996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Killer Angel Loses Close Race to a Lambo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-05-2004, 12:59 PM
Banned
allanlambo is infamous around these parts
Re: Allan Lambo

Originally posted by ZLP
I think it is very comical that allan has moved an ocean away and has now grown a set of ***** and a loud mouth. When he was here in AZ we tried to get him to set up a race many times against my car and others but he wouldn't bring out his fast and furious diablo with "nos". The only time his car can hang with the big dogs is when he is bench racing.

When did you try to get me to race you? Who is this? Only guy who tried to race me in Az had a Supra, lived with his mom at like 30years old, and was rediculed by the very people who did the work on his car. He did have a Very fast Supra though, which i acknowledged would have beaten my car on a 150shot. I also told of many a Porsche that would beat him, which he denied saying he raced a 800hp Porsche and blew its doors off. Also, we didnt try very hard to race, because i would of, but the distance and schedules, kept us appart, also the fact that others involved didnt want to spend any of their free time with him. There was a night when we were actually going to meet up and do a few runs with a guy who owns an even faster Supra, but was a cool down to earth guy, forgot his name, he owns a gas station, or several, Something happened, and the guy who owned the shop couldnt go.

So please, if you really wanted to race me, i was at the Pavillions often, and ran around with alot of people, especially in my Lotus.

Last edited by allanlambo; 04-05-2004 at 01:01 PM.
Old 04-05-2004, 01:06 PM
ZLP
ZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Allan Lambo

Originally posted by allanlambo
When did you try to get me to race you? Who is this? Only guy who tried to race me in Az had a Supra, lived with his mom at like 30years old, and was rediculed by the very people who did the work on his car. He did have a Very fast Supra though, which i acknowledged would have beaten my car on a 150shot. I also told of many a Porsche that would beat him, which he denied saying he raced a 800hp Porsche and blew its doors off. Also, we didnt try very hard to race, because i would of, but the distance and schedules, kept us appart, also the fact that others involved didnt want to spend any of their free time with him. There was a night when we were actually going to meet up and do a few runs with a guy who owns an even faster Supra, but was a cool down to earth guy, forgot his name, he owns a gas station, or several, Something happened, and the guy who owned the shop couldnt go.
LOL, I am not 30 and I do not live with my mom but I do know who you are talking about!! HAHA. Reading your posts you would think your car is the fastest thing on 4 wheels but the fact is that most modded TT's on this board will take you. Maybe you should tone it down a bit instead of sounding like a jackass.

Old 04-05-2004, 01:22 PM
ZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Allan Lambo

Originally posted by allanlambo
. There was a night when we were actually going to meet up and do a few runs with a guy who owns an even faster Supra, but was a cool down to earth guy, forgot his name, he owns a gas station, or several, Something happened, and the guy who owned the shop couldnt go.
You're talking about Saad. He's a cool guy, very cocky about what he drives, but it would blow the doors off of most any street car in a straight line.

Old 04-05-2004, 01:24 PM
Banned
Re: Re: Re: Allan Lambo

Originally posted by ZLP
LOL, I am not 30 and I do not live with my mom but I do know who you are talking about!! HAHA. Reading your posts you would think your car is the fastest thing on 4 wheels but the fact is that most modded TT's on this board will take you. Maybe you should tone it down a bit instead of sounding like a jackass.
Most of these cars, will definately not take me, it will take an extremely modded 996TT to do that. Now modified 930's are a different animal, having owned them, modified them and raced them, i know what they are capable of. As was discussed here earlier, i went for a ride with a board member here, who owns a 500RWHP 996TT, and he felt both cars were very similarly powered. I did not pound on my car, did not shift quickly etc. Only mods on my car for this instance are an exhaust and 2 K+n AIR FILTERS. My car weighs less than a 996TT and i can run a 200 shot. I dont claim it to be the fastest, but it is very quick.

Anyways, you never answered as to who you were, and how come i dont know that you wanted to race me?

Old 04-05-2004, 01:28 PM
Banned
Re: Re: Re: Allan Lambo

Originally posted by ZAMIRZ
You're talking about Saad. He's a cool guy, very cocky about what he drives, but it would blow the doors off of most any street car in a straight line.
Yes, thats his name Saad. I met him once at the shop that did the mods on my 355. I was there discussing possibly twin Supercharging my Diablo. He was there and seemed to be very cool. The other guy, who i just met also, in about 5 minutes starts shooting his mouth off about racing me, and how he'll destroy me. The shop owner took me aside and told me not to pay attention to him. I guess everyone calls him "Lurch". He's this big goofy looking dork. I guess no one else likes him either.