996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

WOW...... CGT ripping the streets of LA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-17-2007, 03:36 PM
hydeaway is infamous around these parts
WOW...... CGT ripping the streets of LA

Check it....

http://www.car-parazzi.com/display/i...media_id=14910

Old 05-17-2007, 03:40 PM
jaysal555 is infamous around these parts
Sweet sound

Last edited by jaysal555; 05-17-2007 at 03:44 PM.
Old 05-17-2007, 03:41 PM
jamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant future
My daily struggle.

I want one SO BAD.

Good Jamie: You can't afford it.
Bad Jamie: Yes you can.

Old 05-17-2007, 03:42 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Old video, old news, not related to above topic

996 TT/GT2

***** driving thru LA scaring people, not impressive really.

MK

Old 05-17-2007, 03:48 PM
drewTT has a spectacular aura aboutdrewTT has a spectacular aura aboutdrewTT has a spectacular aura about
oh god not this again.

Old 05-17-2007, 03:56 PM
SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !
Hold on you guys, I gotta go get the popcorn... Drew, you want some?..

Last edited by SmoothCab; 05-17-2007 at 04:01 PM.
Old 05-17-2007, 04:02 PM
Roland is infamous around these parts
wow amaizing sound...

Old 05-17-2007, 04:07 PM
tblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond repute
Lets rehash this one... I'll start.

That crazy SOB could have killed someone! That was stupid!

Old 05-17-2007, 04:09 PM
SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !

O.K. let the entertainment begin..

Old 05-17-2007, 04:10 PM
tblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond repute
Well, since no one will play, I'll just play with myself...

What are you talking about? That wasn't crazy, that was sweet! Did you hear that car? No one was harmed.

Old 05-17-2007, 04:11 PM
Originally Posted by tblackj
Well, since no one will play, I'll just play with myself...

What are you talking about? That wasn't crazy, that was sweet! Did you hear that car? No one was harmed.
Did you see what he did to that baby in the carriage? That was so not cool. If that was me with that baby I would have pulled out my gat and pumped a few rounds into him.

Old 05-17-2007, 04:12 PM
Did you see what he did to that baby in the carriage? That was so not cool. If that was me with that baby I would have pulled out my gat and pumped a few rounds into him.
Whatever, you're just jealous of his ridiculously awesome car.

Old 05-17-2007, 04:12 PM
Whatever, you're just jealous of his ridiculously awesome car.
Shutup, you don't know anything! I could buy ten of those cars if I wanted but I'm just as happy with my Civic on Dubs, biatch!!!!

Old 05-17-2007, 04:14 PM
Shutup, you don't know anything! I could buy ten of those cars if I wanted but I'm just as happy with my Civic on Dubs, biatch!!!!
Alright, you want a challenge? How about you meet me at Vegas Raceway and we'll race your Civic against my F40 and whoever wins, get the other guys car! Be there on May 15th at 4:32p.m.

Old 05-17-2007, 04:14 PM
Hey you two, quit the arguing!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: WOW...... CGT ripping the streets of LA