996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Vivid Racing Customer Service ?????

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-05-2007, 02:35 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Marty has already spoken to us and he has been well taken care of.

Old 06-05-2007, 02:40 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by vividracing
There is no bad experience...

Last edited by silversurfer; 06-05-2007 at 03:00 PM.
Old 06-05-2007, 02:59 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Exactly there is no more bad experience. Some miscommunication, changing of address', and we got it all sorted out.

Old 06-05-2007, 03:25 PM
Former Vendor
Marty, I apologize that the string of events went as they did. After speaking with you I thought we had a better understanding of WHY your shipment was delayed, and you changing WHERE your shipment was to be delivered was a matter of a 1 day overlap. Again, I apologize and understand you got a "little heated" (your exact words) when speaking with Dan, but I thought we had taken care of the issues. I won't list all the timelines and dig in for defense, arguing on a forum is a no-win situation no matter who is right. Bringing up the other boards has nothing to do with our current state, NASIOC has been a thorn from over 4 years ago, but somehow the legend lives on. We had our largest fiscal month last month and I know we are doing something right, but I do sincerely apologize for your treatment even if much of it was out of our control. You "were" our customer and what our vendors do should not reflect your experience with us.

We may have some growing pains right now, but I assure you that your experience is not that of the majority of our customers' experiences.

If ANYBODY needs help with ANY order from Vivid Racing please contact me directly.

Brett
ext. 237

Old 06-05-2007, 04:10 PM
jay_ftw is infamous around these parts
Deny deny deny!

Old 06-05-2007, 04:37 PM
xlr8ion is just really nicexlr8ion is just really nicexlr8ion is just really nicexlr8ion is just really nicexlr8ion is just really nice
I live in Scottsdale and would be hesitant to use them after all of this.

Old 06-05-2007, 04:41 PM
kayman is infamous around these parts
did they tell you in advance that the items would take some time to be delivered?

Old 06-05-2007, 04:48 PM
wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !
Brett...sorry, but you missed the point. Marty, sorry to hear of your frustration...I know it must be a PIA if you resort to posting here as I know you must have given them (Vivid) the chance to rectify it.

Old 06-05-2007, 04:50 PM
Former Vendor
Diddy- thanks for your input, but I plainly stated "what our vendors do should not reflect your experience with us". I am taking ownership for our actions. I also took 3 mintues out of my life to look at your last 40 posts. They are just as insightful as this one. If you have dealt with us personally I welcome your opinion, other than that your statement is less than relevant.

xlr8ion- I live in the northern part of scottsdale (boulders area). Anytime you would like to come by and see the shop and meet us in person please do.

-brett

Old 06-05-2007, 04:57 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by wross996TT
Brett...sorry, but you missed the point. Marty, sorry to hear of your frustration...I know it must be a PIA if you resort to posting here as I know you must have given them (Vivid) the chance to rectify it.
Hey wross....My point was directed to Marty as I thought things had been rectified to his satisfaction, and he seemed at the very least, willing to give me a mulligan. I was surprised to see this post. If we f'd up I am the first to own up to it, but we do not make it a practice to crap on every customer we have and it seems like that is where this thread was heading. As I said earlier, if anybody needs or wants assistance they can call me direct.

-brett

Old 06-05-2007, 05:04 PM
FL TT is infamous around these parts
I've spoken to Dan @ Vivid at length numerous times, and to say the least, he is nothing short of an upstanding business man. I agree Vivid could/should have been more conscious of the situation, they have outlined the issue and rectified it.

As I understand, Vivid is a relatively new sponsor. It seems to be that all the new vendors (including old) are under more scrutiny than a high school girl at prom. The truth of the matter is, as small or large as it may seem, Vivid has strived to provide newer and cheaper solutions across the board. A mistake is an honest mistake, and it's as simple as that.

If you conclude that the price difference simply isn't worth the trouble, more power to you. There is no gain in not only destroying a vendors credability and reputation, moreover members going out of their way to amplify this. Shiv @ Vishnu was even ran off this board, what's next gentlemen?

thanks. now play nice guys (flame suit on).

Last edited by FL TT; 06-05-2007 at 05:36 PM.
Old 06-05-2007, 05:24 PM
f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !
My opinion may not be worth much since i'm relatively a newb to this board compare to to others whom some of you hold high regards. But i have had outstanding customer service from Dan, by far one of the best-if not the best customer service i have received for my porsche.

Enrique

Old 06-05-2007, 05:28 PM
cohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura about
Being as I work in a service sales industry it only takes one slip up to cause a landslide in your customer base. I have dealt with Vivid on one occasion and was very pleased.

Vivid just keep trying to please the customers you have and thats all you can do. We are all human, make mistakes and sometimes we have to pay for them. I think we should always remember - its not how you react when things are going well its how you react when s*** hits the fan that separates the real men from the fair weather vendors.

For what its worth my small wallet will not be swayed from working with you guys

Regards,

Chris

Old 06-05-2007, 05:35 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
I've dealt with Dan before also, and can verify everything was great.

He would always get back to me (contacting each other via e-mail) in no more than 2 hours...at ANY hour of the day.

Old 06-05-2007, 05:44 PM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
Back to the topic at hand....Has the original situation been resolved? If so we should move on and everybody has learned and we will all grow. No need for flamming of Vivid and if other people have bad situations they should start their own threads instead of jumping on the bandwagon.

Aloha

Byron

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Vivid Racing Customer Service ?????