996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Update: Protomotive GT2 now at 715rwhp and 698rwtq

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-21-2007, 03:55 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by houstonT
Powell - what happened to the challenge and the race I accepted? I was VERY EASY to find and my car was at all the events????

Peter
So was I.. lol! In fact I was parked 3 cars down from you and even helped you back in your spot on friday My brother left early, which is probably good because he would have gotten fcked by the cops for his car being like it was. I think we are going out to race this weekend. I know Duy wants to do something. If you want/can come out this weekend we can do it before we switch intakes/nitrous setups (the single nozzle was just temp).

On Sunday you walked right by me while I was pulling in. I was in the black Porsche turbo with black wheels. My brothers car was the black Vette (with black CCW's) on the trailer. It's an hour and half drive from the house, so not going to drive the car that far on those tires.

Shoot me a PM later.. Trust me man my brother isn't scared so I don't want you to think we are backing down from anything.

-Chris

Old 03-21-2007, 04:15 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Powell
So was I.. lol! In fact I was parked 3 cars down from you and even helped you back in your spot on friday My brother left early, which is probably good because he would have gotten fcked by the cops for his car being like it was. I think we are going out to race this weekend. I know Duy wants to do something. If you want/can come out this weekend we can do it before we switch intakes/nitrous setups (the single nozzle was just temp).

On Sunday you walked right by me while I was pulling in. I was in the black Porsche turbo with black wheels. My brothers car was the black Vette (with black CCW's) on the trailer. It's an hour and half drive from the house, so not going to drive the car that far on those tires.

Shoot me a PM later.. Trust me man my brother isn't scared so I don't want you to think we are backing down from anything.

-Chris
Since he was within 10 feet of you....twice....it makes common sense you would have approached him...since you called him out....and set-up the run. Doesn't get any simpler than that. Sounds like you weren't motivated to run him.

Old 03-21-2007, 04:29 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by OhioGT2
Since he was within 10 feet of you....twice....it makes common sense you would have approached him...since you called him out....and set-up the run. Doesn't get any simpler than that. Sounds like you weren't motivated to run him.
I'm not one to go interupt someone when they first show up and are trying to talk to a million people. My brother went home almost as soon as Peter showed up because he was tired of being there. Unlike Peter, G, and many others who showed up later on we had been there since 6:30pm and it was almost 11. My brother does have a girlfriend and doesn't want to spend the night hanging out till 1am then go cruise. Sorry 7hrs in 1 place is long enough. I'm not going to take the car out and drive it because I haven't driven a fast 5/6spd car in years. Only thing I drive (that is fast) is a car with a Powerglide, so basically it's me holding the transbrake, letting go, shifting, and letting out of the gas. At the track he was kind of running an event and wasn't going to go drop everything to go run my brother on the freeway or much less even try to race him heads up at the track. Hell we left at 5pm.

I said we could do it this weekend before my brother changes his nitrous setup again. What he has is temp. It was done in 6hrs because we were out of town until Wednesday night at 11pm and couldn't order the stuff we wanted to to put my intake on his car.

You still bitter because I called you out about the race that you said you won??

Old 03-21-2007, 04:48 PM
Peter I'm not sure if you take that everytime I post you think I hate Supra's or something because back on Houston-Imports it seemed that is actually what you thought.. I love the cars and respect anyone that can make good power with them. Hell I've always wanted one, esp after getting beat by Tommy like I was standing still back in 2003 by his old car (I was in my 500rwhp 98 Cobra).

If you were wondering who I was, I was the young guy talking to Paul and Tommy while your car was on the dyno (Ohio GT2's that is).

I just want to see a fair/fun race because me calling you out in a race car was not fair and I will admit that. My brother drives his car everyday to class and to do whatever in (has A/C, powersteering, etc..) Hopefully it will be a fun race and if you do beat my brothers then that is bad *** (and I'll even post the video for everyone to see) and if you do lose no hard feelings. His car is fast and has been doubted by many until they race the car.

Old 03-21-2007, 05:07 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
I'm not one to go interupt someone when they first show up and are trying to talk to a million people. My brother went home almost as soon as Peter showed up because he was tired of being there. Unlike Peter, G, and many others who showed up later on we had been there since 6:30pm and it was almost 11. My brother does have a girlfriend and doesn't want to spend the night hanging out till 1am then go cruise. Sorry 7hrs in 1 place is long enough. I'm not going to take the car out and drive it because I haven't driven a fast 5/6spd car in years. Only thing I drive (that is fast) is a car with a Powerglide, so basically it's me holding the transbrake, letting go, shifting, and letting out of the gas. At the track he was kind of running an event and wasn't going to go drop everything to go run my brother on the freeway or much less even try to race him heads up at the track. Hell we left at 5pm.

I said we could do it this weekend before my brother changes his nitrous setup again. What he has is temp. It was done in 6hrs because we were out of town until Wednesday night at 11pm and couldn't order the stuff we wanted to to put my intake on his car.

You still bitter because I called you out about the race that you said you won??
No one cares about all those excuses. The point being is that you clearly called him out online out of the blue, yet never even attempted to speak to him in person when you had multiple chances. It's not like he blew you off.

Bitter about what? I never said I beat him. Look at my post, I said I pulled less than a car on him. The video he showed....I started at his rear bumper and he shut it down when I was at his door. Stop trying to create more drama.

