996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

SECC Dyno Day (pics)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-15-2007, 08:04 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Alex, so let me guess, you aren't going to make it right???
Peter

Old 03-15-2007, 09:32 AM
AZBoostjunkie is infamous around these parts
I wonder what Nascar teams do to get their cars to races when their trailers "break"?

Originally Posted by houstonT
Alex, so let me guess, you aren't going to make it right???
Peter

Old 03-15-2007, 09:50 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Naturally Guilly, they miss the next race in the series... LOL
Peter

Originally Posted by AZBoostjunkie
I wonder what Nascar teams do to get their cars to races when their trailers "break"?

Old 03-15-2007, 09:59 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
So Alex what is the plan??

What cars are going to Houston?

Will you be in Houston?

Good luck to Jamie and his mildly massaged Protomotive GT2,
this one may surprise us for a bolt-on (no internal mods) package!!

The VR Alex mystery continues...

Old 03-15-2007, 10:05 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by WOODTSTER
Good luck to Jamie and his mildly massaged Protomotive GT2,
this one may surprise us for a bolt-on (no internal mods) package!!

I think that car is going to be STRONG.

Old 03-15-2007, 10:36 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Worlds Fastest GT2 contender STRONG ???

Good luck to Jamie, either way

(Sorry Joe, I just had to say it. )

I wish I was going to Houston.

Marty K.

Old 03-15-2007, 10:54 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by WOODTSTER
Worlds Fastest GT2 contender STRONG ???

Good luck to Jamie, either way

(Sorry Joe, I just had to say it. )

I wish I was going to Houston.

Marty K.
I don't know about "World's Fastest", but it will be certainly be faster than my car was with my last setup.

Old 03-15-2007, 11:13 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
I think that car is going to be STRONG.
Put a GT2 next to a TT with the same mods and the GT2 is always faster... Not just cos of the RWD either...

Old 03-15-2007, 02:00 PM
Alex??????
Peter

Old 03-15-2007, 02:14 PM
I got 10 PM's and 2 phone calls about this...they ALL said that this was going to happen. Some excuse before the event...Alex, say it ain't so, say all the **** talkers will be put to rest when you show up to Houston and hand me my *** on a platter with a 3 second 60-130 Supra ***-whoopin'

Alex????

Peter

Old 03-15-2007, 03:25 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by houstonT
I got 10 PM's and 2 phone calls about this...they ALL said that this was going to happen. Some excuse before the event...Alex, say it ain't so, say all the **** talkers will be put to rest when you show up to Houston and hand me my *** on a platter with a 3 second 60-130 Supra ***-whoopin'

Alex????

Peter
I seriously doubt he's coming Peter....knowing this would be on video

Old 03-15-2007, 03:31 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
You guys act as if Alex has never ever raced anyone... and its never been on video...crap.... the guy has a life besides sitting on the boards waiting for a response...

Hell I give him the respect with the previous videos, and he has the money to transport cars.... if things come up to where he can't do it... doesn't mean you should start talkin smack to him and treat him like he has never shown anyone his cars and has not street raced someone before

Old 03-15-2007, 03:41 PM
Alex has fabulous cars and the original King Kong 996TT, but people all
over are tired of him not showing up and going dark for days on end.
I do not know him so I certainly do not know what is going on. He is the
consummate speed freak but has gone underground for a while now...

MK

Old 03-15-2007, 05:02 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
I am tracking (Thurdays) and doing the zero to sixty on Sat. I want to enter my Cayenne in the 1/4 and I have the cat deletes, but Luis (Autodynamica) who was going to do my ECU flash is in Mexico.

I am definately down for some street action...of course I will adhere to all posted laws, lol. Of course I am sure that my lowly 590 to the wheels will get pulled on, but I am always up for some fun.

Old 03-15-2007, 05:27 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by OhioGT2
I seriously doubt he's coming Peter....knowing this would be on video
Jaime

Make sure you share w/ us video of the GT2 in action. I may be inspired to take mine there next year.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SECC Dyno Day (pics)