996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Killer Angel Loses Close Race to a Lambo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-02-2004, 01:43 AM
TURBOALEX is infamous around these parts
allan, we got lots supra guys here,but if you want i can back you up with 2.6l street car to run them .

alex
sp-power.com

Old 04-02-2004, 03:35 AM
HKE46Boy is just really niceHKE46Boy is just really niceHKE46Boy is just really niceHKE46Boy is just really niceHKE46Boy is just really nice
Originally posted by TURBOALEX
allan, we got lots supra guys here,but if you want i can back you up with 2.6l street car to run them .

alex
sp-power.com

Are you talking about your R33 Silver Beast?

Old 04-02-2004, 05:21 AM
cjv
cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !
Originally posted by allanlambo
CJV, if youd like to shoot your mouth off, since you and i obviously cant race, im sure we could set something up with a few Viper guys. Ill make a personal bet with you on the side if youd like.

Ive had Porsches, ive had Porsches that will blow your doors off. There are cars out there faster, always are.

Oh and please show me, that your car is making 850 rwhp. Id really like to see that. Supercharged Vipers easily make 850RWHP.

If the Viper is too much for you, maybe we can set something up with some Supra boys?

So please, get off your high horse, im sure your car is fast, but there is always someone faster, and faster without spending a supposed 200K in mods.
allan,

Let me clarify myself. Car's are a speciality item in areas of style, comfort, tight track agility, high speed track agility, top speed, quarter mile acceleration, rolling start contests etc. Stressing anyone of these area's will be at the expense of another area once you pass a certain point. I guess my question is, since you know my car so well, where in your mind do you believe I am saying that I am the fastest? If you take a hard look at it, it is really a dumb comment and no car build to an extreme in any one of the catagories can ever be the fastest in all of them.

Back to your 850 hp. Nothing magical about that figure. We have two Vipers in that catagory right here in my back yard. I'm sure that we both heard of Supra's in the 1100 hp range and up. The car's I know of in these ranges are fast is a straight line, but what about other areas of performance? KA doesn't have 1100 hp, but an 850 hp car with about equal gearing/traction would have a little trouble in a straight line with her.

I don't claim KA to be the fastest at anything, but she will be very respectable at most contests involving fully street legal and daily driven car's.

In conclusion, we do agree on one thing (KA is fast) and maybe if you understand what I am saying above, you will understand Killer Angel. In addition, the car's located near where I live have much in common with many sports teams. By and large, none of us are undefeated and we play for the fun of it.

Last edited by cjv; 04-02-2004 at 05:30 AM.
Old 04-02-2004, 05:47 AM
DropGems is infamous around these parts
Allan doesn't care about handling, brakes or balance. He lives to race ricers on the highway in a straight line. hah

Old 04-02-2004, 07:29 AM
Zippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond repute
allanlambo = George 911-V8?

Last edited by Zippy; 04-02-2004 at 07:35 AM.
Old 04-02-2004, 07:39 AM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
Originally posted by Zippy

Old 04-02-2004, 08:53 PM
cjv
cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !
Originally posted by Zippy
Zippy,

George is really a great guy. He had a very serious 0-150 mph machine.

Old 04-03-2004, 12:47 AM
Zippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry George

Old 04-04-2004, 11:24 PM
Porsche Fiend
Hamann7 is infamous around these partsHamann7 is infamous around these parts
lambos are pretty to look at, but the handling characteristics are pretty ****ty compared to a GT2.

Old 04-04-2004, 11:27 PM
Porsche Fiend
Originally posted by cjv
Zippy,

George is really a great guy. He had a very serious 0-150 mph machine.
Since when did George become a great guy? All he did was talk **** about real Porsches and promote bastardization with Chevy engines.

Old 04-05-2004, 03:04 AM
Frosty has much to be proud ofFrosty has much to be proud ofFrosty has much to be proud ofFrosty has much to be proud ofFrosty has much to be proud ofFrosty has much to be proud ofFrosty has much to be proud ofFrosty has much to be proud ofFrosty has much to be proud of
Originally posted by Hamann7
Since when did George become a great guy? All he did was talk **** about real Porsches and promote bastardization with Chevy engines.
I'm wondering the same thing. All he did was talk sh*t. Then again I wouldn't even bother with someone if they told me they spent money on putting on American built engine into a Porsche...
The first thing I would think is that he is on something.

Old 04-05-2004, 03:10 AM
Porsche Fiend
Frosty, I agree with you 100%.

I think his sig which touted "Al Sharpton for President 2004" says it all.

Old 04-05-2004, 07:19 AM
cjv
Tyson,

I got to know him other than over the forums. I am not saying I agree with his politics.

Old 04-05-2004, 07:45 AM
ZLP
ZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud of
Allan Lambo

I think it is very comical that allan has moved an ocean away and has now grown a set of ***** and a loud mouth. When he was here in AZ we tried to get him to set up a race many times against my car and others but he wouldn't bring out his fast and furious diablo with "nos". The only time his car can hang with the big dogs is when he is bench racing.

Old 04-05-2004, 11:50 AM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
while on the subject of george, I saw a *****in ride down in del mar this weekend. It was a 32 roadster w/ a 460 block matched to 928 heads. Pretty sick ride

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Killer Angel Loses Close Race to a Lambo