996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

VRAlexander Needs Your Help, Please Make A Generous Donation...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-12-2007 | 07:22 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
And the 6speed community lived happily ever after...

Old 04-12-2007 | 07:30 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by KPG
I have a FedEX package inbound tomorrow for a 3PM delivery and I will deposit the check that day. It will take a bit for an out of state check to clear, or it might be the box and this is over tomorrow. Kevin
Best of luck and let us know...

Old 04-12-2007 | 07:48 PM
justdumb is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by turbo187
and who f**k are you?
Keep me out of this.

Old 04-12-2007 | 08:10 PM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by fasteddiett
6speed isnt what is was two years ago. I met a lot of really good guys over the years whom I call close friends now.... based on many posts from this thread i guess its time to move on....

VR has been a ground breaker... a true baller... a fun guy to watch and admire..... you all suck for jumping on the wagon and talkin trash with no history , no knowledge , no background and no *****! pussies!

AND as far as Chad goes....

CJV , his car may be off the road... but i remember it on the road -> good times by castroville doin 150mph catching your rocks on my hood damn i enjoyed the 50 of us or so that were actaully there 3 years ago,..... that was what 6speed was about back then....... FUN TIMES.... Good guys.

Chad doesnt care about his car running tomorrow.....because he has 10 other cars to drive... he enjoys the building , the exploring , the challenge... a true enthusiast.

sad times reading this thread.....sad times.
I agree, those were the good ole days

Old 04-12-2007 | 08:13 PM
cjv
cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !
6speed isnt what is was two years ago. I met a lot of really good guys over the years whom I call close friends now.... based on many posts from this thread i guess its time to move on....

VR has been a ground breaker... a true baller... a fun guy to watch and admire..... you all suck for jumping on the wagon and talkin trash with no history , no knowledge , no background and no *****! pussies!

AND as far as Chad goes....

CJV , his car may be off the road... but i remember it on the road -> good times by castroville doin 150mph catching your rocks on my hood damn i enjoyed the 50 of us or so that were actaully there 3 years ago,..... that was what 6speed was about back then....... FUN TIMES.... Good guys.

Chad doesnt care about his car running tomorrow.....because he has 10 other cars to drive... he enjoys the building , the exploring , the challenge... a true enthusiast.

sad times reading this thread.....sad times.
eddie,

It will be more interesting is what kind of handicap these same guys will need to beat her. Second thought, why even waste the gas.

Last edited by cjv; 04-12-2007 at 08:50 PM.
Old 04-12-2007 | 08:18 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
I still remember the first ride you gave me chad... always will. I wonder if that bird is still alive?

Old 04-12-2007 | 08:19 PM
exoticalex has a spectacular aura aboutexoticalex has a spectacular aura about
Eddie-

I couldnt of said things better myself. I have known Alex for a few years, and he is one of the most strait forward and down to earth guys that I know. He is one of the nicest guys I have had the pleasure of knowing, and this thread is f*cking stupid.

I am sure there was some gross miscommunication... you know what, I don't care about those details. Whats done is done, and Alex has made it very clear that the situation is being resolved.

I don't understand why everybody had to jump on the hate bandwagon- that seems very childish.

Last edited by cjv; 04-12-2007 at 08:23 PM.
Old 04-12-2007 | 08:26 PM
cjv
cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sharkster
I still remember the first ride you gave me chad... always will. I wonder if that bird is still alive?
But we did miss the bird ......... right. Second thought forget it, no one would believe us anyway.

Old 04-12-2007 | 08:34 PM
Originally Posted by cjv
But we did miss the bird ......... right. Second thought forget it, no one would believe us anyway.
Heh.. no I remember you saving the bird's life. I just wonder if it's clumsyness killed it the next week... say when a Nissan Maxima went up that way for example

Old 04-12-2007 | 08:43 PM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !

Ground breaker , true baller ..I cant speak for everybody, but were I'm from a baller backs up his **** & not come up with excuses time after time. When its on, its on! As far as history I dont know Alex but for what I read & Hear (from plenty of high profile members) ...All there is is a bunch of BS, no shows & cute videos , if thats a baller, it's pathetic please give me a f**king break .....those are the one's we call pussies!!!!!!

Old 04-12-2007 | 09:39 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Mike, Joe....please keep your discussion to PM's. Thanks.

Old 04-12-2007 | 09:45 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by cjv
eddie,

It will be more interesting is what kind of handicap these same guys will need to beat her. Second thought, why even waste the gas.
.......I don't beat up on the auto disabled.I also don't bench race....please......I'm sure your car will be fast but please don't call out other members until your car is running!Remember there is always someone faster out there.

Old 04-12-2007 | 10:07 PM
02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute
again please keep this thread to the topic on hand i will be deleting useless posts ...

Old 04-12-2007 | 10:49 PM
turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by topgun
Ground breaker , true baller ..I cant speak for everybody, but were I'm from a baller backs up his **** & not come up with excuses time after time. When its on, its on! As far as history I dont know Alex but for what I read & Hear (from plenty of high profile members) ...All there is is a bunch of BS, no shows & cute videos , if thats a baller, it's pathetic please give me a f**king break .....those are the one's we call pussies!!!!!!
Listen, who are you to judge, when you don't even know Alex. As has been said before, this situation is being resolved. There's no reason to make such inflammatory remarks. While others may not be able to, I understand what Alex has been going through. If two of your friends died rather closely together, would you be on top of your game? I think not. Personally it would affect me to a great extent, and returning someone's drift box, honestly, would be one of the last things on my mind.

It really is awful how practically everyone in this thread jumped on the bandwagon, and began questioning Alex, his motives, etc. when they had only heard one side of the story.

Old 04-12-2007 | 11:12 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Strange this thread was supposed to be closed so some of the non sense was being removed that did not pertain to the situation out of respect for the OP, anyway I am not going to comment.......I have my own opinions and many of you wouldn't like them, hopefully Kevin is getting back his property as we speak

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: VRAlexander Needs Your Help, Please Make A Generous Donation...