996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

VRAlexander Needs Your Help, Please Make A Generous Donation...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-13-2007 | 12:20 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
I must say something:

I cannot ever be quiet...
My only thought is that no matter how entertaining the Videos are that someone provides or how much time (a few phone calls I would guess)someone spent on a very disorganized "moving target" of a "get together
in Vegas, This does not alleviate the responsibility of getting someone's
property back to them in a TIMELY MANNER, period. Do what you say and say what you do, end of story. An a sidenote, another regular here on 6-speed happens to owe me alot of money, I also am contemplating making it public as sometimes this appears to light a fire where fire was impossible to
light prior to it becoming public. I certainly dont know the whole story, but no matter where I was or what I was doing, I know that most of us at this
level of education/prosperity/ingenuity are resourceful enough to get someone's property back to them. I am sorry, I am throwing my Kool-aid away and like Renntech Joe, and others have said. No more heresay about 150+ MPH trap speeds and 9 second runs unless you can back it up with video. Facts only please. Oh, and I think you will find the "new" Protomotive guys a little more straight forward and forthcoming than the
Previous "King of the Hill"...

Marty K.

Old 04-13-2007 | 12:47 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Well said Marty. Reading some of the excuses made on Alex's behalf is unbelievable. This wasn't a case of a custom paint job or build up taking longer because some friends died and as a result, the person allegedly lost focus because he was so upset. This was a 5 minute exercise of taping a box back up and dropping off some else's loaned property at a Fed-Ex stop. Hell, he could have had one of his many friends or personal assistants do it if he was truly busy 18 hours a day 7 days a week. He could have text Kevin and said it'll be a week late because some ****ty stuff popped up. But it was just flat out disrespectful, especially after the many attempts Kevin and others made to get it back over the past 2 months, on top of the subsequent lies and blow-offs Alex kept dishing out. Sorry guys, but the correlation between this disrespectful act and the many others he has shown to other tuners and individuals on this board cannot be ignored. I'm sure he's a fun guy to party with, but it doesn't make him a good person.

Old 04-13-2007 | 12:52 PM
cjv
cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by WOODTSTER
My only thought is that no matter how entertaining the Videos are that someone provides or how much time (a few phone calls I would guess)someone spent on a very disorganized "moving target" of a "get together
property back to them in a TIMELY MANNER, period. Do what you say and say what you do, end of story. An a sidenote, another regular here on 6-speed happens to owe me alot of money, I also am contemplating making it public as sometimes this appears to light a fire where fire was impossible to
light prior to it becoming public. I certainly dont know the whole story, but no matter where I was or what I was doing, I know that most of us at this
level of education/prosperity/ingenuity are resourceful enough to get someone's property back to them. I am sorry, I am throwing my Kool-aid away and like Renntech Joe, and others have said. No more heresay about 150+ MPH trap speeds and 9 second runs unless you can back it up with video. Facts only please. Oh, and I think you will find the "new" Protomotive guys a little more straight forward and forthcoming than the

Marty K.
Marty,

I have to disagree a little. Let me explain.

I have lent out many parts. In one case my parts were incorporated into the other members engine without my permission. In other cases I have gotten parts back months late or in some cases I am still waiting for their promised return.

Things happen and things come up. I would really make sure the guy I was about to roast was a real crook before I would embarrassed him like that.

Just my personal opinion.

Old 04-13-2007 | 12:52 PM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !

Marty K.
I't doesn't get better than that!!!! Especially the Mango KOOLAID ...We all have differences which is good, it makes conversation & discussion. Again a real baller use's the drift box, not keep it for two months & does ****!! Then again a real baller, doesn't say he's a baller

Old 04-13-2007 | 12:55 PM
ColorChange is infamous around these parts
Kevin, I'm completely backing you. I am assuming this has been handled.

Last edited by ColorChange; 04-13-2007 at 01:05 PM.
Old 04-13-2007 | 12:59 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by cjv
Marty,

I have to disagree a little. Let me explain.

