996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Killer Angel Loses Close Race to a Lambo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-01-2004, 12:53 PM
werksracer is a splendid one to beholdwerksracer is a splendid one to beholdwerksracer is a splendid one to beholdwerksracer is a splendid one to beholdwerksracer is a splendid one to beholdwerksracer is a splendid one to beholdwerksracer is a splendid one to beholdwerksracer is a splendid one to behold
Originally posted by Erik
Beware of this Lambo

http://www.channel4.com/4car/news/ne...?news_id=10199

Looks like another April Fool's joke though, doesn't it?
The date of that article IS 01 Apr 04

Scott

Old 04-01-2004, 01:11 PM
Erik has a spectacular aura aboutErik has a spectacular aura about
Originally posted by werksracer
Looks like another April Fool's joke though, doesn't it?
Of course it is.

Mini had one about 8 gears in the new model. 2 in reverse...

Old 04-01-2004, 03:03 PM
TTech is infamous around these parts
Talking

Nice post Chad...
Allan... Thanks for the ride in the Lambo... It was a real treat to see all the "local" kids just flip out over the SV... Yes , I was impressed with the build quility of the interior of the car... The engine was loud and mean sounding...The car's seating position was low and slung down...The car felt like it was about as fast as my TT ... Allan was not pushing his car to the limit though... He definaltly shifts his car with a deliberate and controlled feel...I have been a club instructor for quite a few students and I can tell when somebody knows how to shift...Allan is one of them...I am considering adding an Italian car to my collection so thanks for the brief intro to Lambo....TTech

Old 04-01-2004, 05:24 PM
Banned
allanlambo is infamous around these parts
Hey! It was a pleasure meeting you! Thought you were going to call before you left, we could of gone out for another ride. Thanks for the compliments, and if you need help buying a Lambo..let me know!

Old 04-01-2004, 06:05 PM
cjv
cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !
Originally posted by PorschePhD
LOL, nice. Well I did pop my clutch racing a SC Vette. That is no joke either.
Stephen,

You need a clutch like the one currently being installed in KA. Then again, something else will probably let loose.

Last edited by cjv; 04-01-2004 at 07:41 PM.
Old 04-01-2004, 06:11 PM
cjv
cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !
Originally posted by allanlambo
You shouldnt joke about things like that, theres always someone faster. why not try racing some Vipers with some simple bolt on superchargers? Cars with say, 20,000 in upgrades, not 200,000.
Allen,

What make you believe 850 hp is going to do it?

Old 04-01-2004, 07:20 PM
Banned
sticky is infamous around these parts
Come on now, it wasn't genius or that good of an april fools joke at all. I give it a D+.

Old 04-01-2004, 07:35 PM
TURBOALEX is infamous around these parts
I am with allen, i got lambo and 996tt both cars are mods,but lots faster car is out there.

Old 04-01-2004, 07:42 PM
cjv
If you say so.

Old 04-01-2004, 08:08 PM
Zippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond repute
You shouldnt joke about things like that...

Old 04-01-2004, 10:16 PM
Banned
Originally posted by cjv
If you say so.
CJV, if youd like to shoot your mouth off, since you and i obviously cant race, im sure we could set something up with a few Viper guys. Ill make a personal bet with you on the side if youd like.

Ive had Porsches, ive had Porsches that will blow your doors off. There are cars out there faster, always are.

Oh and please show me, that your car is making 850 rwhp. Id really like to see that. Supercharged Vipers easily make 850RWHP.

If the Viper is too much for you, maybe we can set something up with some Supra boys?

So please, get off your high horse, im sure your car is fast, but there is always someone faster, and faster without spending a supposed 200K in mods.

Old 04-01-2004, 10:21 PM
Banned
Chordate is infamous around these parts
CJV, if youd like to shoot your mouth off, since you and i obviously cant race, im sure we could set something up with a few Viper guys. Ill make a personal bet with you on the side if youd like.

Ive had Porsches, ive had Porsches that will blow your doors off. There are cars out there faster, always are.

Oh and please show me, that your car is making 850 rwhp. Id really like to see that. Supercharged Vipers easily make 850RWHP.

If the Viper is too much for you, maybe we can set something up with some Supra boys?

So please, get off your high horse, im sure your car is fast, but there is always someone faster, and faster without spending a supposed 200K in mods.
Chad would be the first person on this forum to admit that there are many cars that will beat him and have beat him... a stock lamborghini would not beat him

Old 04-01-2004, 10:33 PM
Banned
Originally posted by mehrabani1
Chad would be the first person on this forum to admit that there are many cars that will beat him and have beat him... a stock lamborghini would not beat him
Omg, who is talking about a stock Lamborghini? No kidding, i know he is faster than a stock Lamborghini.

Old 04-01-2004, 11:31 PM
Banned
MTBR is infamous around these parts

If you truly believe in what you say, it shouldn't bother you when others disagree with your statements.

There are more important things to worry about in life.

Old 04-02-2004, 12:44 AM
werksracer is a splendid one to beholdwerksracer is a splendid one to beholdwerksracer is a splendid one to beholdwerksracer is a splendid one to beholdwerksracer is a splendid one to beholdwerksracer is a splendid one to beholdwerksracer is a splendid one to beholdwerksracer is a splendid one to behold
[QUOTE]Originally posted by allanlambo
[B]CJV, if you'd like to shoot your mouth off, since you and i obviously cant race,

...Umm, why NOT???

Attached Images  

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Killer Angel Loses Close Race to a Lambo