996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

VRAlexander Needs Your Help, Please Make A Generous Donation...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-12-2007 | 12:25 AM
DMK
Banned
DMK has a spectacular aura aboutDMK has a spectacular aura about
No Kevin brought up something about me. We can handle that as well. Since he knows so much about that as well. Something to do while Alex finishes that more important crap at hand. I will pay for the the d box how man you want get me a add and I will mail you one.

Old 04-12-2007 | 12:25 AM
eshaun is infamous around these partseshaun is infamous around these parts
I am flying to vegas tomorrow for biz and would be happy to personally take pics of you FEDEXing this dbox back to kevin and post them for everyones pleasure Wouldn't mind checking out some of the sweet rides he's spoken of as well. Drop me a pm...

Old 04-12-2007 | 12:27 AM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by DMK
No Kevin brought up something about me. We can handle that as well. Since he knows so much about that as well. Something to do while Alex finishes that more important crap at hand. I will pay for the the d box how man you want get me a add and I will mail you one.
Two things from an outsider, not involved first hand.

The phone call and situation should have been handled before it came to this "call out." Or at least addressed in a timely manner to the point where the situation would be/already is resolved.

The money is not the issue. To some, principle and values mean more than any dollar figure on this earth. And me being one of those people, could give two ****s about the money, as stated by Kevin, he is more pissed at the fact that the issue was not addressed, handled properly, or resolved.

Old 04-12-2007 | 12:28 AM
KPG
|
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by DMK
DMK, you are missing the point. This isnt your problem and I dont want your money. I sent this to him 3 months ago and asked for it back a month ago. I PMed him and told him I was going to take this public and have some laughs at his expense...this was last week, hardly a blindside. I had Markski PM, email, call and text message B4 it came to this... What would you have me do? Educate me,please. Kevin

Old 04-12-2007 | 12:28 AM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by DMK
This is almost as good as watching my puppy chase his tail!!!
Now thats a funny sight. bar none. esp. when they catch it and give you that look "umm what do i do now"

Old 04-12-2007 | 12:29 AM
RennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by HD Jimbo

The phone call and situation should have been handled before it came to this "call out." Or at least addressed in a timely manner to the point where the situation would be/already is resolved.

The money is not the issue. To some, principle and values mean more than any dollar figure on this earth. And me being one of those people, could give two ****s about the money, as stated by Kevin, he is more pissed at the fact that the issue was not addressed, handled properly, or resolved.
Agreed. The fact that Don has to pay his debt makes things even worse

Old 04-12-2007 | 12:29 AM
DMK
Banned
Social Events it was a biz thing plus, why does he or I need to explain for outside 6speed actions. Unless you are Alex or Kevin we should all but out. All I did was stand up for a buddy and kevin brings crap up about me. So call me I don't care this is very childish.

Old 04-12-2007 | 12:30 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by HD Jimbo

Honestly i view it the same way as Jimbo, you shouldnt be offering money to solve this for Alex Don, even though its your buddy all it would take was a phone call and so on to Kevin to settle this..

BUT i dont want to get into peoples business anymore then i have already, i just hope you see where we are coming from, i can assure you Kevin doesnt need your money for the driftbox, it just wasnt the point

BTW you keeping the turbo or what??

Old 04-12-2007 | 12:31 AM
The Pun
OK post ******, stop being off topic. I don't have all day to keep reading all your BS....

Old 04-12-2007 | 12:34 AM
RennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DMK
Social Events it was a biz thing plus, why does he or I need to explain for outside 6speed actions. Unless you are Alex or Kevin we should all but out. All I did was stand up for a buddy and kevin brings crap up about me. So call me I don't care this is very childish.
Nobody is asking him to explain his "outside 6speed actions" Kevin doesn't want to hear the excuse of "I was too busy" or "I haven't been doing anything at all" when clearly he has.

Old 04-12-2007 | 12:40 AM
DMK
Banned
Take the money and call it a day. As for my **** about a past, the idoit wanted a car shipped a cross the boarder then refused to cover the rest of $$ and has his time table fu cked thats different topic but it was brought up. Since Rob like most hide behind a keyboard. I will never fix that post. I understand the principle but there are tunners and others that I can call out left and right that have never held there end of the deal right up today. I am not justifing his actions or lack. but I will assure you that things have happen to where getting ahold of him a pain. I speak of what I have deal with on a daily routine. So I was just offering a solution to the problem at hand. If you goal is to destory his rep knock yourself out. Cause at this point it doesn't matter this is just a forum most don't even own a porsche or aren't even old enough to drive. People on here and other forums invent things just to make themselves feel important somewhere. Or just have no life peroid. I have been told that I am just some punk kid by a few, others think I am ok, others hate me with a passion but thats life. So give me a ring and I will take care of it. And leave things you don't know about me out your mouth and fingers.

Last edited by DMK; 04-12-2007 at 01:24 AM.
Old 04-12-2007 | 12:44 AM
DMK
Banned
Yeah I know Craig brought it up and I pm'ed him. You brought up as well so thats craig's problem Got that Craig you are held responible for kevin's actions? I understand it is not the money but dragging it out is goin to get you no where you will hit a dead end some time.

Old 04-12-2007 | 12:46 AM
KPG
|
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by DMK
Got that Craig you are held responible for kevin's actions?
And you are responsible for Alex's actions?

Old 04-12-2007 | 12:52 AM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by iLLM3
Joe you fool you never clearly answered me, when is etown and when are we meeting up damnit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's Atco,soon ,right after I take out the awd.....in a week or two....may be at Captree this weekend with it.....waiting for front tires for the Bogarts,I should have them tomorrow or next day.

Old 04-12-2007 | 12:53 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by joetwint
It's Atco,soon ,right after I take out the awd.....in a week or two....may be at Captree this weekend with it.....waiting for front tires for the Bogarts,I should have them tomorrow or next day.
I'm at Pocono's Fri/Sat (hopefully my new wheels and tires are in for track ) And will come out Sunday as well, then we can chat.. I'll ride up to Atco with you, im serious, let me know

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: VRAlexander Needs Your Help, Please Make A Generous Donation...