996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

VRAlexander Needs Your Help, Please Make A Generous Donation...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-11-2007 | 09:19 PM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by RennTechV12
It's all about a pattern of habitual Bull****, people are fed up with it.

Stay away from the KOOLAID!!

Old 04-11-2007 | 09:24 PM
jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !
This whole thing is unfortunate. I have no reason to take sides as Alex has always been a stand up guy with me and so has Kevin. I just hope that Alex can clear this up swiftly and put an end to this.

Jag

Old 04-11-2007 | 09:44 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by win
geez, get that vralex brown-nosing broom out of your butthole kind sir. it's all in good fun.
Listen... You can say whatever you would like to say, but honestly, I would back off. This is not only a touchy situation to some, being close friends with Alex, but also a situation in where everyone is having fun and making light of the situation at hand, but the actual personal attacks upon Alex and others are unnecessary.

Old 04-11-2007 | 09:45 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Kevin I hope everything works out for ya. Been watching this thread since post #2 lol. Kept me entertained all day.

Old 04-11-2007 | 09:46 PM
KPG
|
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Powell
Kevin I hope everything works out for ya. Been watching this thread since post #2 lol. Kept me entertained all day.
At least some good has come from it...

Old 04-11-2007 | 09:48 PM
turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by win
geez, get that vralex brown-nosing broom out of your butthole kind sir. it's all in good fun.
Kindly tell me how it can be fun to make fun of someone you know nothing about. To be honest, there really is no point to this thread until: a) KPG has an update, or b) Alex chimes in. I want to hear both sides of the story (from the man himself, no offense Craig) before I submit my judgement. I don't see the need for everyone to chime in on this matter. (especially people who heard about him for the 1st time in this very thread!)

Old 04-11-2007 | 09:53 PM
KPG
|
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by turbo187
KPG has an update,
In case you missed it, and it is entirely possible given the post count, Alex offered to pay me thru an intermediary the full cost of the Dbox...I have yet to get a response from Alex yet... Until the money is paid it is still an open question.Kevin

Old 04-11-2007 | 09:56 PM
Alex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant future
This situation is unfortunate. I'll reserve judgement - in anticipation of Alex's response.

This is just as entertaining as todays Champions League matches!

Go reds!

joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by JR.
1)here's what i know:
there are two sides to EVERY story..
hopefully, in America, we are innocent until proven guilty..
plus we have freedom of speech, which with the internet as a tool, can be very powerful.. (as you can see)

2)the VRAlexander bashing by all those not involved, isn't cool..
what are we talking about here? A $750. driftbox..

3)my expectation is that Alex will immediately rectify this situation....

4)i personally have spent time with Alex and pretty much everything that he says he can do, he makes happen..
it all boils down to accountability.. and the internet makes that very easy to measure.
1)What more needs to be said?If someone is gracious enough to lend you something on their dime,you return it asap without having to be asked and you do it in a timely fashion ....not 3 months later!

2)$750 may not seem like alot to some of the ballers on this board but others work hard to make that kind of money.

3)Its sad that 16 pages need to be aired to have this situation immediately rectified.

4)So then you have seen the elusive 9 sec video ....what e.t. mph?

turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by KPG
In case you missed it, and it is entirely possible given the post count, Alex offered to pay me thru an intermediary the full cost of the Dbox...I have yet to get a response from Alex yet... Until the money is paid it is still an open question.Kevin
i didn't miss it. when I said update, i meant whether you receive payment, talk with Alex, etc.

Old 04-11-2007 | 09:58 PM
KPG
|
Originally Posted by turbo187
i didn't miss it. when I said update, i meant whether you receive payment, talk with Alex, etc.
I will let you know...

Old 04-11-2007 | 10:12 PM
SG
SG has a spectacular aura aboutSG has a spectacular aura aboutSG has a spectacular aura about
I just had to respond to respond. Yuck. A good friend was jerked around by this guy. A good lesson here...all you have in this world is your reputation.

Old 04-11-2007 | 10:17 PM
AUDIHenry is infamous around these partsAUDIHenry is infamous around these partsAUDIHenry is infamous around these partsAUDIHenry is infamous around these partsAUDIHenry is infamous around these parts
Guys, I asekd before and got no answer. I know it's not really cool to ask this kind of a thing, but what does Alex do for a living? He has a ton of cars: CGT, Diablo 6.0, F40, Supra, 996, Enzo? Just curious, that's all. If it's too sensitive for the public, you can tell me via a PM.

Old 04-11-2007 | 10:17 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
^^^that is a good pt...

what the hell does he do???

Old 04-11-2007 | 10:38 PM
phillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to behold
That sucks to hear about VRAlexander. Hopefully he makes good on this.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: VRAlexander Needs Your Help, Please Make A Generous Donation...