996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Crashed my P-car last Night =(

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-19-2007, 09:32 PM
angldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud of
thanks for all the response feedback =) i have a ton of mods sitting in my room waiting for my baby to get back!! even a new licence plate!

Originally Posted by lardog
why do you post under 996Turbo / GT2 when it is just a 996 with a wing?
b/c a lot more people respond! like 15x more! plus, 4S and turbo are similar.

Old 04-19-2007, 09:35 PM
lardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to all
cool. what mods do you have?

Old 04-19-2007, 09:50 PM
NoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant future
I am glad you are ok!

Old 04-20-2007, 07:55 AM
Q8_TwinTurbo has much to be proud ofQ8_TwinTurbo has much to be proud ofQ8_TwinTurbo has much to be proud ofQ8_TwinTurbo has much to be proud ofQ8_TwinTurbo has much to be proud ofQ8_TwinTurbo has much to be proud ofQ8_TwinTurbo has much to be proud ofQ8_TwinTurbo has much to be proud ofQ8_TwinTurbo has much to be proud of
Sorry to hear about your misfortune.

Glad to know that you are came out fine.

Old 04-20-2007, 11:48 AM
HIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by angldrkns9
UPDATED: my car is still in the shop. it's been 2 months now! does it normally take this long to fix a p-car? the wait to get her back is absolutely killing me!!!!!
if the damage is being replaced by insurance then the body shop "might" be sitting on the job so the insurance company can collect more cheese over the longer period of time...my friend who owns one of the best body shops in socal said he was instructed to sit on a qx65 job and its been sitting there for a good 2 months just collecting dust...he told me hes gonna start on it soon best of luck though man...those first pics are tear jerking post pics ASAP

Old 04-20-2007, 12:14 PM
angldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by HIGHcard
if the damage is being replaced by insurance then the body shop "might" be sitting on the job so the insurance company can collect more cheese over the longer period of time...my friend who owns one of the best body shops in socal said he was instructed to sit on a qx65 job and its been sitting there for a good 2 months just collecting dust...he told me hes gonna start on it soon best of luck though man...those first pics are tear jerking post pics ASAP
LOL.. told to sit on it?!?! wait, insurance companies do this for what reason? collect more money from who? i'm confused.

but i hope they aren't sitting on my job! haha

Old 04-20-2007, 12:50 PM
kayman is infamous around these parts
LOL.. told to sit on it?!?! wait, insurance companies do this for what reason? collect more money from who? i'm confused.

but i hope they aren't sitting on my job! haha
he means that the shop will purposly delay repairs in order to rack up more hours.. that way the insurance company is forced to pay them more

Old 05-01-2007, 08:53 AM
i finally got her back.

THANK YOU RON! I have to say, Ron's work is STUNNING. Two thumbs up, highly recommended for ANYBODY who needs work done on their car in the NJ, NY, CT area!!!!

Here is one pic, I'll post some more pics in a new thread =)

Old 05-01-2007, 09:31 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
The car looks perfect! Nice work from Ron as always.

Old 05-01-2007, 10:49 AM
f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !
i finally got her back.

THANK YOU RON! I have to say, Ron's work is STUNNING. Two thumbs up, highly recommended for ANYBODY who needs work done on their car in the NJ, NY, CT area!!!!

Wait, that car has been in a accident ?! jk bro

The car looks BRAND SPANKING NEW. Congrats bro!

Old 05-01-2007, 01:57 PM
lardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to all
OMFG Ron is the best!!!

Old 05-01-2007, 05:32 PM
vipertestarossa is a jewel in the roughvipertestarossa is a jewel in the roughvipertestarossa is a jewel in the rough
i finally got her back.

Jason,

My pleasure Bud!!!
I am glad you are happy...that is always my main objective

Old 05-01-2007, 08:50 PM
tme
tme is infamous around these parts
Ron is the Best .............. he builds em and rebuilds em like they were his kids

Old 05-01-2007, 09:51 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
J congrats man, well worth the wait, Ron did an amaazzingg job

Old 11-06-2007, 07:28 PM
Red996 is infamous around these parts
Ouch sorry to hear that brother !!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Crashed my P-car last Night =(