996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

VRAlexander Needs Your Help, Please Make A Generous Donation...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-11-2007 | 10:43 PM
Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !
This thread is completely out of control. I was gone for less than an hour and five new pages were added. During the time it took me to read those five pages, three new pages were added (likely due to my reading deficit). During the time I read the three new pages, one new page was added. There will likely be an entire new page added during the time it takes me to type this post on my Treo. Moreover, I laughed out loud several times while reading the 100+ new posts. Keep it up gentlemen. This is better than Gilligans Island reruns.

Craig

Old 04-11-2007 | 10:45 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by phillym5
****... I read up to page 20...and it got all goofy... so.. what did I miss? Or do I have to go back and read 21-25. For every page I read... 2 more would be added. It was bull****. I was getting sick of playing "catch up". Im a high school drop out... for f**ks sake... I cant read THAT fast!!
thats exaclty what were trying to create, the never ending thread. you think youre catching up, but in reality youre only falling further behind. bwahahahahhaha.

Old 04-11-2007 | 10:49 PM
AdamT has a spectacular aura aboutAdamT has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by phillym5
That sucks to hear about VRAlexander. Hopefully he makes good on this.

Im with Philly, ALOT of **** has been spouted through this thread. I am somewhat surprised that i managed to read through 13 pages of wha ti can see as cr4p. Perhaps i have no life, lol.....

best,
adam

Last edited by AdamT; 04-12-2007 at 05:04 AM.
Old 04-11-2007 | 11:09 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by HD Jimbo
Why didn't you use the AX22 to confirm?
too much g-force from the powershifting and all....that's why Alex borrowed the d box in the first place and we are where we are!

Old 04-11-2007 | 11:11 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by topgun
How about the axles
I have $20,000 cryogenically treated axles.....no problem there.

Old 04-11-2007 | 11:12 PM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by joetwint
I have $20,000 cryogenically treated axles.....no problem there.
OK Alex...

Old 04-11-2007 | 11:17 PM
ttgangsta has a spectacular aura aboutttgangsta has a spectacular aura aboutttgangsta has a spectacular aura about
I find this thread really interesting. Alex has never been anything but nice to me, really nice actually. I went to dinner with Chris Chow a couple months ago who is really good friends with alex, and he is a great guy as well. I can't imagine Alex would intentionally take advantage of anyone, and I think its pretty pathetic how many people have commented on his charecter who have never even met the guy. KPG I'm sorry if you were wronged but I have to believe at least for now that there is some sort of mixup at the Alex camp because he really seems to be a nice genuine guy.

and to all the idiots who think he is a poser, you are well an idiot.

Old 04-11-2007 | 11:19 PM
Marc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really nice
Originally Posted by ttgangsta
I find this thread really interesting. Alex has never been anything but nice to me, really nice actually. I went to dinner with Chris Chow a couple months ago who is really good friends with alex, and he is a great guy as well. I can't imagine Alex would intentionally take advantage of anyone, and I think its pretty pathetic how many people have commented on his charecter who have never even met the guy. KPG I'm sorry if you were wronged but I have to believe at least for now that there is some sort of mixup at the Alex camp because he really seems to be a nice genuine guy.

and to all the idiots who think he is a poser, you are well an idiot.

Bill was waiting on u to chime in!

Old 04-11-2007 | 11:24 PM
ttgangsta has a spectacular aura aboutttgangsta has a spectacular aura aboutttgangsta has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Marc997GT3
Bill was waiting on u to chime in!
Yeah well my buddy just texted me about it and I was like wow why am I not surprised someone had a problem with a member, so 5000 other members automatically did to.

Old 04-11-2007 | 11:34 PM
Originally Posted by topgun
Hey hey, So you've seen the Enzo, GT, ProtoTT, time slips, trap speeds, met him, done buisness with him? Please show us the light!
He is by no means my best friend or anything, but on the few occasions I have spoken with him and hungout with him he has been very kind to me. I have seen the Turbo while I was in Vegas for SEMA. I didn't look at timeslips and IDK exactly how fast it is, but its clearly very modded. Others have seen the CGT and the Enzo. I know of other cars he has, but out of respect for him (and not knowing what he talks about online and what he doesn't) I won't mention those.

