996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

VRAlexander Needs Your Help, Please Make A Generous Donation...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-11-2007 | 07:09 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by KPG
Joe, I am confused ...can you tell me how you REALLY feel...lol..Kevin
Yeah Joe .....stop candy coating it lol! I couldn't agree more.......what's sad is a lot of people still drink the "kool aid" as Joe has said,it seems his ego is writing checks he can't cash.Kevin(KPG),I have to give you credit for coming out against Mr life @200mph,it takes alot of ***** not knowing the response you would get about a member with such a high profile.+100 for you.....anytime you need a Vbox mine is yours.

Old 04-11-2007 | 07:11 PM
KPG
|
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Craig
Kevin,

As I clearly stated, I am NOT making apologies for what Alex did. Likewise, I cannot, and will not attempt to, reconcile the apparent inconsistencies in what Alex has told you, me and others. That is for Alex and Alex alone to explain. I hope he steps to the plate and posts. Regardless, I really don't care. I merely posted what Alex told me, and I did this because I thought you and the others who have posted on this thread would want to know. It may well be that what Alex told me is completely inconsistent with what he has told you and others. His statements to me may have been completely false. I have no idea. You know the facts. You know the truth. I have no personal knowledge of anything related to this dispute.

That being said, if you think it was wrong for me to post what Alex told me, I will gladly delete my post. The decision is yours. I simply thought you would want to know, and I posted accordingly.

Regards,

Craig
Craig...you're good with me. Kevin

Last edited by KPG; 04-11-2007 at 07:17 PM.
Old 04-11-2007 | 07:12 PM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
KPG - Thanks for the pics cause I don't remember seeing pics of your car. Its hot as usual. Your right about okole. Try this one Okole Puka.

Aloha

Byron

Old 04-11-2007 | 07:14 PM
Banned
Divi996tt is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Byronmaui
Divi I am not trying to answer for Craig but what I have learned on this board is most people are cool and will help each other out. Craig was just trying to help out here. In no way I am responding for Craig but trying to share knowledge here since you only have 72 posts.

Aloha

Byron
Understandable !!!! Hopefully it works out for them.

Divi

Old 04-11-2007 | 07:14 PM
KPG
|
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by topgun
Kevin,
LOL, that must belong to one your trucks (tire) .....tom
SHHHH... It is for Markski... If I cant keep up I can just run over him...lol

Old 04-11-2007 | 07:16 PM
teflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant future
KPG,

While we're waiting for a response...

Was that 2nd pic taken at Waterford?

Greg A

Old 04-11-2007 | 07:18 PM
Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !
LOL Joe and Joe!!!

I have a 200 IQ, but I cannot let anyone know that I have a 200 IQ because they will not do business with me if they know that I have a 200 IQ, so I absolutely refuse to post verification of my 200 IQ that I just publicly disclosed to you, even though I must keep this public disclousre absolutely confidential so that no one finds out about my 200 IQ that I am openly discussing right now for everyone to read. Please keep this a closely guarded secret and do not tell anyone about my public disclosure that is available for everyone to read. Hmmmm.

Craig

Old 04-11-2007 | 07:19 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Divi996tt
Why are you trying to show off face for Him?????? How after reading the first post, the actions of VR Alex can even be excusable ???? When someone is acussed of something like this, is up to THAT PERSON TO RESPOND AND TAKE SOME RESPONSABILITY. What is this High school??? I know the meaning of a coward !!!!! I feel bad for KPG.
What are you talking about????? He explained himself clearly as it relates to his intentions for contacting VR, he then posted what was said in the conversation, he was not in person and therefore could not slap VR and take the Driftbox back, of course someone who is blantantly wrong will make themselves a victim or come up with a reason (excuse). I never judge people but only their actions and at this point VR needs to take some action. There is no fault in any of craigs actions or recent posts.

Everyone here knows that VR is in the wrong right now and months of delay cannot be excused when he has had no physicl trauma to himself. He talked to Graig at which point he KNEW it was a BIG deal and I'm assuming that graig has contact info for Kevin as well at which point if he really wanted to make right he could have done so at the very moment with Credit Card number or whatever. The fact that he did not make immediate resolution when the opportunity presented itself makes what he said in the phone call with Craig pointless right now because he hasnt moved to make right.

Old 04-11-2007 | 07:20 PM
Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by KPG
Craig...you're good with me. Kevin
Thanks Kevin. Now get your car up and running so that we can finally see a 9 second slip!!!

Craig

Old 04-11-2007 | 07:21 PM
RennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond repute
LOL Joe and Joe!!!

I have a 200 IQ, but I cannot let anyone know that I have a 200 IQ because they will not do business with me if they know that I have a 200 IQ, so I absolutely refuse to post verification of my 200 IQ that I just publicly disclosed to you, even though I must keep this public disclousre absolutely confidential so that no one finds out about my 200 IQ that I am openly discussing right now for everyone to read. Hmmmm.

Craig
HA HA HA

I own the world's fastest GT2 but I don't want to tell anyone because I street race like Vin Diesel in the Fast & Furious...."NAWZ!!!!"

Old 04-11-2007 | 07:21 PM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
If this keeps up, this thread will probably break records! Hey DJ throw a drift box in as a prize

Old 04-11-2007 | 07:23 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
LOL Joe and Joe!!!

I have a 200 IQ, but I cannot let anyone know that I have a 200 IQ because they will not do business with me if they know that I have a 200 IQ, so I absolutely refuse to post verification of my 200 IQ that I just publicly disclosed to you, even though I must keep this public disclousre absolutely confidential so that no one finds out about my 200 IQ that I am openly discussing right now for everyone to read. Please keep this a closely guarded secret and do not tell anyone about my public disclosure that is available for everyone to read. Hmmmm.

Craig
ROLMFAO!!!Any video proof of the aforementioned 200 IQ?I call BS!!!!!

Old 04-11-2007 | 07:23 PM
KPG
|
Thanks Kevin. Now get your car up and running so that we can finally see a 9 second slip!!!

Craig
I have no idea what it will run...but I can guarantee this, it WILL get posted...Kevin

Old 04-11-2007 | 07:24 PM
jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !
So Kevin, it's been about an hour since VR had the time to talk to Craig. Have YOU received a call or email yet?

What a loser.

Old 04-11-2007 | 07:29 PM
Banned
Divi996tt is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by heavychevy
What are you talking about????? He explained himself clearly as it relates to his intentions for contacting VR, he then posted what was said in the conversation, he was not in person and therefore could not slap VR and take the Driftbox back, of course someone who is blantantly wrong will make themselves a victim or come up with a reason (excuse). I never judge people but only their actions and at this point VR needs to take some action. There is no fault in any of craigs actions or recent posts.

Everyone here knows that VR is in the wrong right now and months of delay cannot be excused when he has had no physicl trauma to himself. He talked to Graig at which point he KNEW it was a BIG deal and I'm assuming that graig has contact info for Kevin as well at which point if he really wanted to make right he could have done so at the very moment with Credit Card number or whatever. The fact that he did not make immediate resolution when the opportunity presented itself makes what he said in the phone call with Craig pointless right now because he hasnt moved to make right.
Exactly !!!! Point well taken. Good Luck.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: VRAlexander Needs Your Help, Please Make A Generous Donation...