996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

EVOMS GT850+ pulls Heffner Ford GT TT (but Vipers are still fast)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-24-2007, 08:45 PM
Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !
Can a Mod please change the title of this thread to reflect a Ford GT rather than a Viper.

Old 04-24-2007, 08:45 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vincentdds
I agree G.
Joe, get rid of that hairball and tell us how you pulled on a Heffner GT w/ R6s.
Here is the long and short of it:Just minding my business trying to do some 60-130 pulls in the daylight and anyone that was in the area can tell you there were cops all over (because of the car meet)so the only "safe" place to give it a shot was on the bridge......TT Ford GT blows by me as I am doing about 45 (I am going slow to let traffic up ahead clear) he keeps going and I do a 60-130 pass,I turn around at the end of the bridge and here he comes again but this time he slows after passing me and is basically waiting for me(we have raced before when my car was a 700 and he was in his C6Zo6 w/cam,tune,headers).

First Race:3RD gear at about 65 mph in my car,he got the jump and pulled about 3/4 car on me .....we stayed there until 4th when I started to catch him in and were dead even when he got out of it because of traffic in his lane.

Second Race:same setup I just didn't let him get the jump and when I got out of it at the top of 4th I was a car length ahead.

P.S.I was not gonna post this but someone couldn't help themselves cough* Craig* cough !HE HE ...still love ya Craig...now please change the title before I have every TT Viper on the East Coast at my doorstep .

Old 04-24-2007, 08:58 PM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
Joe, don't worry there not that many ;just slap some turbo's on your Viper, just in case

Old 04-24-2007, 09:01 PM
dr_sharp is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by joetwint
...now please change the title before I have every TT Viper on the East Coast at my doorstep .
And this is a problem, how???? Show them whats up too

Old 04-24-2007, 09:02 PM
SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !
Thata Baby Joe, way to represent!! This cough is contageous...

Old 04-24-2007, 09:06 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
nice kill man! GT850, thats gotta be a BEAST! whens the GT950 or gt1050 coming out? and whos gonna be the first to have it?

you should prob take some robotusin for that cough, it sounds like you might be coming down with a case of the whooping cough. LOL.

Old 04-24-2007, 09:08 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Joe the troopers were crazy is right, I love blasting up and down the bridge you can easily get up to 170+ by the top, thing is for the 60-130 runs its too sloped either up or downhill , how is it accurate? Btw you didn't answer me, lets meet up this week let me know when you are free, Tom too

Old 04-24-2007, 09:20 PM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
Joe nice kill on that twin turbo Ford GT! Now tell us your time's for your 60 to 130 runs or we will have to beat out of Craig!

Old 04-24-2007, 09:20 PM
RCNJ is infamous around these parts
Is this GT midnight blue with white or silver stripes and its up at Captree all the time? If it is that car is insane. I remember talking to the guy supposedly that thing is putting out 1140 fwhp.

Congrats on the kill! Thats an intimidating machine.

Old 04-24-2007, 09:26 PM
Vicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by dr_sharp
And this is a problem, how???? Show them whats up too
uhh.. thats a boold statement.

Nice kill on the GT.

Old 04-24-2007, 10:51 PM
dr_sharp is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by RCNJ
1140 fwhp.
Front wheel hp?

Originally Posted by Vicious
uhh.. thats a boold statement.
I'm just trying to stir the pot. I am, IN NO WAY, making claims on the owners behalf. I just hope he gets that cough fixed soon

Old 04-24-2007, 11:10 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Nice work Joe!

Now come on though, I've been waiting on you to beat my one and only 60-130 time I'm not going to post my second time until I get beat by another stock motor 996....

Old 04-24-2007, 11:18 PM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
MrBlonde is a name known to allMrBlonde is a name known to allMrBlonde is a name known to allMrBlonde is a name known to allMrBlonde is a name known to allMrBlonde is a name known to all
This is where I wonder how two cars on a public road can be considered to be "racing"? Take it to a track and get a real measurement.

Old 04-24-2007, 11:28 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by RCNJ
Is this GT midnight blue with white or silver stripes and its up at Captree all the time? If it is that car is insane. I remember talking to the guy supposedly that thing is putting out 1140 fwhp.

Congrats on the kill! Thats an intimidating machine.
Yes that's it,I don't know the specs on the car...heard anywhere from 830 rwhp-890 rwhp.He is actually a very nice guy,and knows how to drive the hell out of his cars.I couldn't believe I didn't get killed .

Old 04-24-2007, 11:31 PM
Originally Posted by OhioGT2
Nice work Joe!

Now come on though, I've been waiting on you to beat my one and only 60-130 time I'm not going to post my second time until I get beat by another stock motor 996....
You have been waiting for me? Rest assured I didn't get a better time 60-130 than you!I am gonna try though! You the man ....For Now!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: EVOMS GT850+ pulls Heffner Ford GT TT (but Vipers are still fast)