996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

DC/MD/VA Cars & Coffee 7/1

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-02-2007, 08:12 AM
cohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura about
it was good to see/meet all of you guys... we will have to get together and run these things soon.

Old 07-02-2007, 08:41 AM
justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !
http://picasaweb.google.com/justinmm2/CoffeeJuly1

I didn't take many, got too distracted with all the good company. Ken took a few of the white cars, though

Old 07-02-2007, 08:49 AM
Street is infamous around these parts
Looks like a great time. Next time I need to make it.

Old 07-02-2007, 09:24 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by boochook
Michael,

I heard you met my buddy today in Belmont Bay. His name is Stuart and he was walking with his family then ran in to you guys. He's a great guy, has a new Viper coupe. He's been to one of these events before. He said great things about you. Hopefully you can find a way to come tomorrow.

Berk
Hey Berk, yep, I certainly did meet Stuart...great guy. We were having a team meet that day and were lining up the cars for photos after a nice boat ride. I hope to meet up with you one of these days! It will happen....stars and planets may have to align first though! LOL

Michael

Old 07-02-2007, 02:54 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute

Michael, you know it brother. I will call "CHLOE" the psychic and see when our stars will align to get these cars next to each other for a photo shoot. Stuart's car is pictured next to mine in Sunday's pics. That's his Viper. It's hot. He needs to replace the exhaust. I have been talking to him about it.

I'm out pretty much for every weekend until August 8th at weddings, so I hope to see you guys in August. WAY TOO FAR AWAY!!! I THINK I AM GOING TO CRY!!!

Unless we can meet some time in the week days??

Old 07-02-2007, 05:04 PM
datax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by justinmm2
http://picasaweb.google.com/justinmm2/CoffeeJuly1

I didn't take many, got too distracted with all the good company. Ken took a few of the white cars, though
Yes, the whites. Only one of them is nasty with bird poo.

Thanks Mario to let me use his cleaning cloth. And, Dave to let me try out the seats.

Damn, I was trying to include all the colorful cars in the background but didn't show up.

Old 07-02-2007, 06:13 PM
MGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to all
Damn, wish I could have made it, couldn't have been a nicer day.

Old 07-03-2007, 06:52 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough

Michael, you know it brother. I will call "CHLOE" the psychic and see when our stars will align to get these cars next to each other for a photo shoot. Stuart's car is pictured next to mine in Sunday's pics. That's his Viper. It's hot. He needs to replace the exhaust. I have been talking to him about it.

I'm out pretty much for every weekend until August 8th at weddings, so I hope to see you guys in August. WAY TOO FAR AWAY!!! I THINK I AM GOING TO CRY!!!

Unless we can meet some time in the week days??

HAHAHHAHAHAA, that is funny, nice humor! OMG, Stuart has a HOTTTTT car! I told him about the meet so I am not surprised that he showed up! HA HA!!! yeah, I'll catch up soon but since you live all the way out in VA the only time we could set something up during the week would be up to Rockville??? want to do that? set up a midweek meet up in Rockville and find a good place for a night photoshoot close by?? I am up for that!

mike

Old 07-05-2007, 05:00 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Mike,

Sounds like a great idea. As long as I have plenty of notice, I have no problem setting up a meet in Rockville. I have clients in that area that I can see during the day as well. Let me know when you are thinking and I'll let you know of my availability.

BTW - I am in Russia right now and the women here are absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

Berk

Old 07-05-2007, 06:19 AM
Mike,

Sounds like a great idea. As long as I have plenty of notice, I have no problem setting up a meet in Rockville. I have clients in that area that I can see during the day as well. Let me know when you are thinking and I'll let you know of my availability.

Berk

schweeeeeeeeet! we need pics!!!!

Old 07-05-2007, 07:27 AM
lax01 is infamous around these parts
wasn't that your wife in the car?

Old 08-17-2007, 03:30 PM
GT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by lax01
wasn't that your wife in the car?
When is the next one...Every sunday?

Old 08-17-2007, 06:13 PM
9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone up for this weekend? The weather is supposed to be perfect. Sunny, low 80's, low humidity. I just got the Europipe II quiet installed for those that haven't heard one in the flesh.

Old 08-17-2007, 06:22 PM
lax01 is infamous around these parts
Lets do like 11 or 12...I want to catch up on some sleep this weekend

Old 08-17-2007, 07:16 PM
intence is infamous around these parts
we should really do a photoshoot meet.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: DC/MD/VA Cars & Coffee 7/1