996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Shipping Company Recommendations

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-16-2007, 11:05 AM
iborroel is infamous around these parts
Shipping Company Recommendations

Does anyone recommend a shipping company that could transport a car from Fayetteville, NC to Seattle, WA. I already tried Intercity and they don't do that route. They mentioned they could try but it would be months before they could do anything.

Old 02-19-2007, 11:36 AM
villains_turbo is a jewel in the roughvillains_turbo is a jewel in the roughvillains_turbo is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by iborroel
Does anyone recommend a shipping company that could transport a car from Fayetteville, NC to Seattle, WA. I already tried Intercity and they don't do that route. They mentioned they could try but it would be months before they could do anything.
I just had great luck with Haulin Assets in Denver that was recommended through a friend (that is actually on this board as well). I can PM you with the info if you want.

Old 02-19-2007, 11:50 AM
exoticalex has a spectacular aura aboutexoticalex has a spectacular aura about
While we are on the subject, I too am looking for a good, fast, careful shipper. The car is going from Chicago, IL to the Bay Area, Ca. Any leads?

Old 02-19-2007, 01:39 PM
OCTurbo is infamous around these parts
Try fedex passport. I've used them before without any complaints. When i researched this last year, i found intercity lines and fedex passport to be the best.

Old 02-19-2007, 03:22 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
Both of you guys should try Jeff Tunnell (Haulin Assets). He's a broker out of Denver (has his own truck too I believe) but he's real good about coast to coast and vehicles leaving the midwest.

PM me if you want his contact info.

Old 02-19-2007, 04:09 PM
t2_996420 is infamous around these partst2_996420 is infamous around these parts
My friend had his 911 shipped from his house on the West Coast to the East Coast with Intercity - - I took delivery for him - I highly recommend them - curteous/professional/nice service - they had a a number of cars in the truck that delivered my friends 911 - one of which was a multimillion dollar Dussenburg. Here is the link. Good luck!! T2

http://www.intercitylines.com/

Old 02-19-2007, 08:52 PM
iborroel is infamous around these parts
t2_996420: Intercity doesn't do the route from NC to WA. They said they may be able to but it would be months before anything could be done.

Ben PM sent.

Old 02-19-2007, 08:54 PM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
Old 02-24-2007, 10:10 AM
villains_turbo is a jewel in the roughvillains_turbo is a jewel in the roughvillains_turbo is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by silversurfer
Both of you guys should try Jeff Tunnell (Haulin Assets). He's a broker out of Denver (has his own truck too I believe) but he's real good about coast to coast and vehicles leaving the midwest.

PM me if you want his contact info.
Agreed, Ben hooked me up with him a month ago and he got me the love i was looking for. Good guy and he bent over backwards to make sure I was taken care of. The car was where we wanted it without issue 2 days later.

Old 02-24-2007, 10:21 AM
Jeff is without any questions, THE man to work with. The guy is amazing!

Old 02-24-2007, 10:48 AM
Former Vendor
Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !
Sunday Auto Transport is our shipper. Great service and fantastic pricing.

http://www.sundayautotransport.com/

Old 02-24-2007, 02:11 PM
Dietz is infamous around these parts
+1 on fedex passport

Old 02-25-2007, 06:12 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by exoticalex
Jeff is without any questions, THE man to work with. The guy is amazing!
I am glad he could help you out.

Old 02-25-2007, 06:37 PM
Ben-

Jeff works too fast for his own good! I will never call another transport company again

Old 02-25-2007, 07:58 PM
CarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant future
I'm having a turbo shipped from NJ to Cali. Can someone please pm me Jeff Tunnell's info as well as any other shipping reccomendations. Thanks!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Shipping Company Recommendations