996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

VRAlexander Needs Your Help, Please Make A Generous Donation...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-11-2007 | 06:42 PM
KPG
|
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Craig
CAVEAT: I AM MERELY THE MESSENGER, SO PLEASE DO NOT SHOOT ME. I AM MERELY REPEATING WHAT ALEX JUST TOLD ME. I HAVE NO PERSONAL KNOWLEDGE OF ANY OF THE FACTS SET FORTH HEREIN, AND I AM NOT PERSONALLY VOUCHING FOR OR VERIFYING ANY OF THE FACTS OR STATEMENTS COMMUNICATED TO ME BY ALEX. I THOUGHT THE 6SPEED COMMUNITY WOULD BE INTERESTED IN WHAT ALEX TOLD ME, SO I AM POSTING ACCORDINGLY. AS TO THE VERACITY OF ALEX'S STATEMENTS, THAT IS FOR EVERYONE TO JUDGE ON THEIR OWN. I DO NOT CARE ONE WAY OR THE OTHER, AS I DO NOT HAVE A DOG IN THIS FIGHT.

I just spoke with Alex by telephone (3:10 pm PST). He states that he was not aware of this thread. He further states that he has been overwhelmed for the past six weeks dealing with a panoply of issues ranging from burying two friends to critically important business transactions. He further states that he sent the DBox to Kevin, and he does not know why it was not received. Finally, Alex states that he will promptly give Kevin the replacement value of the DBox, and he is willing to supply a credit card number over the telephone, or make other arrangements acceptable to Kevin.

Kevin, I genuinely home you resolve this matter with Alex. Such a resolution obviously requires bilateral participation. Alex told me he will make you whole. I hope he does the right thing. Likewise, I hope he posts here and responds to the numerous accusations set forth in this thread.

Regards,

Craig
Craig, you are a good guy, but is it your place to make apologies for anothers actions or inactions... I just got a PM from a member who I really respect around here who said Alex told him it was his secretary's fault for not sending it out recently, but I know his secretary's name...Nancy. Alex referred to her several weeks ago for not sending it out weeks ago....I really dont care about the box and Alex can keep it for all I care, just no more A.L.E.X es.... Another Lame EXcuse.... lol... I know it is an insignificant amount, but people do the right thing regardless of cost... I have a PM from 2 weeks ago when he said to call him for the tracking number and I said just PM it to me ...nothing? How does one reconcile that?....

Old 04-11-2007 | 06:51 PM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
This thread is interesting how some of the guys who were wiping Vralex okolele have now turned on him. I am not pointing fingers just making an observation. I have no dealing with VRalex so I have nothing good or bad to say.

Aloha

Byron

P.S. KPG have you ever posted a pic of your car? I would love to see what it looks like. Mahalo

Old 04-11-2007 | 06:52 PM
slant911 is infamous around these parts
Kevin,

I have watched from a distance here AND I'm a new guy on the block so take my advice however you feel. What Alex did or did not do is wrong. No excuses. However, it sounds like he is extending the proverbial olive branch so take it....

Best thing is to put it behind you. Get your new box and agree to disagree otherwise you get wrapped up with the wrong done to you and it does more damage to you mentally.

Certainly you have reason to assume this is one more excuse, but, the whole thing could be over very quickly by one phone call or PM with CC numbers in hand to order a new one. AND if Alex has indeed been dealing with the things stated then there is "some" justification. I buried my Aunt, my 14 year old Dog(child practically), and had a business go to hell all in a 3 week period some years ago so I know what stress he may be under. It's still no excuse to make up stories, but, semi-understandable that the item has not been returned as of yet.

BTW - I've never met either of the guys involved. Only know them via their screen names here. I didn't want anyone to draw the very wrong conclusion that I was speaking out for Alex because we happen to live in Las Vegas. Never met the guy....

Last edited by slant911; 04-11-2007 at 06:56 PM.
Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by KPG
Craig, you are a good guy, but is it your place to make apologies for anothers actions or inactions... I just got a PM from a member who I really respect around here who said Alex told him it was his secretary's fault for not sending it out recently, but I know his secretary's name...Nancy. Alex referred to her several weeks ago for not sending it out weeks ago....I really dont care about the box and Alex can keep it for all I care, just no more A.L.E.X es.... Another Lame EXcuse.... lol... I know it is an insignificant amount, but people do the right thing regardless of cost... I have a PM from 2 weeks ago when he said to call him for the tracking number and I said just PM it to me ...nothing? How does one reconcile that?....
Kevin,

As I clearly stated, I am NOT making apologies for what Alex did. Likewise, I cannot, and will not attempt to, reconcile the apparent inconsistencies in what Alex has told you, me and others. That is for Alex and Alex alone to explain. I hope he steps to the plate and posts. Regardless, I really don't care. I merely posted what Alex told me, and I did this because I thought you and the others who have posted on this thread would want to know. It may well be that what Alex told me is completely inconsistent with what he has told you and others. His statements to me may have been completely false. I have no idea. You know the facts. You know the truth. I have no personal knowledge of anything related to this dispute.

