996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

VRAlexander Needs Your Help, Please Make A Generous Donation...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-12-2007 | 01:57 AM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by GR996TT
I think one of the BIG differences is that many people contributing to this thread have actualy driven their 996TTs over the past 5+ years while Chad has had his Turbo "in the shop"/"about to be unleashed"/"just wait until KA hits the street"/"it's being tunerbated" etc.
For each their own man. I find CjV's thread interesting and was only using it as the biggest thread here.

Aloha

Byron

Old 04-12-2007 | 02:04 AM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
Kpg you have a cool wife to be driving the turbo. Thanks for the pics and good luck with everything. My offer still stands for getting you a dbox. Members don't read into my offer as defending anyone. I just want to take care of our community.

Aloha

Byron

Old 04-12-2007 | 02:15 AM
BlackS4Terror is infamous around these parts
I saw Alex today briefly, he seemed incredibly busy, but gave me the courtesy to let me know he would get back to me. I may be a nobody to most of you, but Alex has always been a standup guy in my opinion. He has been overwhelmed with emails, PMs, and his phone VM is full. I personally know he is going trough alot, get some compassion, if you were not involved in this transaction, then give the courtesy of not speaking.

Old 04-12-2007 | 02:26 AM
Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !
There has been a considerable volume of derrogatory comments directed at Alex in this thread, the vast majority of which have little or nothing to do with Kevin's original post (some of which I participated in). As I have previously stated several times, I will not attempt to explain, defend or justify Alex's conduct - I have no idea what the facts are (beyond what Kevin wrote here and Alex told me). That being said, it is worth noting that Alex has also done some very decent things for several 6Speed members, including me. Among other things, Alex has provided me with a good deal of advice and input regarding Porsche tuning, including referring me to his head shop that did a great job on my heads. Alex also let me drive his CGT. I have firsthand experiences with Alex's lapses in reliability, but he counter-balances that with some fine qualities. Alex also organized a 6Speed GTG in Las Vegas that appeared to be a great success. I am not posting this anecdotal information to explain, justify or defend Alex's conduct, but rather, simply to provide a bit of counter point to the barage of harsh words directed his way.

Regards,

Craig

Old 04-12-2007 | 02:33 AM
dgussin1 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Craig
There has been a considerable volume of derrogatory comments directed at Alex in this thread, the vast majority of which have little or nothing to do with Kevin's original post (some of which I participated in). As I have previously stated several times, I will not attempt to explain, defend or justify Alex's conduct - I have no idea what the facts are (beyond what Kevin wrote here and Alex told me). That being said, it is worth noting that Alex has also done some very decent things for several 6Speed members, including me. Among other things, Alex has provided me with a good deal of advice and input regarding Porsche tuning, including referring me to his head shop that did a great job on my heads. Alex also let me drive his CGT. I have firsthand experiences with Alex's lapses in reliability, but he counter-balances that with some fine qualities. Alex also organized a 6Speed GTG in Las Vegas that appeared to be a great success. I am not posting this anecdotal information to explain, justify or defend Alex's conduct, but rather, simply to provide a bit of counter point to the barage of harsh words directed his way.

Regards,

Craig
I feel you totally, Craig. It's pretty ****ed up that people are jumping on him this way. He has provided much entertainment for many 6speeders over the last year +. I am sure when he makes good on this, he won't even want to come back because of the people who (some don't even know) jumped down his throat.

Not returning the dbox or providing a tracking number is pretty screwed up, and he needs to make good to save face.

Old 04-12-2007 | 02:35 AM
Banned
Life Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Diddy
Care to share oh enlightened one?
What the heck is your problem?

Old 04-12-2007 | 02:41 AM
cjv
cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GR996TT
I think one of the BIG differences is that many people contributing to this thread have actualy driven their 996TTs over the past 5+ years while Chad has had his Turbo "in the shop"/"about to be unleashed"/"just wait until KA hits the street"/"it's being tunerbated" etc.
Twenty-seven posts and we have an expert.

I just happened to get around to reading this thread. I can understand under the circumstances why Kevin would be upset. I am a little embarrassed at the feeding frenzy. Instead of trying to solve a problem the majority of the members who posted would rather see a circus. I don't really believe they want to see it resolved. Says alot about those posting. Also makes me reflect as to weather I really want to be associated with such a group. I question if most really want to see this resolved. They seem to rather enjoy this type of cheap fun.

Old 04-12-2007 | 02:51 AM
Responsible user
Bronto is infamous around these parts
39pages..... amazing in such short time.
hope the problem sorts out in a good way for you and everyone KPG.

so many opinions and anger have been let loose in this thread.. it's a bit sad

Old 04-12-2007 | 02:57 AM
jay_ftw is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Life Dies
What the heck is your problem?
I simply asked if VRAlexander had replied in this thread, as I didn't want to read through the 25 pages I missed. You responded as if it were common knowledge if he did or not. I'm not trying to start anything...Chill please.

