996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

SECC Dyno Day (pics)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-14-2007, 02:49 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sharkster
Just JBweld that sucker back together will you

I expect she'll be done late this month.

Old 03-14-2007, 03:02 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme

I expect she'll be done late this month.
Groovy... I'll ship out that red ribbon ground to you then and put the light weight crank on ice for ya

Old 03-14-2007, 03:53 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Groovy... I'll ship out that red ribbon ground to you then and put the light weight crank on ice for ya

Doh! That was from the top rope.

Old 03-14-2007, 03:56 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
ALEX, where you at man? This isn't one of those......"excuse for not coming and then follow-up with another excuse after the event" things is it? Update bro, update!!
Peter

Old 03-14-2007, 05:17 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
Doh! That was from the top rope.
Tuner vs Tuner vs Tuner instead of Kramer vs Kramer buddy

Old 03-14-2007, 08:01 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
OHHHHHHHHHH Alex, where are you? You aren't going to pull a "no show" with excuses after the event are you??????
Peter

Old 03-14-2007, 08:06 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
When I fly over New Mexico I'll try to get some snapshots tomorrow to see where this trailer is at! Only a few more days until Houston air becomes filled with the sweet smell of C16

Old 03-14-2007, 08:07 PM
Originally Posted by Powell
When I fly over New Mexico I'll try to get some snapshots tomorrow to see where this trailer is at! Only a few more days until Houston air becomes filled with the sweet smell of C16
I think he was last seen on his way to El Paso in his 2000FRWP F50 being chased down by his Veyron.

Old 03-14-2007, 09:50 PM
RennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by houstonT
OHHHHHHHHHH Alex, where are you? You aren't going to pull a "no show" with excuses after the event are you??????
Peter
Alex...say it ain't so

We were all counting on you to go and represent!

Old 03-14-2007, 11:00 PM
ZLP
ZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Wow

Is that Gary Sheffield?
The guy looks almost like him
bwahahahahha!!!!! yep thats him!!

Old 03-14-2007, 11:52 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
since when does Alex back down from a road race???

Old 03-15-2007, 12:02 AM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
Nah, that's not Sheffield.

Old 03-15-2007, 02:22 AM
VRAlexander
Look at all the love here !!! I just got back home after a 5832mile road trip to Atlanta, via Oaklahoma, where I miissed the Protomotive family and Scottsdale, where I miissed Mike by six hours, then down to Florida, where I missed DJ by one day, then to Dallas, where I miissed Birdman by several hours, then to El Paso, where two piiissssseeeddd offff state trooopppeeerrs missed me , then back to Scottsdale where I was 20minutes late for dinner with Luis and Heidi then to LA where I missed the twins Nicole and Jamie by six hours.,.. I am exhausted!! Going to bed now to hibernate since I had six hours of sleep in the past five days...I can see dead (I ment SLOW) people...I guess the positive side is that it was good GUMBALL practive ....

Peter, the transporter that broke the axle was a NASCAR rig....not a $200 fix! I found out later that my turbo was not even loaded!!! What a F%#KED UP week......

Old 03-15-2007, 02:26 AM
VRAlexander
I think he was last seen on his way to El Paso in his 2000FRWP F50 being chased down by his Veyron.
....It is a 1200RWHP F40 and not a F50.....

Old 03-15-2007, 02:29 AM
VRAlexander
Originally Posted by Brucem
since when does Alex back down from a road race???
Oh no.....I just HATE DRIVING THROUGH TEXAS!!!!!! That State is HUGE!! with nothing but Sate Troopers that want to give you fix-it tickets for not having mudflaps!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SECC Dyno Day (pics)