996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Texas Mile - March 24-25 - Who's Going?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-26-2007, 05:16 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Nick: Take good care of that trophy

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d4...a/TX2K7027.jpg

Next year it will be mine!

By the way, give me the run down on your car.

Stats, motor, internals, weight, etc. Its a T67, yes?

Old 03-26-2007, 05:22 PM
Nick2JZ has a spectacular aura aboutNick2JZ has a spectacular aura about
few more pictures:

Old 03-26-2007, 07:58 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Fun to see the pics,
and nice job Nick! (great runs by all of you actually!!)
Is Nick's white Supra a 6-speed?
give us a quick run down of it's stats, including weight and
rear HP on the dyno day.

thanks,
MK

Old 03-26-2007, 10:01 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Joe/Paul/Nick - congrats to all of you! I wish I could have been there... Saturday was a no go as my son had a bball game at 1:15 and the plan was to go with Tommy today (Sunday). As things turned out, he sent me a text at 5:30 am as he was leaving his shop informing me that he was not going to make it. Sooooooooo, I bagged it this time and spent the day lounging. I think I'm still recovering from TX2K7... Let me know when you guys get together, I will try to join you...
Peter

Old 03-26-2007, 10:34 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
so is this a top speed run or how fast u can go in a mile?

just curious.....

SICK Supra btw...love white Supra's

Old 03-26-2007, 10:35 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
We are going out Sat night, Peter.

Old 03-27-2007, 01:02 AM
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Nick: Take good care of that trophy

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d4...a/TX2K7027.jpg

Next year it will be mine!

By the way, give me the run down on your car.

Stats, motor, internals, weight, etc. Its a T67, yes?

Sean, the trophy will be your come next year, cause i will get another bigger and better trophy. As for spec of my Supra:

-67mm GTQ turbo with .81a/r
-Full built head with +1mm
-264 HKS CAMS
-Stock bottom end
-3,200lbs. without me..............full interior and A/C.

Old 03-27-2007, 01:08 AM
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
so is this a top speed run or how fast u can go in a mile?

just curious.....

SICK Supra btw...love white Supra's

It measure how fast you can go in MPH in one mile.

Old 03-27-2007, 01:14 AM
Originally Posted by houstonT
Joe/Paul/Nick - congrats to all of you! I wish I could have been there... Saturday was a no go as my son had a bball game at 1:15 and the plan was to go with Tommy today (Sunday). As things turned out, he sent me a text at 5:30 am as he was leaving his shop informing me that he was not going to make it. Sooooooooo, I bagged it this time and spent the day lounging. I think I'm still recovering from TX2K7... Let me know when you guys get together, I will try to join you...
Peter

Peter, you're doing the right thing and being a good father. I wish one day that i have a son like Justin, because he's such a good boy.

Old 03-27-2007, 08:18 AM
Nick,

You and Peter have to come w/ us to the Planet Zero meet this Sat. Last time I went, Nick, there looked to be plenty of young hotties ripe for producing children

The 67mm GTQ turbo with .81a/r should make around 660-680 whp, yes?
That is why you are pulling on our sub 600 hp 996's, even w/ more lag, yes?

Last edited by Dr_jitsu; 03-27-2007 at 08:26 AM.
Old 03-27-2007, 08:40 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Nick2JZ
It measure how fast you can go in MPH in one mile.
ah so these cars have "more in them" but this is just what they can get up to in one mile.....ok that makes sense....and its BADARSE!

Old 03-27-2007, 08:50 AM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
Congrats to Joe and Paulie for representing the Porsche family, nice job!
Anyone have the full rundown or website that shows the results?

Old 03-27-2007, 09:44 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Sean, what is the plan for Saturday? What is Planet Zero?

Nick, thanks buddy, that means A LOT to me. Justin is a great kid and a gearhead at that! Think EXPENSIVE when he turns 16!

Peter

Old 03-27-2007, 10:32 AM
Peter,

Planet Zero is by far and away the best car meet in Houston. It is mostly made up of the JDM crowd, but when we roll up in our cars it is like the parting of the red sea. We were treated like royalty.

We received the best parking and the photogs were all over us. The two little PZ models squealed "OOOO PORSCHE [plus we also had a fezza 360 in our pack]..... PRETTY....CAN WE SIT IN YOUR CAR/ON YOUR LAP.....?" I then regaled the lasses w/ my classic opening/seduction lines and phone number closes....unfortunately my wife forbids me from introducing young hotties into our marriage and I had to throw the numbers away.

In any event, it was the best car meet I have ever attended and I am sure that your Supra will go over big.

Last edited by Dr_jitsu; 03-27-2007 at 10:35 AM.
Old 03-27-2007, 10:47 AM
Sean, sounds good! What is the plan? Meet prior to going over there? Where? What time?
Peter

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Texas Mile - March 24-25 - Who's Going?