Old 04-12-2007 | 03:03 AM
cjv
cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Bronto
39pages..... amazing in such short time.
hope the problem sorts out in a good way for you and everyone KPG.

so many opinions and anger have been let loose in this thread.. it's a bit sad
Bronto,

Buddy's thread actually grew faster. You probably were not around 6speed then. I believe the problem would sort itself out (in a good way) if the majority would take the cue of the minority and attempt to help resolve instead of getting their cheap kicks for the evening.

I find it more than a bit sad.

Last edited by cjv; 04-12-2007 at 03:07 AM.
Old 04-12-2007 | 03:21 AM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
I think that some comments in this thread are uncalled for but this is the internet and things get out of hand really fast. Hopefully VR can have a sense of humor about it though it's unlikely if he is really going through some trying times. I think a lot has been made of the driftbox as if it's the most important thing in the world but I can assure you if I had lost a best friend or two and had some very bad business transactions, the last thing that would be on my mind is a driftbox. As per Craigs conversation with him about 25 pages ago he seemed eager to make something happen, but has yet to. That combined with some people here that have had unfavorable dealings with VR in the past voicing their feelings has led to the feeding frenzy. I think it's a good thing that we can have some fun with it although it's always more funny when you're not the butt.

Old 04-12-2007 | 03:36 AM
fasteddiett has a spectacular aura aboutfasteddiett has a spectacular aura about
6speed isnt what is was two years ago. I met a lot of really good guys over the years whom I call close friends now.... based on many posts from this thread i guess its time to move on....

VR has been a ground breaker... a true baller... a fun guy to watch and admire..... you all suck for jumping on the wagon and talkin trash with no history , no knowledge , no background and no *****! pussies!

AND as far as Chad goes....

CJV , his car may be off the road... but i remember it on the road -> good times by castroville doin 150mph catching your rocks on my hood damn i enjoyed the 50 of us or so that were actaully there 3 years ago,..... that was what 6speed was about back then....... FUN TIMES.... Good guys.

Chad doesnt care about his car running tomorrow.....because he has 10 other cars to drive... he enjoys the building , the exploring , the challenge... a true enthusiast.

sad times reading this thread.....sad times.

Old 04-12-2007 | 04:27 AM
SCM3 has a spectacular aura aboutSCM3 has a spectacular aura aboutSCM3 has a spectacular aura about
Way too many **** talkers on this thread. Im laughing how 30-40 year olds can make such stupid childish jokes all day long on the internet about someone thats not even in this thread. I wasn't expecting this from this forum...

Old 04-12-2007 | 04:44 AM
v35
v35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond repute
I think its all for cheap thrills and not to be taken personal by Alex. I think he has to have a legitimate reason for all this and i'm sure he'll clear it up asap as he is a respected long time member on here and not a no-namer without a reputation to worry about.

Old 04-12-2007 | 05:00 AM
VRAlexander
Wow...Thats all I can say...I logged on tonight because my phone blew up today (nothing different from a regular 6500 minute month) from friends calling and txting about this thread....I had some time tonight to check this out...I first checked my PM's and one was from Kevin with the following:

KPG vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

Driftbox....
Alex,I am still waiting.... but at least I am going to have fun with this. Since I am being cheated out of 750$, rest assured I will have lots of laughs publicly over this ridiculous episode...I may take up collection on your behallf since obviously times are tough...lol...apparently the only thing harder for you to produce than my Driftbox is an actual time slip...lol... What a joke. Kevin

in which to I replied with:

VRAlexander vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);
Longtime Member

Re: Driftbox....
Kevin,
I just received your PM...I am on a blackberry and this thing tends to have issues sometimes with this forum...I was assured that your D-box was sent out...I have no intention in cheating you!!! I had a very challenging month, burried two (within two weeks) close friends and one went through heart surgery....I took the last four days to relax here at Home in Vegas and party with some friends...
Your D-Box was in Northern California and my assistant sent it out...Since you have not received it yet, I will next day Air you a check for $760 and when you receive the D-Box you can keep that too... I appologize for the amount of time it has taken and I have no excuses...Here is the Tracking number : (sensored to thread post because of addresses)

Sorry again for the inconvenience...
-Alexander

PS> What did you mean by 'having some fun with this"???

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPG
Alex,I am still waiting.... but at least I am going to have fun with this. Since I am being cheated out of 750$, rest assured I will have lots of laughs publicly over this ridiculous episode...I may take up collection on your behallf since obviously times are tough...lol...apparently the only thing harder for you to produce than my Driftbox is an actual time slip...lol... What a joke. Kevin

Kevin,
Hats off...very nice thread...I guess you did have some fun with it!! It's nice to see who your e-friends are on 6speed....I held this forum to a higher standard and thought that we where all educated and mature adults...however its nice to be wrong sometimes!! I want to again appologize to you for not getting your D-Box back in a timely maner, I have no excuse for that....

As for the rest of you...Thanks for showing your true colors....obviously there are several people on here that had developmental challenges and for that I cant blame you...you are where you are in life today due to that and life will deal you the accompanying hand...

THIS IS MY ONE AND ONLY POST IN THIS THREAD

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: VRAlexander Needs Your Help, Please Make A Generous Donation...