996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Update: Protomotive GT2 now at 715rwhp and 698rwtq

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-17-2007, 02:35 AM
Alex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Jamie,

When you ask me to come see you, let me get this straight, are you implying that you are a tough guy?
I think you took it the wrong way. Sounded like he genuinely wants to talk.

Old 03-17-2007, 02:41 AM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
Ohio great numbers and good luck. Dr. Jiujitsu relax your a man and if you think you are called out be the bigger man and move on. Your not in highschool and if I recall you have a kid coming.

Ohio post videos and good luck man.

Aloha

Byron

Old 03-17-2007, 11:28 AM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
it is saturday starting at noon at lone star?? is that correct

Old 03-17-2007, 11:31 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Jitsu,
Jamie is a stand up guy and
if you met in person you would probably get along. I like to go around corners
myself and learning the limits of my car but I dont imply someone is a moron
if they dont use their car the same way. Group Hug and let us know the
good stuff going on in Houston.
Jamie,
Your numbers are fab, unreal: Go have some fun and surprise some people!!

Marty K.

Last edited by WOODTSTER; 03-17-2007 at 02:48 PM.
Old 03-17-2007, 01:06 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Hey guys.. settle down here. Seriously, I know Jamie (met him a few times) and he's a stand up guy. He knows how to handle _very_ powerful cars so let's all knock the "behind the keyboard" stuff, mmK?

Old 03-17-2007, 03:02 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Awww Alex, such a peace maker :P

BTW guys have ALOT of fun with this event and please be safe everyone, i cannot wait to see results, videos, pics, numbers and all of that fun stuff

Martin

Old 03-17-2007, 03:08 PM
sy996tt is infamous around these partssy996tt is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by iLLM3
Awww Alex, such a peace maker :P

BTW guys have ALOT of fun with this event and please be safe everyone, i cannot wait to see results, videos, pics, numbers and all of that fun stuff

Martin
+1 itll be cool to see !! and of course double on the be safe part!

Old 03-17-2007, 05:55 PM
RennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond repute
Ohio, the modded GT2 is, IMO, the best all around performing street car, PERIOD. There may be cars that are faster, handle better or brake better, but NONE that beat it in all of those categories, we won't even mention streetability, reliability, etc.

You have a great car there!!

Old 03-17-2007, 07:08 PM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
tx turbo is infamous around these parts
i saw this car today in person and it is impressive beyond words.

Old 03-17-2007, 08:09 PM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
I would love to see some pictures, I bet the piping is gorgeous!

Group HUG!!!!!

Old 03-17-2007, 08:42 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Ohio Dynoed 644 To The Wheels In Houston

Old 03-17-2007, 09:20 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Alan (Staight Blast), whats happening!

Although I heard that Jamie was telling everyone that I was an *** today at the Dyno meet, I guess I am out of line wanting to settle this Brazillian style. I got a guy that I helped get ready for a Renegades show (a prety good MMA event here in Texas) that was going to let me use his dojo for a challenge match to settle my differences w/ Jamie. Jamie has called me a few choice things in the past (like "nuthugger", which was deleted by Scott) so I am not comming out of left field here.

I guess I will just let the whole thing drop, assuming he doesn't run his mouth to me tonight at The Frankenstein meet. I am going over there in about half an hour, so we will see.

If any of you want to know who the real bad *** is, its Alan....I think we both won our division at the same BJJ tourney more than 8 years ago.

Has anyone stepped up to give you your first pro fight, Alan?

Last edited by Dr_jitsu; 03-17-2007 at 09:32 PM.
Old 03-17-2007, 09:30 PM
Zippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by OhioGT2
Todd just finished installing his exhaust and a different GT30 compressor combo and at 1.5 bar made over 700 to the tires. Not bad for a bolt-on kit on a completely stock motor ...
Jamie, I don't kmow you and mean no dis-respect for Todd K., but your rods have to be on the verge of twisting like pretzels. How do you and Todd expect that your engine is going to hold together for any lenght of time?

Regards, Mike

Old 03-17-2007, 09:52 PM
KPG
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
Paulie - What type of dyno does RSI use? Thanks.
70hp difference in a span of a couple of days is a very large deviation...was the same fuel and boost levels being used? Kevin

Old 03-17-2007, 09:54 PM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
tx turbo is infamous around these parts
[quote=Dr_jitsu]Alan (Staight Blast), whats happening!

Although I heard that Jamie was telling everyone that I was an *** today at the Dyno meet, I guess I am out of line wanting to settle this Brazillian style. quote]

Brazillian Style??? Maybe you can have a fight in the mud pit (motocross track) at the race track this weekend.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Update: Protomotive GT2 now at 715rwhp and 698rwtq