Old 03-21-2007, 05:15 PM
Originally Posted by OhioGT2
No one cares about all those excuses. The point being is that you clearly called him out online out of the blue, yet never even attempted to speak to him in person when you had multiple chances. It's not like he blew you off.

Bitter about what? I never said I beat him. Look at my post, I said I pulled less than a car on him. The video he showed....I started at his rear bumper and he shut it down when I was at his door. Stop trying to create more drama.
lol. eh I've got other stuff to do or I would probably sit here and argue. Under normal conditions I could continue this for hours lol! If your on any other board I am it's my way of blowing off a few hours. Guess we have a different def. of "pulling someone". The other video will be up soon enough from behind the cars. Guess we will see when that is posted. Better

This isn't my first time talking to Peter. It has gone back to even when he had his OTHER Supra, before the Viper.

Old 03-21-2007, 05:18 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Powell, I have NO idea what you look like nor do I know who you are. If you saw me on MULTIPLE occasions it was your obligation/duty to come talk to me. YOU called me out in your brother's car. I was at all the events, street racing on wed. night, thurs. night and fri. night. I accepted your call out and that's the last I heard. I won't be out this coming weekend, or any other weekend anytime soon for that matter. I accepted your challenge, plain and simple... As for whether or not you like Supra's, bro, I could care less.
Peter

Old 03-21-2007, 05:25 PM
Powell, I have NO idea what you look like nor do I know who you are. If you saw me on MULTIPLE occasions it was your obligation/duty to come talk to me. YOU called me out in your brother's car. I was at all the events, street racing on wed. night, thurs. night and fri. night. I accepted your call out and that's the last I heard. I won't be out this coming weekend, or any other weekend anytime soon for that matter. I accepted your challenge, plain and simple... As for whether or not you like Supra's, bro, I could care less.
Peter

Oh well good luck and maybe we will run into you on the street sometime until then... Guess we will race Kareem and the other Supra people who come out then. Did you race anyone this weekend speaking of that?

Old 03-21-2007, 05:30 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Nothing to laugh at Powell...just facts... This weekend:

1. I pulled Hllywood - TT Viper - 1,020 rwhp - great guy, fast car, fun races, nothing but great things to say about him and his car...
2. I pulled a ZX14 with mods and extended swing arm
3. I pulled Darin's 9 second all boost Supra (traps around 150 mph on boost)
4. I pulled Kareem three times

Those are ppl you know and so you should know where my car stands with respect to the others you race. I was ready for you, had 4 nights open to run after you called me out...

And yes, all of it is on video and all of it will be on the TX2K7 DVD.

Peter

Oh well good luck and maybe we will run into you on the street sometime until then... Guess we will race Kareem and the other Supra people who come out then. Did you race anyone this weekend speaking of that?

Old 03-21-2007, 05:46 PM
Nothing to laugh at Powell...just facts... This weekend:

1. I pulled Hllywood - TT Viper - 1,020 rwhp - great guy, fast car, fun races, nothing but great things to say about him and his car...
2. I pulled a ZX14 with mods and extended swing arm
3. I pulled Darin's 9 second all boost Supra (traps around 150 mph on boost)
4. I pulled Kareem three times

Those are ppl you know and so you should know where my car stands with respect to the others you race. I was ready for you, had 4 nights open to run after you called me out...

And yes, all of it is on video and all of it will be on the TX2K7 DVD.

Peter
Good for you! I don't doubt any of your stories. I could not control what my brother did. I am glad Friday we didn't stay because honestly with all the things with my brothers car had he could have been in serious trouble. Guess I'm sorry I didn't feel like being a ****** Bag and run up to you and interupt you while doing stuff. So it is my fault. Oh well...

I told you in my last few post that ANYTIME you want some we will come out. Hell if you can't get a hold of me, call Jayson, David, etc... They can get a hold of me. Until then I'm done posting. Your car is fast and if you sell it or whatever before you get to race him.. Then oh well.. I'm not going to lose sleep over it. I'm sure you won't either.

Old 03-21-2007, 05:57 PM
Well anyway y'all have a good day. Go grab a beer, margarita, or whatever floats your boat (it's almost happy hour at Papasito's) and enjoy the night. Got to finish this paper for an English class tomorrow night because I have to go into the office in the morning.

peace!

Old 03-21-2007, 06:28 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
From the Video, it appears that the C5 on Nitrous was about to be passed
very quickly by the GT2...

Old 03-22-2007, 07:32 PM
chidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the rough
i was really suprised as to how close jamies car was to bens supra.. very fast porsche

Old 03-23-2007, 03:06 PM
john revis is infamous around these parts
Jamie, I got back last night from skiing for a week and read this thread for the first time. Congratulations on the "upgrades", very impressive.
As for Dr jitsu's comments, I would consider the source and just blow it off. You were exceptionally forthright and trusting in your acquisition of the GT2, and I find some of the comments directed at you vicariously offensive.

Old 03-23-2007, 04:35 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
John,

Last week called and suggested that you retire from "considering sources." Since everyone has calmed down, no need to stir things up.

Last edited by Dr_jitsu; 03-23-2007 at 04:53 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Update: Protomotive GT2 now at 715rwhp and 698rwtq