996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Who has a VIVID Computer?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-20-2007, 08:27 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
https://shop.fvd.de/?VID=60472&VCD=8...rBody=&CarYear=
That is a link to the FVD stage 2.

Thats all though, I would like to stop threadjacking this thread about Vivid as I have the upmost resect for Dan and his company! If you want any more FVD info you can shoot me a PM or make a seperate thread!
THANKS!
Evan

Old 03-20-2007, 08:46 PM
cohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by AMG ETR
https://shop.fvd.de/?VID=60472&VCD=8...rBody=&CarYear=
That is a link to the FVD stage 2.

Thats all though, I would like to stop threadjacking this thread about Vivid as I have the upmost resect for Dan and his company! If you want any more FVD info you can shoot me a PM or make a seperate thread!
THANKS!
Evan
Thanks for the info. I have had nothing but good experiences with Vivid also, that is why I wanted to know more info. They always seem very fair in all their prices.

Old 03-20-2007, 09:04 PM
dgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond repute
Cohare, I would figure out your ultimate goal first. If you just want the stage 2 and have no plans on going beyond the Vivd route would be a good way. Some say the programming is not as good but I have not see any proof of this. If you plan on going higher in the upgrade path down the road I would go with another setup that allows further upgrades. Just do a ton of sresearch using the Search button and you will see whats out there and peoples opinions on setups.

Old 03-20-2007, 09:43 PM
Banned
Origyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to behold
Everybody should take a deep breathe n relax

Old 03-20-2007, 10:07 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Damn....fall asleep for a couple of hours and miss all the fun......Joe

Old 03-20-2007, 10:24 PM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
Joe, it wasn't all that!!! ...tom

Old 03-20-2007, 10:27 PM
Banned
Origyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by topgun
Joe, it wasn't all that!!! ...tom
I'm totally expecting your car to just magically jump from a Stage 4 to something like Stage 4b

Old 03-20-2007, 10:30 PM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Origyns 973
I'm totally expecting your car to just magically jump from a Stage 4 to something like Stage 4b
It goes threw metamorphosis every month , trying to stay ahead of KPG & Joe ..tom

Old 03-20-2007, 10:37 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
It goes threw metamorphosis every month , trying to stay ahead of KPG & Joe ..tom
Yeah.....next thing I know your gonna bring a funny car with a Porsche emblem and a V-Box to Captree! Not to mention Kevins turbos keep getting bigger by the day!.....OOOps!!!Sorry Kev I know I wasn't suppose to tell Tom that.

Old 03-20-2007, 10:37 PM
KPG
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
You know Tom... I can handle a guy who wanted to put a piggyback UNICHIP on GT turbos...lol.. cussing me out, but when he said I was half the man you are....That hurt...deeply. Kevin

Old 03-20-2007, 10:38 PM
Why do I feel a thread jacking coming ...

Old 03-20-2007, 10:39 PM
KPG
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by joetwint
Yeah.....next thing I know your gonna bring a funny car with a Porsche emblem and a V-Box to Captree! Not to mention Kevins turbos keep getting bigger by the day!.....OOOps!!!Sorry Kev I know I wasn't suppose to tell Tom that.
Thats OK...we decided to UNICHIP him...

Old 03-20-2007, 10:40 PM
Originally Posted by KPG
You know Tom... I can handle a guy who wanted to put a piggyback UNICHIP on GT turbos...lol.. cussing me out, but when he said I was half the man you are....That hurt...deeply. Kevin
, Hey man dont let that get to you! at least you have bigger turbos

Old 03-20-2007, 11:04 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Oh man what a thread.. Well i posted up dynos and called Mark as soon as my last pull on race gas was done last summer, this was on a Mustang AWD and i was RWD.. 492 rwhp and 514 rwtq was on 93, then as i was using up the gas i mixed in the 116, pulled 506 rwhp and 516 rwtq.. I did my 40-100 video in 5 sec flat starting at 40, and numerous others, the car was very fast and others in NY can attest, they saw it and some were in it, i ran some fast cars and surprised alot more!

BUT people say the correction factor , this and that ah well i dont even care, the guys who dyno'd it www.performancemotorsports.com built the worlds fastest track and street 350z's and know their stuff, i highly doubt they dyno'd my car wrong!

Anyway soon i will be posting up numbers of my GT2 and my friend who bought my turbo, well i'll get him to do those 60-130 runs and so on, stay tuned.

BTW i loved my FVD tuning and whole setup, the car was an animal for what it had, Tom's fully modded X50 turbo with cutome Revo tune to his car and then mine, on the same stretch of road ended at the same MPH before braking

Old 03-20-2007, 11:10 PM
Martin let me know! I got the Vbox...tom

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Who has a VIVID Computer?