996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

ZO6 Kill...stick a fork in him

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-03-2007, 07:05 AM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by tom kerr
I am on the track nearly every weekend I go with new Z06's. I am usually the only TT and there are always 3-5 covettes. Awesome car. My car (our car) with flashed X-50, straight pipes, 6 piston Brembos up front with ducts and upgraded suspension makes "us" equal to the new Z06 on the track. Nothing more, nothing less. My experience, your results may vary!
Sure makes for fun weekends!!!
Tom thanks for your real world experience!

Old 07-03-2007, 07:07 AM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
I personally think the Z06 is an awesome car. Kudos to GM for building it and to think they are going to make the 650 hp version!

Would I trade my tt for one? NO but I would buy one to join the tt in my garage!

Old 07-03-2007, 09:10 AM
tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Spidermonkey
I can't believe people still actually have this conversation. Who the **** cares? I'm beginning to think most people in this forum are about 14 years old and the adults that are here just buy cars as status symbols. Is there a forum for real drivers somewhere?
Well I guess that must be the GT3 forum why dont you just lurk there!
But gee thanks for the great input!!

Ari, thanks, and Buddy I totally agree!

Old 07-03-2007, 11:50 AM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Spidermonkey
I can't believe people still actually have this conversation. Who the **** cares? I'm beginning to think most people in this forum are about 14 years old and the adults that are here just buy cars as status symbols. Is there a forum for real drivers somewhere?
The real track section here is dead, I'd love to take part in it, but there is nothing going on there. IF you post over there you dont get a response for a week.

Old 07-03-2007, 01:04 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
I don't think it matters how old you are as long as you bring useful car knowledge to the board. In my opinion, its not really the 'teanagers' that stir everything up, its the young 20 year olds..

rant over...
(tip me late Christian)

Old 07-05-2007, 09:04 AM
Fat11 is infamous around these parts
I am not sure why so much time is spent on comparing the TT and the Z06. I happen to have an '01 996 TT and an '07 Z06. They are both great cars that offer different driving experiences. I refer to the cars to be my two children from two "different baby's mommas.." I love them both, but there are some attributes that shine more respectivlely.