That being said, if you think it was wrong for me to post what Alex told me, I will gladly delete my post. The decision is yours. I simply thought you would want to know, and I posted accordingly.

Regards,

Craig

TKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really nice
This is sad to hear Kevin. Is not about $$ it's about principle.

Old 04-11-2007 | 06:55 PM
Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !
BTW Kevin, I called Alex as YOUR friend, to see if there was anything I could do to assist YOU. My intentions were solely to promote your interests and see if I could facilitate a resolution for YOU. I happen to have Alex's phone number and, after reading this thread, I called.

Craig

Old 04-11-2007 | 07:00 PM
Banned
Divi996tt is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Craig
BTW Kevin, I called Alex as YOUR friend, to see if there was anything I could do to assist YOU. My intentions were solely to promote your interests and see if I could facilitate a resolution for YOU. I happen to have Alex's phone number and, after reading this thread, I called.

Craig

Why are you trying to show off face for Him?????? How after reading the first post, the actions of VR Alex can even be excusable ???? When someone is acussed of something like this, is up to THAT PERSON TO RESPOND AND TAKE SOME RESPONSABILITY. What is this High school??? I know the meaning of a coward !!!!! I feel bad for KPG.

Last edited by Divi996tt; 04-11-2007 at 07:06 PM.
Old 04-11-2007 | 07:03 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
I find it interesting that if he had time to talk to Craig (regardless of who initiated the call), he had time to call Kevin, apologize, and provide him payment for the value of the box which he obviously did not send. That would take all of two minutes. Sounds like if Alex would have done that awhile ago, this thread would have never appeared. I realize Kevin doesn't care about the money anymore, but the principle of showing someone respect by returning a phone call speaks volume about character. I don't care how busy someone is...hell his admin could have done it for him and apologized on his behalf....since it sounds like Alex likes to talk through other people these days.

And didn't someone say they saw Alex logged on today? If that can be proven, which I'm sure it can if someone cares enough to call him out on another probable lie, then I think the pile-on is deserved....because Alex certainly isn't going to come on here and admit he's mostly a fraud....

Old 04-11-2007 | 07:04 PM
Originally Posted by Divi996tt
Why are you trying to show off face for Him?????? I know the meaning of a coward !!!!! I feel bad for KPG.
English please? Was this intended as a pejorative reference to me?

Craig

Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Divi996tt
Why are you trying to show off face for Him?????? I know the meaning of a coward !!!!! I feel bad for KPG.
Divi I am not trying to answer for Craig but what I have learned on this board is most people are cool and will help each other out. Craig was just trying to help out here. In no way I am responding for Craig but trying to share knowledge here since you only have 72 posts.

Aloha

Byron

jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !
Craig's a good guy from what I can tell. I think he was just trying to help. No need to flame him for it Mr 77 Posts, chill.

Old 04-11-2007 | 07:05 PM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
Craig, now that the call was made, I'm sure Alex can find a few moments & give some insight on all the BS he's fed everybody.......

Old 04-11-2007 | 07:07 PM
Originally Posted by OhioGT2
And didn't someone say they saw Alex logged on today? If that can be proven, which I'm sure it can . . . .
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/member.php?u=6851

4:30 am this morning.

Craig

Old 04-11-2007 | 07:09 PM
dkp993 is infamous around these parts
I love the "telephone game" threads become.

It could not be more clear that Craig is in no way defending VR's actions but merely passing on info to concerned parties. He's only said that like 10 times durring his posts. Stop attacking the guy he's just trying to help.

Old 04-11-2007 | 07:09 PM
KPG
|
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Byronmaui

P.S. KPG have you ever posted a pic of your car? I would love to see what it looks like. Mahalo
Byron...uh , car? Oh thats right, I have a Porsche...I really dont have any decent pics but since this seems like intermission in this thread i will go off topic. These are the only pics I can scrape up and to add insult to injury, that is my wife tracking the car not me! I really didnt want to post this pic , but this is my new Drag Radial to take on the Proto guys...BTW, I assume Okoloee doesnt smell like roses?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: VRAlexander Needs Your Help, Please Make A Generous Donation...