996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

EVOMS GT850+ pulls Heffner Ford GT TT (but Vipers are still fast)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-24-2007, 11:35 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Vicious
uhh.. thats a boold statement.

Nice kill on the GT.
No joke ,trust me, I am gonna stay away from anything that has twin turbo and viper on its fenders,the only reason I gave it a shot was because I heard he had 8xx rwhp.

Old 04-25-2007, 12:07 AM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by buddyg
Joe nice kill on that twin turbo Ford GT! Now tell us your time's for your 60 to 130 runs or we will have to beat out of Craig!

Buddy,Still working on it.....gonna try it one day this week......when there are no cops out in Mexico.....but the car is a good 3 tenths faster 60-130 now(rwd) then when I ran it in AZ at the track!I don't know if this will translate the same in the 1/4,but I guess I will find out the next time I go.

Old 04-25-2007, 12:12 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by joetwint
Buddy,Still working on it.....gonna try it one day this week......when there are no cops out in Mexico.....but the car is a good 3 tenths faster 60-130 now(rwd) then when I ran it in AZ at the track!I don't know if this will translate the same in the 1/4,but I guess I will find out the next time I go.
GIVE ME THE DAMN WORD AND I AM THERE lol...

Old 04-25-2007, 01:05 AM
KPG
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
Congrats Joe...Maybe I was wrong to send you that picture of that very well endowed female! Ha....Kevin

Old 04-25-2007, 01:16 AM
ZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by dr_sharp
Front wheel hp?
Flywheel hp

Old 04-25-2007, 01:22 AM
Originally Posted by KPG
Congrats Joe...Maybe I was wrong to send you that picture of that very well endowed female! Ha....Kevin
You mean the one where you were basically calling me a big *****..........cat!

Old 04-25-2007, 01:28 AM
KPG
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
You mean the one where you were basically calling me a big *****..........cat!
Well....I didnt want to come out and say it,but yes,that would be the one... Good job, Kevin

Old 04-25-2007, 08:17 AM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
Joe,

Did you talk to the GT driver afterwards? I bet he was suprised to be pulled by a 996 turbo!

Old 04-25-2007, 08:18 AM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
Joe I would love to see you and Mark hook up!!!

Old 04-25-2007, 01:01 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Here is the long and short of it:Just minding my business trying to do some 60-130 pulls in the daylight and anyone that was in the area can tell you there were cops all over (because of the car meet)so the only "safe" place to give it a shot was on the bridge......TT Ford GT blows by me as I am doing about 45 (I am going slow to let traffic up ahead clear) he keeps going and I do a 60-130 pass,I turn around at the end of the bridge and here he comes again but this time he slows after passing me and is basically waiting for me(we have raced before when my car was a 700 and he was in his C6Zo6 w/cam,tune,headers).

First Race:3RD gear at about 65 mph in my car,he got the jump and pulled about 3/4 car on me .....we stayed there until 4th when I started to catch him in and were dead even when he got out of it because of traffic in his lane.

Second Race:same setup I just didn't let him get the jump and when I got out of it at the top of 4th I was a car length ahead.

P.S.I was not gonna post this but someone couldn't help themselves cough* Craig* cough !HE HE ...still love ya Craig...now please change the title before I have every TT Viper on the East Coast at my doorstep .

Good fun Joe. When is the Viper going in for surgery?

Old 04-25-2007, 02:25 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Marc997GT3
Which bridge the TZ? that long straight down the end onto the PIP is a blast if not which bridge you guys speaking of?
Nope bridge on Ocean Parkway, the Causway bridge?!? LOL, don't know if there is an official name for it

Old 04-25-2007, 09:29 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Very nice, Joe! Congrats man

Old 04-26-2007, 12:33 AM
ScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by dr_sharp
Front wheel hp?
fwhp = Flywheel HP

Edit: oops, Amir had it taken care of. BTW, congrats Joe

Last edited by ScottKelly911; 04-26-2007 at 12:37 AM.
Old 04-26-2007, 01:18 AM
.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold
wow that is amazing......gotta love Porsches

Old 07-27-2007, 08:12 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
Joe
Is your car the fastest non EVOM tuner car or is Craig's?
Robert

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: EVOMS GT850+ pulls Heffner Ford GT TT (but Vipers are still fast)