996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

FVD Hooked up the Ferrari!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-08-2004, 11:39 PM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up FVD Hooked up the Ferrari!

Special thanks to Brian and the boys at FVD. They installed a Fuch's exhaust on the 360 and I couldn't be happier. The sound is surreal!!!! The quality is incredible. New Tips, Challenge style screen's, and high polish are all included.

I have heard Capristo and Tubi and I think this exhaust blows them both away. The closest thing I have ever heard to an F1 car.

I picked up an est. 20HP and noticeable throttle response. I am sure most of you bastards with your TT's will still blow me away, but you gotta love the sound.

How's the saying go "Barks like a Rotwelier" "Bite's like a Chihuahua" (spelling lol)

Anyhow, here's some vids. Anyone recognize Ft.Lauderdale tunnel???

Enjoy!
http://www.jerusplace.com/vids/Fuchs1.avi
http://www.jerusplace.com/vids/Fuchs2.avi

Old 04-09-2004, 12:02 AM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Great Symphony. Too bad Our 911's can't sound like that......F1'ish

Old 04-09-2004, 06:36 AM
CAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond repute
I love the second video. WOW the car sounds awesome!!!!!!
How fast were you going through the tunnel?

Eric

Old 04-09-2004, 07:30 AM
TCM
TCM is infamous around these parts
The car sounds great!! There is just something so raw about an Italian V8 sound. Congratulations on a great car and thanks for sharing the videos with us.

Old 04-09-2004, 08:16 AM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
Shawn,
sounds good, but check the connection of the bulb above the license plate

Old 04-09-2004, 09:02 AM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
Captlst -- I think I hit 90-100???

20C4S -- LOL, I noticed that too.