996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

I Just picked up this BMW 645Ci

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-07-2004, 10:25 PM
Gusto is infamous around these parts
congrats on the purchase! Is that stock height, or did you already lowered the car? Nice!

Old 04-07-2004, 10:28 PM
O-Ace is infamous around these parts
Looks very nice. If you don't mind posting, how much was it out the door?

Thanks,

-Awais

Old 04-07-2004, 10:30 PM
FAST3 is infamous around these parts
lower it and throw on 20"s, it will look amazing!

Old 04-07-2004, 10:33 PM
FAST3 is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by ShankGT2
I just destroyed one of those in my RS6. Guy refused to stop racing -- gave him 8 chances.

BTW, are you referring to the Plastic silver intererior of the M3 or the black nylon trim?

Ryan
Ofcourse an RS6 will beat an E46. As with trim, I have ACS trim inside my E46. It's really nice

Old 04-07-2004, 10:36 PM
LSM
LSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of light
Originally posted by Gusto
congrats on the purchase! Is that stock height, or did you already lowered the car? Nice!
I photoshopped only the one pic, just to see what it would look like lowered. You can see its the 3rd picture(side shot) side shot of the 2nd group of pics I posted above. Looks better, lowered, imo.

Lou

Last edited by LSM; 04-12-2004 at 09:51 PM.
Old 04-07-2004, 10:39 PM
LSM
LSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of light
Originally posted by O-Ace
Looks very nice. If you don't mind posting, how much was it out the door?

Thanks,

-Awais
I got a very fair price and as I said, I was able to get the car now where I couldn't anywhere else. Like I said, I would recommend Perillo BMW to anyone buying a BMW.

Lou

Last edited by LSM; 04-12-2004 at 09:52 PM.
Old 04-07-2004, 10:41 PM
LSM
Originally posted by mehrabani1
Dang, shes a beauty... did you get the HUD?
I know I am probably just being stupid, but, I'll bite, what is HUD. In my industry it means housing and urban development, what does it mean in this instance?

Lou

Old 04-07-2004, 10:43 PM
alamein is infamous around these parts
congrats Lou.

I like the photoshop lowered photo a lot.

$2500 for 3 months in a brand new 6? nice friend

Old 04-07-2004, 10:44 PM
LSM
Originally posted by Z0RR0
Agreed, need more pics! lol btw ... is your photographer the same as Shank? both of your pics (his SL600Renntech and your 6) have this weird luminosity thing, like too much contrast, and a greeny touch ... kinda eerie looking pics ...

I have to admit that although I'd hit Bangle with shovel straight on the head if I could, the 6 looks great. Still can't get over the 5, 7, 3 and X3, but the 6 looks gorgeous. Congratulations!
Yeah, same photographer, its Shank. He has this high tech camera with so many settings, can never really get it right. A few photos came out nice, a couple had that green hue you mentioned. Oh well, I just appreciate him taking the time to take the pics and host them for me.

Wait until you see some of the other pics we took. Really cool shot of my 645, my 911 turbo, and a buddy's E55 AMG. Pretty cool, should be posted tommorrow sometime.

Lou

Old 04-07-2004, 10:50 PM
LSM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by alamein
[B]congrats Lou.

I like the photoshop lowered photo a lot.

Last edited by LSM; 04-11-2004 at 09:57 PM.
Old 04-07-2004, 10:57 PM
Banned
Chordate is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by LSM
I know I am probably just being stupid, but, I'll bite, what is HUD. In my industry it means housing and urban development, what does it mean in this instance?

Lou
No problem... I had no idea what it was a month ago... its the Heads Up Display option on the car...

Old 04-07-2004, 11:01 PM
gregy is infamous around these parts
Lou,

That sounds like a awesome deal, I used to know a high end used car dealer a few years back that gave me a similar deal like that. Would cost me about 1K or so a month to drive something nice that he got in, did short term leases on cars (not really leases, more like what you did, pay for the car and he would buy it back for a specific amount or if he had a buyer he would move me into something else). Gave me an opportunity to really know what a car was all about. Reading a short drives can only take you so far. Mostly MB's though as those seem to hold their value better than other marques (CL, CLK, Range Rover, C2 cab).

Your deal with Perillo sounds like a awesome hookup. I am sure you will enjoy it the car, 2.5K for 3 months of a brand new 6 sport is a deal.

I had an E39 M5 also, the interior is definately dated compared to the new BMW's but the quality in that car was so much better than the new stuff. I thought the all leather interior in the M5 was top notch.

Old 04-07-2004, 11:08 PM
LSM
Originally posted by gregy
Lou,

Gave me an opportunity to really know what a car was all about. Reading a short drives can only take you so far. Mostly MB's though as those seem to hold their value better than other marques (CL, CLK, Range Rover, C2 cab).

I had an E39 M5 also, the interior is definately dated compared to the new BMW's but the quality in that car was so much better than the new stuff. I thought the all leather interior in the M5 was top notch.
The interior of the 6 is more functional and looks a lot better, but, I agree, the M5 with its alcantara roof and aluminum trim, etc felt rich. There are some cheap parts iin the 6 that really don't belong on a $75k car. It is quite a bit better than the C-Class derived interior found in the new CLK55 AMG though. BTW, tires go tommorrow will send you the tracking number.

Lou

Last edited by LSM; 04-11-2004 at 09:59 PM.
Old 04-07-2004, 11:16 PM
gregy is infamous around these parts
The only nice interiors that MB has are in the 600 class and the CL class cars. CLK is pretty cheezy inside. I ordered my 1st E39 M5 with the aluminum and shades, that was a mistake. My 02 I ordered with the Luxury interior, all leather doors. Much nicer that way. Thanks for the update on the wheels, did you get my pm?

Old 04-07-2004, 11:28 PM
O-Ace is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by LSM
I'll tell you privately, its kinda involved....
Lou
Sounds good. Maybe we can meet up one of these days for that highway run. Shoot me a PM when you're up for it

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I Just picked up this BMW 645Ci