996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Gt640 Or Gt700

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-06-2007, 12:06 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by LUISGT3
Gt700.........
With the hitachi

Old 07-06-2007, 03:16 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sharkster
I would keep it stock
I am with you Sharky.....keep it stock.

Old 07-06-2007, 03:40 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
With the hitachi
Speaking of Hitchi, I saw a beautiful white 996TT with Sharkwers stuff all over it today. Looking Good Sharky.

Old 07-06-2007, 04:17 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Speaking of Hitchi, I saw a beautiful white 996TT with Sharkwers stuff all over it today. Looking Good Sharky.
I used to own one just like that now Mr Myers does

Old 07-06-2007, 04:20 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
I used to own one just like that now Mr Myers does
You should have seen the way he was drifting around the parking lot with it.

Old 07-06-2007, 04:28 PM
You should have seen the way he was drifting around the parking lot with it.
I never knew Mike looked so hot in a beanie!

Old 07-06-2007, 05:34 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
Kit Sold...pending certified check
Thanks for all those who were intersted and I think it should be available for dyno in 3 weeks!

Originally Posted by Dan@EVO
I just want to avoid any confusion here
EVO Modified Garrett GT700 High Flow turbochargers included in kit
-Upgraded high pressure wastegates included in kit
-CNC machined billet aluminum wastegate mounts included in kit
-EVO Billet Diverter Valves included in kit
-EVO Proprietary /GIAC GT700 Software Proto Software
-EVO / Milltek Sport Stainless Steel Exhaust w/ 100 Cell Catalysts has 9ff
-EVO V-Flow Air Induction System does not want it
-EVO 41.5 mm Primary Tube Stainless Steel Headers included in kit
-EVO / Sachs Stage 3 Clutch (Can use with Dual Mass Flywheel) has stg 2
-EVO Silicone Boost Hose Conversion w/ Diverter Valve "F" Hose included
-EVO 70mm High Flow Turbo Air Inlet Ducts (plastic) s car go
-EVO Braided and Fire Jacketed Fuel Line Upgrade Kit w/ Fuel Filter Kit, Adapters, Clips aeromotive good for 900 flwhp
-EVO Modified Fuel Rails
-EVO High Flow Fuel Injectors

Also the flash for a DME is per vin so if you sell a GT700 kit the new buyer would have to pay more than a small fee. purchased extra dme $50 and had it program per his car vin They would have to buy the flash.
Also GIAC spent countless hours tuning this kit. copied my program from Proto for a very small fee $350
Only an authorized GIAC dealer can do this! Akram motor sports will build the kit and will be dyno tuned by Terry with the help of proto.

While this forum is a wealth of info I encourage anyone to visit www.evoms.com , www.imagineauto.com or that Sharky guy www.sharkwerks.com
I agree with this forum being a wealth of information, but I still believe in the American dream... I think I just made someone's dream come true for 1/3 the price of the kit.

Sincerely, Robert

Old 07-06-2007, 05:42 PM
Originally Posted by robmd99

I think I just made someone's dream come true for 1/3 the price of the kit.
That's cause you sold them 1/3 of the parts included in the kit.

Old 07-06-2007, 05:52 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
That's cause you sold them 1/3 of the parts included in the kit.

I can sell this to you for one third of the price...
http://www.medicinenet.com/penile_implants/article.htm

Old 07-06-2007, 06:45 PM
RennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond repute
I can sell this to you for one third of the price...
http://www.medicinenet.com/penile_implants/article.htm
And you're worried about his ability to have an erection, because.......

Wow, I'm not a homophobe or anything, and to each his own, but, this is one of the gayest things I've ever seen on 6speed.

Old 07-06-2007, 09:33 PM
Originally Posted by RennTechV12
And you're worried about his ability to have an erection, because.......

Wow, I'm not a homophobe or anything, and to each his own, but, this is one of the gayest things I've ever seen on 6speed.

you can have the other 2/3

Old 07-06-2007, 11:24 PM
RennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond repute
you can have the other 2/3
No thanks pal. I'm a happily married (straight) man. I'm not interested in anything that you want to give to other men.

Old 07-06-2007, 11:59 PM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
Hey you guys.. no need to beat up Rob.... I do not believe he is selling something that will not work. I think someone will be happy assuming it will be installed correctly. From what I know Todd K. did a custom dyno tune on this set up... so it should be fine... Rob, like all of us just wants to drive his car... he has not for over 18 months.... The kit, if I recall correctly has a few hundred miles... so if its good enough to be on his car I assume its good enough to be on someone elses car...
The "for sale" section is always very busy... there are guys trying to sell stock exhausts and suspensions let alone a 640+ rwhp kits. Even if this kit is not complete... these turbos alone are somewhere around $6K.
just my .02 worth...
markski

2001 996TT 3.6L and stock ECU
seconds @ 147.76 mph 1/4 mile
click to view
160 mph @ 9.77 seconds in 1/4 mile click to view
50% OFF ON PORSCHE ECU TUNING BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

Old 07-07-2007, 08:47 AM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MARKSKI
Hey you guys.. no need to beat up Rob.... I do not believe he is selling something that will not work. I think someone will be happy assuming it will be installed correctly. From what I know Todd K. did a custom dyno tune on this set up... so it should be fine... Rob, like all of us just wants to drive his car... he has not for over 18 months.... The kit, if I recall correctly has a few hundred miles... so if its good enough to be on his car I assume its good enough to be on someone elses car...
The "for sale" section is always very busy... there are guys trying to sell stock exhausts and suspensions let alone a 640+ rwhp kits. Even if this kit is not complete... these turbos alone are somewhere around $6K.
just my .02 worth...
markski
It is the approach not the landing.

Last edited by joetwint; 07-07-2007 at 08:49 AM.
Old 07-07-2007, 01:38 PM
Yes, someone landed a great deal, with a custom tune by protomotive for less that 1/3 the cost of a gt700. That is great in mho; however, the responses that are posted are lacking in any substance and or condesending. Acutally, they are very immature and take away from this forum. The kit I sold is very complete and probably will run better than a regular GT700 since it has been custom tune on a dyno and many upgrades.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Gt640 Or Gt700