996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Please Post Pictures of your White TT w/ After Market Wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-14-2007, 09:00 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by iLLM3

Scott not to be off topic, you ever compete? I would love to talk lifting with you, i have met several gym rats like myself on here
I've competed in Powerlifting, Armwrestling and Muay Thai. Never Bodybuilding.

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 04-14-2007 at 09:09 PM.
Old 04-14-2007, 09:01 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dvh
Oh well, I've got plenty of time as the seller just backed out on the white '03 Turbo I was buying.
WTH?! Dude...that sucks! Very sorry to hear, man.

Old 04-14-2007, 09:06 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
OT:

Martin,
I competed in Mr. Teenage Minnesota in 1979 (BB)
Twin Cites in 1982 (BB)
and then did a couple of Natural Powerlifting Meets in
the 198 lbs. Class in the late 80's.

Cheers!

Marty K.

Old 04-14-2007, 09:19 PM
mkell has a spectacular aura aboutmkell has a spectacular aura aboutmkell has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Dvh

I'd love to see how those champions would look with white painted centers!
Sorry to hear about the whole car purchase ordeal. I was looking forward to seeing it on the board! I'm sure you will find another TT though.

I did a photoshop of the Champion wheels in white for you:

Old 04-14-2007, 09:32 PM
That's gorgeous. Wow.

Good job, Matt.

Old 04-14-2007, 09:53 PM
Dvh
Dvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by club411
WOW I WANT A WHITE ONE NOW!!!!

Trade?
Are your referring to Rich in Almaden's sig?

Originally Posted by mkell
Sorry to hear about the whole car purchase ordeal. I was looking forward to seeing it on the board! I'm sure you will find another TT though.

I did a photoshop of the Champion wheels in white for you:
Thanks mkell, The good news is you just made my decision for me. The bad news is now I'm even more sad that I didn't get the white one

Last edited by Dvh; 04-14-2007 at 10:06 PM.
Old 04-14-2007, 10:01 PM
steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !
can you see mine?"

Old 04-14-2007, 10:07 PM
mkell has a spectacular aura aboutmkell has a spectacular aura aboutmkell has a spectacular aura about
Dvh, I think the white Champions turned out great. Although they are sort of common, I think the white finish should make them stand out enough.

Steve, post a bigger picture if you can! It looks great just looking at your avatar.

Old 04-14-2007, 10:07 PM
Dvh
Dvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by steve harris
can you see mine?"
No, looks good from your avatar though. Please post high res pics!

Last edited by Dvh; 04-14-2007 at 10:10 PM.
Old 04-14-2007, 10:17 PM
Dvh
Originally Posted by mkell
Dvh, I think the white Champions turned out great. Although they are sort of common, I think the white finish should make them stand out enough.
Yes, I agree and thanks again. I'm actually hooked up with Fikse and they are just a few miles away from me so usually go with their wheels. I was thinking of one of the wheels below in a white face:

Old 04-14-2007, 10:27 PM
cajunairman is infamous around these parts
The third one kinda reminds me of my 2004 GT2 wheels. I like those and the other two are also great looking.

Old 04-14-2007, 10:38 PM
Dvh
Even though I don't like HRE nearly as much, I think these wheels with white centers will have to be a consideration as well. I don't even begin to want to see a photoshop of these until I have a line on a white TT again--LOL!

Compliments of AMG ETR:

Old 04-17-2007, 07:01 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^SUPER NICE!!!

Matt - nice Pshop with the Champions...sik

Mike

Old 04-17-2007, 10:32 AM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Our old cab on 19" HRE 545R's....

More pics here:
http://www.kozmanautos.com/Website/04996ttcab.htm
Evan

Last edited by AMG ETR; 04-17-2007 at 10:35 AM.
Old 04-17-2007, 10:33 AM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Woops didn't look on the second page to see someone already posted one of my pics
Evan

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Please Post Pictures of your White TT w/ After Market Wheels