996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Someone Stole All of my pictures

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-23-2004, 03:54 PM
CAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond repute
Someone Stole All of my pictures

Check this out guy's, another member here Ting called me today and told me that there was a car with the same pictures as mine on autotrader online.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...t=1&advcd_on=n

I checked it out and not only are they the same pictures, the car has the same VIN as my car. So I guess he stole the pictures off of eBay and is listing a fake car on Auto Trader. He even stole my text. Where do I go with this? He is asking 10000 less so maybe he will get more action than me!!!

Eric

Old 03-23-2004, 03:59 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Damn.. you gotta love that ****. The joys of the NET sometimes. I think Ting is gonna do a secret lil project, right Tinginator?

Old 03-23-2004, 04:00 PM
CAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond repute
Just called the guy and left him a nice message to stop using the pictures and the text ASAP or I would report him to the proper authorities.

Eric

Old 03-23-2004, 05:07 PM
vipertestarossa is a jewel in the roughvipertestarossa is a jewel in the roughvipertestarossa is a jewel in the rough
stolen pictures

I once had this happen to me on ebay with a high end motorcycle that I was selling

He was asking less and someone mailed him a deposit and of course he had no bike to give so they tried to come after me because the VIN # was registered to me

I had to wait 3 months to relist the bike on ebay because no one knew who the real seller was and they were afraid they were being scammed

Nip this in the bud now with this fraud guy, dont wait for him to take action, it will ruin your chances to sell

Good luck

Old 03-23-2004, 06:08 PM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
Eric,
The same thing happened to me wth my theater. I found Martin Logan speakers listed with a picture of MY THEATER!!! I was pissed! I called the guy repeatedly but nothing came of it. I would pay him a visit if he is local. If you want, I'll send down Vito and Joey Bag-O-Donuts to help out.
THis whole internet fraud thing sucks.