996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Any gt700 hitachi maf updates? Anyone that has put it in in the last 2 weeks?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-16-2007, 03:06 PM
Highhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to behold
Any gt700 hitachi maf updates? Anyone that has put it in in the last 2 weeks?

Hey guys I blew a maf. Was wondering if this new hitachi maf is the real deal. I heard some issues so far. Anyone with a great experience yet? ( preferably from guys who drives the car in race program. I dont use pump) thanks in advance

Suman

Old 05-16-2007, 06:47 PM
ND4SPED is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Highhats
Hey guys I blew a maf. Was wondering if this new hitachi maf is the real deal. I heard some issues so far. Anyone with a great experience yet? ( preferably from guys who drives the car in race program. I dont use pump) thanks in advance

Suman
Mike a EVOM got me me hooked up. Installed it 2 weeks ago went out to Watkins Glen for 2 days tryed to blow it but could not. No Issues as of yet. will keep you posted.