I have lent out many parts. In one case my parts were incorporated into the other members engine without my permission. In other cases I have gotten parts back months late or in some cases I am still waiting for their promised return.

Things happen and things come up. I would really make sure the guy I was about to roast was a real crook before I would embarrassed him like that.

Just my personal opinion.
I don't think they have to be a crook to make a post about it. People generally care about their reputations, especially businesses or those who like to have nutswingers. So unfortunately I've seen most cases of unkept promises resolved after they are made public....this thread is a case in point....resolved in less than 48 hours.

Old 04-13-2007 | 01:04 PM
VRAlexander

Marty K.
I was not going to post anymore in this thread...but enough is enough!!! You where not involved in this deal, so BUTT the F$%K out....you have a problem with me then try to call me or come to Vegas and deal with it, or do you like to hide behind the keyboard like a little girl??....as for my turbo et/mph, it will ALWAYS be faster than anything you will EVER own so mind your OWN business.... BTW. Where have I stated that my turbo 996 runs 9@150...???? All I have to say is go climb a tree!

Word of advise: YOU DONT KNOW ME FROM ADAM, I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU KEEP IT THAT WAY

topgun-
I dont know you....and I dont even like you man....take the same advise!!

OhioGT2-
Let me clue you in on something.... I COULD CARE LESS WHAT ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY BECAUSE IT HAS NO EFFECT ON ME....grow up and learn to read what I posted before...

Last edited by VRAlexander; 04-13-2007 at 01:08 PM.
Old 04-13-2007 | 01:08 PM
cjv
cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by OhioGT2
I don't think they have to be a crook to make a post about it. People generally care about their reputations, especially businesses or those who like to have nutswingers. So unfortunately I've seen most cases of unkept promises resolved after they are made public....this thread is a case in point....resolved in less than 48 hours.
My point is if I followed your advise I would have embarrassed some great members. No need for that.

Old 04-13-2007 | 01:08 PM
VRAlexander
Originally Posted by ColorChange
Kevin, I'm completely backing you. I am assuming this has been handled.
Did you not read my reply to Kevin?????

By the way....MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS

Old 04-13-2007 | 01:11 PM
VRAlexander
Originally Posted by MGoBlue
Ok, thread over, next.
Since it was not closed...Stick around, I am just getting warmed up...

Old 04-13-2007 | 01:12 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by VRAlexander
Since it was not closed...Stick around, I am just getting warmed up...

Kick his *** c-bass!

Old 04-13-2007 | 01:12 PM
Originally Posted by VRAlexander
OhioGT2-
Let me clue you in on something.... I COULD CARE LESS WHAT ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY BECAUSE IT HAS NO EFFECT ON ME....grow up!
You're right Alex, you shouldn't care about what I have to say. But you've made it obvious to many who have loaned you things and provided you expensive services that you could also care less about them too. You are the one who needs to grow up.

Old 04-13-2007 | 01:14 PM
VRAlexander
Originally Posted by Alex
The juvenile behaviour on display is embarrassing.

Move this to the OT forum so visitors (potential members) don't catch wind of this childish behaviour if they haven't already. I would be even more embarrassed to come across this thread on any other forum.

What a shame.
BINGO! It was not moved, nor was it closed...so its open season from my end on all the A$$HOLES that are destroying 6speed....

CJV- I wish you did not resign...you where one of the people that brought 6speed to a new level..

Old 04-13-2007 | 01:15 PM
Originally Posted by cjv
My point is if I followed your advise I would have embarrassed some great members. No need for that.
Are they "great" members? We all make mistakes, and you're right, I think you use your best judgement when all else fails....or take them to People's Court

Old 04-13-2007 | 01:16 PM
Banned
rahi is infamous around these parts
woah ..chill guys..this is only a forum...time to respect each other ...there are enough troubles in life without something like this happening...forums are like stress relief not stress inducing! take a chill pill everyone.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: VRAlexander Needs Your Help, Please Make A Generous Donation...