996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

VRAlexander Needs Your Help, Please Make A Generous Donation...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-11-2007 | 07:46 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by HD Jimbo
Fastest growing thread...ever.
This is how he would have wanted it- MEGA-ATTENTION

Old 04-11-2007 | 07:51 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
finally got through the WHOLE thing! kevin, its terrible what happened,and i hope that it is made right. i know its not about the money, but would gladly donate if need be. i think your generosity was taken advantage of here, and i sincerely hope this end in a just manner.

Old 04-11-2007 | 07:54 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PorschePhd
DJ and KPG,

I will get one for you at cost if you would like. I don't sell them but sure I can get them.
Thnx Stephen as always!

Old 04-11-2007 | 08:04 PM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
MrBlonde is a name known to allMrBlonde is a name known to allMrBlonde is a name known to allMrBlonde is a name known to allMrBlonde is a name known to allMrBlonde is a name known to all
Originally Posted by RennTechV12
As I have always stated:
  • I DON'T believe that he ran a 9 second pass in his 996
  • I NEVER believed that he was going to show up to the Houston meet
  • I NEVER believed that he would come to AZ and run my car
Well Joe you know where I stand on this. Alex has never run a 9 second pass unless he proves it. You can't have your cake and eat it too. As for his claims about street racing .. please.

I hope Alex makes the situation with KPG good.

Old 04-11-2007 | 08:10 PM
pakisho is infamous around these parts
SVB what?...

We ought to call the madman out of retirement for this one.

Old 04-11-2007 | 08:13 PM
AUDIHenry is infamous around these partsAUDIHenry is infamous around these partsAUDIHenry is infamous around these partsAUDIHenry is infamous around these partsAUDIHenry is infamous around these parts
I didn't know VRAlex was the idiot in the Beverly Hills videos. I did some Googling and found his YouTube account:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=VRAlexander

So he's busy, eh? I guess not busy enough to street race and post videos online. The last one was posted 14 hours ago.

I know these sorts of questions are frowned upon on 6Speed, but what does this dude do for a living? I can't imagine being so irresponsible with someone else's item(s) and still owning a ridiculous amount of cars. Or maybe it is because of it.

Old 04-11-2007 | 08:37 PM
v35
v35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond repute
If he really shipped it, then that's pretty lame that he couldn't provide you a legit tracking number that can clearly tell you if it has been shipped and delivered.

Old 04-11-2007 | 08:40 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Vicious
Exfawkingcuse me.

Who the f*ck are you, and more importantly what gives you the ***** to make statements like that about people you have no assocciation with.

You better slow your roll around me motherf*cker.

Well interestingly enough Alex explained his decision through Craig but couldnt give Kevin a call, in all i hope this works out for EVERY ONE involved in this situation. Alex always seemed like a good guy to me, and i like to give people the benefit of a doubt, but sometimes what's necessary is necessary, a la this thread!

I wish Alex the best with his hardships, truly sucks to hear for anyone!

Martin

Old 04-11-2007 | 08:42 PM
JR.
Banned
JR. is infamous around these parts
here's what i know:
there are two sides to EVERY story..
hopefully, in America, we are innocent until proven guilty..
plus we have freedom of speech, which with the internet as a tool, can be very powerful.. (as you can see)
furthermore, i am not involved in this transaction and i assume that everything you (KPG) have said is true but
the VRAlexander bashing by all those not involved, isn't cool..
what are we talking about here? A $750. driftbox..
i am amused at all of the keyboard warriors. if you have something relevant to say, say it, otherwise don't..
this is a good time for Alex to see who is friends are..
my expectation is that Alex will immediately rectify this situation....
i am not here to judge anyone.. and i mean no disrespect to you, KPG.
i personally have spent time with Alex and pretty much everything that he says he can do, he makes happen..
it all boils down to accountability.. and the internet makes that very easy to measure.

Last edited by JR.; 04-11-2007 at 08:44 PM.
Old 04-11-2007 | 08:46 PM
JR.
Banned
HD Jimbo,

cause i like to be different..
i luv you man !!
JR

Old 04-11-2007 | 08:47 PM
KPG
|
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by JR.
. and i mean no disrespect to you, KPG.
None taken...

Old 04-11-2007 | 08:48 PM
JR.
Banned
KPG,

glad we are cool.
it's all going to work out.. i am positive..
one way or another, you'll come out whole on this..
JR

Old 04-11-2007 | 08:51 PM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by JR.
here's what i know:
plus we have freedom of speech, which with the internet as a tool, can be very powerful.. (as you can see)
furthermore, i am not involved in this transaction and i assume that everything you (KPG) have said is true but
i am amused at all of the keyboard warriors. if you have something relevant to say, say it, otherwise don't..
i personally have spent time with Alex and pretty much everything that he says he can do, he makes happen..
it all boils down to accountability.. and the internet makes that very easy to measure.

Dude, it's not about the $750.00 , he's had a month to fix the problem. He's a big boy! let him make it right....dont make excuses for him

Old 04-11-2007 | 09:09 PM
Porscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Divi996tt
Why are you trying to show off face for Him?????? How after reading the first post, the actions of VR Alex can even be excusable ???? When someone is acussed of something like this, is up to THAT PERSON TO RESPOND AND TAKE SOME RESPONSABILITY. What is this High school??? I know the meaning of a coward !!!!! I feel bad for KPG.
Who the f*** are you? Craig has been a great supporter and reputable guy on 6speed for very long. You should do some research before speaking.

Old 04-11-2007 | 09:18 PM
RennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JR.
here's what i know:
It's all about a pattern of habitual Bull****, people are fed up with it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: VRAlexander Needs Your Help, Please Make A Generous Donation...