996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Video: Proto TT vs BMW M6

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-09-2007, 05:49 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jamie
I keep watching this vid and I just can't get over how that thing stays planted and in a straight line with such tiny tires relative to its power!

Well done!
Thanks, Jamie. She's RWD too.

Old 06-09-2007, 07:01 AM
Gusagain is infamous around these parts
WOW, those are some plush green roadways down in Mexico -- who ever said global warming sux is wrong!
Nice video of your 'friend in Mexico', pass on to him thanks for sharing and getting the M6 to operate the video camera and not accelerate so as to keep the camera steady.

Old 06-09-2007, 07:16 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Gusagain
WOW, those are some plush green roadways down in Mexico -- who ever said global warming sux is wrong!
Nice video of your 'friend in Mexico', pass on to him thanks for sharing and getting the M6 to operate the video camera and not accelerate so as to keep the camera steady.
That what happens in cars with no torque.

Old 06-09-2007, 08:05 AM
jidex is infamous around these parts
Talking

Originally Posted by Gustav
Wow

So that thing crushes Carrera GT and maybe Ruf 997 RT12 as well?
Maybe you can convince dive to ship his Porsche over for the upcoming airfield event .
Looks like there's hardly anything in that speed range other than the 9ff and Bugati

Old 06-09-2007, 08:42 AM
Originally Posted by jidex
Maybe you can convince dive to ship his Porsche over for the upcoming airfield event .
Looks like there's hardly anything in that speed range other than the 9ff and Bugati

Heck ya! Gustav, you pay all of my expenses and I'll be there.

Old 06-09-2007, 09:40 AM
Jean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CARVER
I believe the owner of this TT knows 6speed member "Jean" very well
and can be reached by referencing this video to "Jean" in a PM stating: 975+hp TT.........

Awesome bro!
Carver, I don't get your joke. I do know the driver and engine builder , so?

Last edited by Jean; 06-09-2007 at 10:26 AM.
Old 06-09-2007, 10:06 AM
kem
kem is infamous around these parts
yikes thats fast... nice vid.

Old 06-09-2007, 10:28 AM
RennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond repute
Nice vid!

Now we've got to get a video of the Proto 996TT vs. The EVOMS 996TT

Old 06-09-2007, 11:09 AM
Originally Posted by Jean
Carver, I don't get your joke. I do know the driver and engine builder , so?
He's referencing the very flawed maximum TQ assumptions that you posted on the Rennlist 993TT forum, Jean.

Old 06-09-2007, 11:18 AM
Originally Posted by Gabriel
Hahaha!
LOL...I'll be in Iraq from August until next February...so that counts as next year.

Old 06-09-2007, 11:20 AM
drewTT has a spectacular aura aboutdrewTT has a spectacular aura aboutdrewTT has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
LOL...I'll be in Iraq from August until next February...so that counts as next year.
be safe bro.

Old 06-09-2007, 11:26 AM
Originally Posted by drewTT
be safe bro.
Thanks, Drew. I'll do my best.

Old 06-09-2007, 11:50 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Ah not again man You've been there enough Be safe man... we all _very_ much appreciate what you're doing (despite what the media likes to show).

Oh and the video was crap too lol Stop being a bully....

Old 06-09-2007, 12:06 PM
Originally Posted by sharkster
Ah not again man You've been there enough Be safe man... we all _very_ much appreciate what you're doing (despite what the media likes to show).

Oh and the video was crap too lol Stop being a bully....
Thanks, Alex. I really appreciate your concern, brother.

As far as the vid....the car's owner might have another one for this weekend. I think possibly a NOS'd COrvette.

Old 06-09-2007, 12:09 PM
RennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond repute

As far as the vid....the car's owner might have another one for this weekend. I think possibly a NOS'd COrvette.
I hope that it's a new Z06

Make sure a post that one here for all to see

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Video: Proto TT vs BMW M6