996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Update: Protomotive GT2 now at 715rwhp and 698rwtq

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-20-2007, 07:59 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Ok. I'll call him in a few minutes. Stevens a friend of mine, he and my brother were suppose to race on Friday also. Kind of glad we did make it out earlier because cut-outs, CCWs, etc.. would not have been a good ticket LOL!

Old 03-20-2007, 08:07 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
He said he's going to find the video if he can. He said 2nd run he put two cars on you when he lifted (his g/f verified the story). When he gets back home they are going to try to find the video of it.

Did you race Dr. Joe also?

Old 03-20-2007, 08:17 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by OhioGT2
Yep, that was the second race, I started that one almost a car length back. Ask if they have a vid of the 1st race where we started even and I honked it off.
I would love to see it

Old 03-20-2007, 08:45 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Wormboy's car:

what is the makeup of this C5?
stock motor with 200 shot?
built motor (C.I.?) with 200 shot?
quarter mile times or any other info on Wormboy's Vette.
sounds mean, I must say.
Nice Pulls, Jamie,

Marty K.

Old 03-20-2007, 09:03 PM
383 with a 200 shot. The car runs extremly well. He has not been to the track with it yet. It his daily driver car.

This is his race car

7.9's on stock suspension with a LS1 and a 91.5mm turbo.

Old 03-21-2007, 12:03 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
That's a 7.9s vette running against Jaimie's GT2??? Not all that impressive IMO.

Old 03-21-2007, 12:11 AM
Originally Posted by vincentdds
That's a 7.9s vette running against Jaimie's GT2??? Not all that impressive IMO.
???? He has a 383 Vette with a 200 shot. That is what Ohio raced. Steven also has a race car.

Old 03-21-2007, 01:14 AM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Powell
383 with a 200 shot. The car runs extremly well. He has not been to the track with it yet. It his daily driver car.

This is his race car

7.9's on stock suspension with a LS1 and a 91.5mm turbo.
My friend has the same car with the same motor and a huge supercharger.
he did not pass emissions, he does not run it on the street,, he gets only 5 mpg with 80lbs injectors., etc.... honestly, not very streetable.
I make fun of him(joking) cause he put $40k into the car and does into drive it.
markski

2001 996TT 3.6L and stock ECU
seconds @ 147.76 mph 1/4 mile
click to view
160 mph @ 9.77 seconds in 1/4 mile click to view
50% OFF ON PORSCHE ECU TUNING BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

Old 03-21-2007, 01:31 AM
Yeah thats why he has the Vette (also his only means of transportation), to have some fun on the street. Also why my brother built his car to be a 100% daily driver (because he saw what I went through with my Camaro).

The Camaro is just a play too. When Houston actually had a street racing scene that was organized and not full of idiots... Steven was HARD to beat! The Camaro use have a 383 with a 250-300 shot that was untouchable on the street back in 2001-2003

Old 03-21-2007, 02:36 AM
drjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Powell
He said he's going to find the video if he can. He said 2nd run he put two cars on you when he lifted (his g/f verified the story). When he gets back home they are going to try to find the video of it.

Did you race Dr. Joe also?
On my race tune, I think Jamie would pull me 1 car at everyshift.....at least that is what the white supra (that he neck and neck with) does to me.

Old 03-21-2007, 11:12 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by drjoe
On my race tune, I think Jamie would pull me 1 car at everyshift.....at least that is what the white supra (that he neck and neck with) does to me.
Drjoe.. you're still on stock turbos though, right? If that's the case.. not bad for stock turbos....

Old 03-21-2007, 12:37 PM
drjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by sharkster
Drjoe.. you're still on stock turbos though, right? If that's the case.. not bad for stock turbos....
yea evo stage 4 (k24's), but a little lighter...Jamie's gt30s have more potential with a built motor though...

btw, post some pics of the new ride sharky...should be a real good investment...

Last edited by drjoe; 03-21-2007 at 12:41 PM.
Old 03-21-2007, 12:39 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by drjoe
yea, but a little lighter
I like lighter....kinda like hp

Old 03-21-2007, 02:24 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Powell - what happened to the challenge and the race I accepted? I was VERY EASY to find and my car was at all the events????

Peter

Old 03-21-2007, 03:24 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
TTT for the challenge. Chris, Peters car is seriously fast as evidenced by his 5.1 in a headwind.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Update: Protomotive GT2 now at 715rwhp and 698rwtq