I guess one example I remember of him was the night I met him him sitting there and pretty much talking to me to make me feel like part of the group since I was the 20 year old kid hanging out with a bunch of people 35 plus who wern't from 6sped. Then he refused to let me pay for any of my beverages at whatever that cigar bar in Caesers is called.

I remember getting carded at Pure on holloween and him pulling a roll of hundreds to get me in after knowing me for two hours. I also remember him calling me every night I was there to let me know what the plans were and he got me on the list to get into the Foundation Lounge at Mandalay.

I mean how many people do that to a 20 year old kid they just met? I don't know what the situation with KPG is, but what I do know is that everyone I know personally that has dealth with im says he is a stand up guy, and he has never been anything but nice to me. He also set it up so I could meetup with Chris Chow another great guy (thanks for dinner pal).

I don't know him that well I just thought I would share my experiences in his defence since he is getting attacked pretty hard by a bunch of people he doesn't even know. Is that fair?

Old 04-11-2007 | 11:37 PM
KPG
|
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ttgangsta
He is by no means my best friend or anything, but on the few occasions I have spoken with him and hungout with him he has been very kind to me. I have seen the Turbo while I was in Vegas for SEMA. I didn't look at timeslips and IDK exactly how fast it is, but its clearly very modded. Others have seen the CGT and the Enzo. I know of other cars he has, but out of respect for him (and not knowing what he talks about online and what he doesn't) I won't mention those.

I guess one example I remember of him was the night I met him him sitting there and pretty much talking to me to make me feel like part of the group since I was the 20 year old kid hanging out with a bunch of people 35 plus who wern't from 6sped. Then he refused to let me pay for any of my beverages at whatever that cigar bar in Caesers is called.

I remember getting carded at Pure on holloween and him pulling a roll of hundreds to get me in after knowing me for two hours. I also remember him calling me every night I was there to let me know what the plans were and he got me on the list to get into the Foundation Lounge at Mandalay.

I mean how many people do that to a 20 year old kid they just met? I don't know what the situation with KPG is, but what I do know is that everyone I know personally that has dealth with im says he is a stand up guy, and he has never been anything but nice to me. He also set it up so I could meetup with Chris Chow another great guy (thanks for dinner pal).

I don't know him that well I just thought I would share my experiences in his defence since he is getting attacked pretty hard by a bunch of people he doesn't even know. Is that fair?
That is more than fair... you had a great experience with him and I have not.... doesnt make you or me a bad person. Kevin

Old 04-11-2007 | 11:45 PM
KPG
|
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by DMK
This thing is CRAZY!!!!!! Just took me 30 mins to go thru it.....
All this for a dbox that was prob sent. And then every gets on the F U C K ALEX WAGON!!! Well I will just say ALEX IS A PAIN IN THE ***!!! But not with out telling you his phone never ever goes thru it takes tries period and i do biz with him. At first you think it is a b.s. but it is not! Yes he has had numerous personaly problems! and I know for a fact he has not seen this cause I haven't and he has been with me!!!!! Umm quick recap friday till now blow fuel pump porsche friday night got alittle drunk, Sat woke up at 4pm once again when out got alittle crazier , Sun champ car race vegas followed up by a crashed mini cooper! Monday little recovery we all claimed down a little time with the lawyer, Today he is back home ball went thru the window and he is on a plan back to my place in a bit. Almost forgot thursday court all day. Any questions? Ouh and he has no car in Vegas so he is driving my extra BMW. Where do I need to send the money to resolve this crap whats the interest charge. Hey to all those who don't know him is a great stand up guy!!! If you don't know him just shut your trap! I have no rep to protect I honestly don't care.

And if and one has a problem with what I said pm or if you know me well enough call me!
Would you be the guy who screwed someone out of an M3 chassis... you should be one to talk. Beat it. Kevin

Old 04-11-2007 | 11:46 PM
DMK
Banned
DMK has a spectacular aura aboutDMK has a spectacular aura about
Wow!!! Sorry but I didn't! I bet you wish i did!

Old 04-11-2007 | 11:47 PM
DMK
Banned
Want to come after me now? Just call me we can chat easier? I have nothing to hide 702-289-9347

Old 04-11-2007 | 11:47 PM
DMK
Banned
Just when tonight was goin to be a slow easy night this crap!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: VRAlexander Needs Your Help, Please Make A Generous Donation...