996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

me vs a couple stage 3 b5 s4s vids

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-12-2007, 10:14 PM
SCM3 has a spectacular aura aboutSCM3 has a spectacular aura aboutSCM3 has a spectacular aura about
Drew run 8psi, run race gas and go to 8k rpm, you will definitely smoke all of these S4's.

Old 05-12-2007, 10:31 PM
SCM3 has a spectacular aura aboutSCM3 has a spectacular aura aboutSCM3 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by OhioGT2
My previous S4 set-up (tuned Stage 3+) walked by associate's chipped 996tt from any gear, even letting him get the hit, over and over. I agree that there are lots of differences between stage 3's S4.....
I found the video of our cars on the highway.

Here was your old setup vs my old setup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMqhQHefTgs

Old 05-12-2007, 10:57 PM
EvilEmpirE is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by iLLM3
I have some great spots in mind from my street racing being a rebel days, which i havent seen in myself for the past few years And some people who will film and come out to play as well

NY does suck though, besides for our cars being so fast that it catches up to any person in front through half the gear, my damn car almost sideswipes cars next to me if i hit it in 2nd and even part of 3rd if im not careful
well......it is all up to you then, you lead the way

Old 05-12-2007, 11:04 PM
Originally Posted by DLSJ5
That's what he says but he sure looked the same size in my rear view mirror all the way up to 130ish I believe, haha.

lol, but no doubt after a few more miles of adapting he'd pull. I'm gonna need a higher rev limit and stage 2, even then I doubt I'd run even with you guys, let alone pull and def no chance against Drew's TT, but I still love the car and the VF kit, with just 5.3 psi it seems to be the real deal.
for sure Bro.....you car is definitely fast now. It is definitely the most impressive, well-rounded kit i've encountered. For just 5.5 or so PSI of boost and full-weight.....the VF SC kit definitely delivers I honestly didn't think it'd be as fast as it is But I'm glad for you.....it is definitely more fun and interesting now, especially when you get your Stage 2 software, couple more PSI, higher Rev Limiter, and that exhaust for more flow. Can't wait

PS. Austin might have some new tricks too

Old 05-12-2007, 11:17 PM
Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !
All this talk of S4s in SoCal, and no mention of Mike's 800 HP S4 (Simmply)??? I spoke with him a few days ago. He is bringing his S4 to GI on Sunday.

Craig

Old 05-12-2007, 11:19 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SCM3
I found the video of our cars on the highway.

Here was your old setup vs my old setup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMqhQHefTgs
Yea, you walked it pretty hard....

Old 05-12-2007, 11:20 PM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Craig
All this talk of S4s in SoCal, and no mention of Mike's 800 HP S4 (Simmply)??? I spoke with him a few days ago. He is bringing his S4 to GI on Sunday.

Craig
Yeah Mike's car is definately one of the best S4's in the country. The amount of custom fabrication that was done is mind boggling. I can't wait to see how it performs at this weekends event. Will you be attending?

Old 05-12-2007, 11:28 PM

Craig

Understandable but we have not seen anything from it, we shall see at GI.

Are you running your car there? You might be the fastest there, care to try some highway runs after?

Old 05-12-2007, 11:43 PM

Craig
well....Simpply's car will definitely be there of course, his car should be quite impressive. He has taken it out for some runs and some races recently.....but it's pretty hush hush, I'm sure for a reason WMS is the main sponsor of GI, so I expect a good show from Mike, Justin, and the crew

Old 05-12-2007, 11:46 PM
Originally Posted by str8blst
Yeah Mike's car is definately one of the best S4's in the country. The amount of custom fabrication that was done is mind boggling. I can't wait to see how it performs at this weekends event. Will you be attending?
Alan......you should have definitely came out for the event, M-Day and all.....though I'm sure the wifey and moms would not be happpy about it You should leave one of your cars out here.....so you know, you can rip around town whenever you are here

Old 05-13-2007, 10:26 AM
DLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SCM3
Drew run 8psi, run race gas and go to 8k rpm, you will definitely smoke all of these S4's.
Appreciate the inspiration Bro!

I don't know man those S4's are running stronger now, even after all these years they are still tuning even the K04's and making them faster, but I hope you're right, your car def set the bar and gave me hope! But I think yours was just a "bit" quicker than the others I've seen, lol.

Regardless I'm glad I kept the M3, instead of getting a 335I or something else, wasn't sure how'd I'd like the SC'r but it has def exceeded my expectations!

Old 05-13-2007, 10:27 AM
DLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by EvilEmpirE
for sure Bro.....you car is definitely fast now. It is definitely the most impressive, well-rounded kit i've encountered. For just 5.5 or so PSI of boost and full-weight.....the VF SC kit definitely delivers I honestly didn't think it'd be as fast as it is But I'm glad for you.....it is definitely more fun and interesting now, especially when you get your Stage 2 software, couple more PSI, higher Rev Limiter, and that exhaust for more flow. Can't wait

PS. Austin might have some new tricks too
haha, thx man, yeah it's getting real interesting and alot of fun for sure!

Old 05-13-2007, 08:03 PM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
Alan......you should have definitely came out for the event, M-Day and all.....though I'm sure the wifey and moms would not be happpy about it You should leave one of your cars out here.....so you know, you can rip around town whenever you are here
Yeah that wouldn't have went over well.... How was the event today??? Anything interesting happen???? did you get a chance to run? Details man!!!!!!!

Old 05-14-2007, 09:39 PM
S4corrado996TT is just really niceS4corrado996TT is just really niceS4corrado996TT is just really niceS4corrado996TT is just really niceS4corrado996TT is just really nice
don't undereastimate your AWE Stage 3 S4. It can definitely still be neck and neck or even edge out your 996TT, even when chipped. Whereabouts in TW are you...TP? I'll be back there in a couple of months....can't wait for the hot and muggy weather
Hey EvilEmpire:

It's good to know your're originally from Taiwan. I live in TP. It would be great if we can meet when you come back to Taiwan. Give me a call or PM me for the contact info. Yes since I have not mod my 996TT at all, so I thought 996TT would prevail if it is chipped. However, I am going to mod the chassis and the look first. Then, I wuould go for 650hp all at once.

Old 05-14-2007, 09:51 PM
S4corrado996TT is just really niceS4corrado996TT is just really niceS4corrado996TT is just really niceS4corrado996TT is just really niceS4corrado996TT is just really nice
Originally Posted by OhioGT2
My previous S4 set-up (tuned Stage 3+) walked by associate's chipped 996tt from any gear, even letting him get the hit, over and over. I agree that there are lots of differences between stage 3's S4.....
Ohio GT2 what about your GT28 S4? How it run? I really like to know. In Taiwan there is a Sportec RS550 B5 RS4 which is called the fatest Audi around. I really like to see what is the performance differences between them. Many of my S4 pal would like to beat it, but AWE APR and MTM only mod the S4 between 420~460 CHP. Therefore, no one seems to outrun this RS4. Can you provide more info of your formidable S4? So I can find a countermeause for my pal to go against this RS4. Thanks!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: me vs a couple stage 3 b5 s4s vids