996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

08' Turbo Track Takeover

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-13-2007, 01:19 PM
kingleh is a glorious beacon of lightkingleh is a glorious beacon of lightkingleh is a glorious beacon of lightkingleh is a glorious beacon of lightkingleh is a glorious beacon of light
do road atlanta... and me and connor will build DE prepped SPEC 997 turbos in FORza...

and see if yall can hang!

yea,, and since bruce is gona be drivin the RSR... he prob gona need his very own run group... i seen the way he drives........ crashin poeple left and rite.. loaded up on redbull/vodkas.....

Old 07-13-2007, 01:54 PM
tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sechsgang
If a time trial...whose license should we have before we do this and how would the classes go?
I think there is a big difference between a DE setting, no timing or racing and anything else. I thing we should keep it to a DE level. I think you can still do an advanced run group with open passing. Like the Chinmotorsports.com guys do. Also wouldnt kill us to ask someone in a Chin like organization to help us put this on. may save alot of headaches.

Old 07-13-2007, 01:57 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by tom kerr
I think there is a big difference between a DE setting, no timing or racing and anything else. I thing we should keep it to a DE level. I think you can still do an advanced run group with open passing. Like the Chinmotorsports.com guys do. Also wouldnt kill us to ask someone in a Chin like organization to help us put this on. may save alot of headaches.
very true...

btw...but...if we should happen to find ourselves alone on the track and at a starting line and happen to standing start and go at it for 5 laps and see whose ahead...I wouldnt be against it...mauhahahah...

I agree though, I think this should remain a DE...

Old 07-13-2007, 02:07 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by kingleh
do road atlanta... and me and connor will build DE prepped SPEC 997 turbos in FORza...

and see if yall can hang!

yea,, and since bruce is gona be drivin the RSR... he prob gona need his very own run group... i seen the way he drives........ crashin poeple left and rite.. loaded up on redbull/vodkas.....
Leh, you could be an instructor j/k. Take ur skyline dude.

Gotta see my farnbacher car

Old 07-13-2007, 02:22 PM
kingleh is a glorious beacon of lightkingleh is a glorious beacon of lightkingleh is a glorious beacon of lightkingleh is a glorious beacon of lightkingleh is a glorious beacon of light
ide hate to take a lil japtrap and smoke all these nice highclass cars.. with the engine in the wrong places..

ur farnbacher car better not be better then mine!.. i have a feeling it is..

Old 07-13-2007, 02:25 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
ide hate to take a lil japtrap and smoke all these nice highclass cars.. with the engine in the wrong places..

ur farnbacher car better not be better then mine!.. i have a feeling it is..

your talking about forza still right?

Old 07-13-2007, 02:36 PM
Originally Posted by sechsgang
your talking about forza still right?

nope... im talking real life now...

in forza.. my 997tt will smoke my skyline....

Old 07-13-2007, 02:43 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
Leh Keen races for Farnbacher in Grand Am and his dad owns some nice racecars (see avatar) we're buddies

Old 07-13-2007, 03:21 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by tom kerr
Dez, you going to post this on Rennlist?? Just a thought, 6speeders and rennlisters on the same track, would be awesome!!
Posted in Road Racing forum and 996 turbo section on rennlist, they have a sub section for every freaking thing over there. I'm suprised they didnt divide the Turbo and X50.

Old 07-13-2007, 03:39 PM
nope... im talking real life now...

in forza.. my 997tt will smoke my skyline....

(me)sits in chair with foot in mouth...pm sent...

Old 07-13-2007, 03:42 PM
Leh's amazing. 1:21 at Road Atlanta in his dad's 996 RSR.. Races for Farnbacher loles..he's a beast..esp. our two cars

Old 07-13-2007, 03:59 PM
ya, I know about his 1.21 at RA..haha...I dunno..I guess I just wasnt really...with it...you got me all confused about forza this and that and I was like..ok...sounds familiar but...haha

dang!

Old 07-13-2007, 04:04 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
ya I will be flying down and sharing duties with Leh in the RSR.. but I can't drink lol... ya right

Old 07-13-2007, 04:05 PM
Originally Posted by Brucem
ya I will be flying down and sharing duties with Leh in the RSR.. but I can't drink lol... ya right
Right..i can't imagine how you would race in real life...

You hi-jacked another thred go away.

Old 07-13-2007, 05:57 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
If I'm able to attend the August Nasa Event I'd like to get cose to that 1:33 Leh ran in the GSC supra, that would put me mighty close to Reese in the Z06, at least I hope.

BTW I want to get in on some of these internet races too. I need some time to freshen up on the game, I get hooked on F1 championship and dont play Forza all that much.

Last edited by heavychevy; 07-13-2007 at 06:02 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 08' Turbo Track Takeover