996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Day 3: Supra Nats and the 60-130

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-21-2007, 01:22 AM
dr_sharp is infamous around these parts
******** hot chics only endangers yourself

Old 03-21-2007, 01:55 AM
Chasen1211 is a jewel in the roughChasen1211 is a jewel in the roughChasen1211 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Well Mr. Blond, some of us like to live a little dangerously. Kind of like ******** really hot chicks w/ no protection...risky, but it feels SO good!
i'd like to see you say that to the family, WHEN somebody gets hurt ... i'm with Mr.Blond, not worth the risk imho...

Old 03-21-2007, 02:12 AM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
MrBlonde is a name known to allMrBlonde is a name known to allMrBlonde is a name known to allMrBlonde is a name known to allMrBlonde is a name known to allMrBlonde is a name known to all
Well Mr. Blond, some of us like to live a little dangerously. Kind of like ******** really hot chicks w/ no protection...risky, but it feels SO good!
Hehe, don't get me wrong, I've raced on the street before. Since I started racing in the official ANDRA drag racing competitions I've seen the light.

That's not to say I would never race anyone on the street again. I'd like to tell you I never would but sometimes my ego is bigger than my mind.

When it comes to ******** hot chicks, we park our cars in the same garage my friend! Although I'm not as focuessed on getting my trap speed up .. and I rarely refer to my short time ;-)

Old 03-21-2007, 03:45 AM
VRAlexander

+69

Last edited by VRAlexander; 03-21-2007 at 04:12 AM.
Old 03-21-2007, 04:00 AM
Former Vendor
AutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really nice
++2

Old 03-21-2007, 10:09 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Come on now...in the big scheme of things, street racing is FAR from the most dangerous thing on our roads.

Heck, street racing accounts for less 150 fatailties each year (mostly the street racers themselves). Now compare that to big-rigs, which account for 100 fatalities *each week*, or 5,200 per year. Also drunk drivers, distracted drivers, sleepy drivers, etc...all cause much, more more harm that street racers do.

Sure, any fatality is a bad thing...but street racing accidents are small scale stuff. Doesn't even register on the radar compared to the real killers listed above. It's just happens to be flavor of the month for the press, so we hear about each accident, each and every time one happens (which again, is pretty rare).

Old 03-21-2007, 11:19 AM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
Come on now...in the big scheme of things, street racing is FAR from the most dangerous thing on our roads.

Heck, street racing accounts for less 150 fatailties each year (mostly the street racers themselves). Now compare that to big-rigs, which account for 100 fatalities *each week*, or 5,200 per year. Also drunk drivers, distracted drivers, sleepy drivers, etc...all cause much, more more harm that street racers do.

Sure, any fatality is a bad thing...but street racing accidents are small scale stuff. Doesn't even register on the radar compared to the real killers listed above. It's just happens to be flavor of the month for the press, so we hear about each accident, each and every time one happens (which again, is pretty rare).
Scott, I agree with you in this one . The problem is you have a few people that decide to street race when they shouldn't! in traffic, in small streets, by schools....etc. The media gets a hold it and run with it! IMHO ...tom

Old 03-21-2007, 11:21 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by topgun
Scott, I agree with you in this one . The problem is you have a few people that decide to street race when they shouldn't! in traffic, in small streets, by schools....etc. The media gets a hold it and run with it! IMHO ...tom
Exactly.....

Old 03-21-2007, 02:26 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by topgun
Seriously!!!

Old 03-21-2007, 02:41 PM
justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MrBlonde
When it comes to ******** hot chicks, we park our cars in the same garage my friend!
Who's getting the sloppy seconds?

Old 03-21-2007, 04:31 PM
s14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to behold
Nice to see the 2 cars I love getting along with each other...

Supra TTs will always have a special place in my heart.

Old 03-21-2007, 05:00 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
The great thing about Supras is that for 90K you can build a 1000 hp car.

Old 03-21-2007, 05:00 PM
TKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really nice
So where is the next 60-130 comp?

Old 03-21-2007, 05:08 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Sean - $90K????? That is for a 98 with less than 10k miles that is in perfect shape = aka MY CAR. You can buy a TT Supra in good shape for $25k, another $30k for motor, fuel, engine management, labor and tuning and you're making 1,000 rwhp all day long. Total = $55k.

Peter

Old 03-21-2007, 05:16 PM
AZBoostjunkie is infamous around these parts
I was about to make this exact post.

Originally Posted by houstonT
Sean - $90K????? That is for a 98 with less than 10k miles that is in perfect shape = aka MY CAR. You can buy a TT Supra in good shape for $25k, another $30k for motor, fuel, engine management, labor and tuning and you're making 1,000 rwhp all day long. Total = $55k.

Peter

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Day 3: Supra Nats and the 60-130