996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

VRAlexander Needs Your Help, Please Make A Generous Donation...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-11-2007 | 05:26 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by lardog
with the Hinkle kid gone the posting has gone down.

Martin, are you coming to Jersey with the GT2 Sunday?
Yes I will make it out there this Sunday... BTW dinner?? I believe Mark is treating to lobster and steak

Old 04-11-2007 | 05:26 PM
PorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond repute
DJ and KPG,

I will get one for you at cost if you would like. I don't sell them but sure I can get them.

Old 04-11-2007 | 05:29 PM
NDP23 is infamous around these parts
How about we all chip in and get one in for the 6speed comunity

Old 04-11-2007 | 05:29 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PorschePhd
DJ and KPG,

I will get one for you at cost if you would like. I don't sell them but sure I can get them.
I actually almost ordered one the other day...if you get one at cost for me I'll promise to pass it around the midwest for others to use..... Seriously....

Old 04-11-2007 | 05:31 PM
RennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond repute
Man, This is really sad, but no surprise at all. He's left me hanging MULTIPLE times. From my dealings with him and speaking to others, his word is **** to me.

As I have always stated:
  • I DON'T believe that he ran a 9 second pass in his 996
  • I DON'T believe that he ran a sub 4 second 60-130
  • I NEVER believed that he was going to show up to the Houston meet
  • I NEVER believed that he would come to AZ and run my car after he said he would "try" after being directly called out by me.
This guy says "I don't want anybody to know my numbers, cause I'm a big time secret street racer" but posts all of his numbers, when he is asked for proof like timeslips or video to back up his claims, he says "I don't want anybody to know my numbers, cause I'm a big time secret street racer".

Alot of you guys drank the Kool-Aid and believed his BS, I never did. I'm glad to see that 6-speed had received a "moment of clarity"

Last edited by RennTechV12; 04-12-2007 at 12:55 AM.
Old 04-11-2007 | 05:32 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
i can vouch for ohioGT2... good, reliable and solid guy btw

Old 04-11-2007 | 05:34 PM
turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !
*waiting for VRALEX to chime in*

Old 04-11-2007 | 05:40 PM
KPG
|
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by RennTechV12
Man, This is really sad, but no surprise at all. He's left me hanging MULTIPLE times. From my dealings with him and speaking to others, his word is ****.

As I have always stated:
  • I DON'T believe that he ran a 9 second pass in his 996
  • I DON'T believe that he ran a sub 4 second 60-130
  • I NEVER believed that he was going to show up to the Houston meet
  • I NEVER believed that he would come to AZ and run my car after he said he would "try" after being directly called out by me.
This guy says "I don't want anybody to know my numbers, cause I'm a big time secret street racer" but posts all of his numbers, when he is asked for proof like timeslips or video to back up his claims, he says "I don't want anybody to know my numbers, cause I'm a big time secret street racer".

Alot of you guys drank the Kool-Aid and believed his BS, I never did. I'm glad to see that 6-speed had received a "moment of clarity"
Joe, I am confused ...can you tell me how you REALLY feel...lol..Kevin

Old 04-11-2007 | 05:43 PM
win
win is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by turbo187
and who f**k are you?
curious 6speed greenhorn who after being led by several 6speed Veterans through this thread, did some reading and digging up on this VRAlexander character, and think he's an empty vessel. Feel free to read my earlier posts, and I apologize if I stepped on your toes.

Old 04-11-2007 | 05:48 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by OhioGT2
Damn Alex, you're blowing my cover! I'm trying to confuse people to get some big money street races
LOL I was waiting for you and the piggback tuner guy to go at it and post "Blowing up GOTI"...

Keep it realz

Old 04-11-2007 | 05:50 PM
lardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to all
lets ALL meet for Dinner in NYC

Old 04-11-2007 | 05:55 PM
KPG
|
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by lardog
lets ALL meet for Dinner in NYC
Lets invite VRalex too...thats right he cant make it due to a broken axle, dog ate his keys, EVO blew up first time out, busy testing his F40, and on and on and on...Kevin

Old 04-11-2007 | 06:00 PM
Marc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really nice
There is a real point here to be made, and it can be made as we see with both humour and seriousness... as well dont let one bad seed ruin our home...

Old 04-11-2007 | 06:03 PM
fasteddiett has a spectacular aura aboutfasteddiett has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by win
curious 6speed greenhorn who after being led by several 6speed Veterans through this thread, did some reading and digging up on this VRAlexander character, and think he's an empty vessel. Feel free to read my earlier posts, and I apologize if I stepped on your toes.

geez youve made some real contributions in the last week or two you've been on the forum

Old 04-11-2007 | 06:32 PM
Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !
CAVEAT: I AM MERELY THE MESSENGER, SO PLEASE DO NOT SHOOT ME. I AM MERELY REPEATING WHAT ALEX JUST TOLD ME. I HAVE NO PERSONAL KNOWLEDGE OF ANY OF THE FACTS SET FORTH HEREIN, AND I AM NOT PERSONALLY VOUCHING FOR OR VERIFYING ANY OF THE FACTS OR STATEMENTS COMMUNICATED TO ME BY ALEX. I THOUGHT THE 6SPEED COMMUNITY WOULD BE INTERESTED IN WHAT ALEX TOLD ME, SO I AM POSTING ACCORDINGLY. AS TO THE VERACITY OF ALEX'S STATEMENTS, THAT IS FOR EVERYONE TO JUDGE ON THEIR OWN. I DO NOT CARE ONE WAY OR THE OTHER, AS I DO NOT HAVE A DOG IN THIS FIGHT.

I just spoke with Alex by telephone (3:10 pm PST). He states that he was not aware of this thread. He further states that he has been overwhelmed for the past six weeks dealing with a panoply of issues ranging from burying two friends to critically important business transactions. He further states that he sent the DBox to Kevin, and he does not know why it was not received. Finally, Alex states that he will promptly give Kevin the replacement value of the DBox, and he is willing to supply a credit card number over the telephone, or make other arrangements acceptable to Kevin.

Just so we are clear, I am not attempting to explain or justify Alex’s conduct. Rather, I am merely repeating what he told me, without passing judgment.

Kevin, I genuinely home you resolve this matter with Alex. Such a resolution obviously requires bilateral participation. Alex told me he will make you whole. I hope he does the right thing. Likewise, I hope he posts here and responds to the numerous accusations set forth in this thread.

Regards,

Craig

Last edited by Craig; 04-11-2007 at 06:36 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: VRAlexander Needs Your Help, Please Make A Generous Donation...