996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

What the hell was going on near Miami Today??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-08-2007, 02:23 AM
Banned
crazy1323 is infamous around these parts
What the hell was going on near Miami Today??

I was leaving Naples and heading South on I-75 when i was passed by a marvelous sight. About 40-50 miles north of Miami heading North on I-75 i passed roughly 50 modded Ferrari's, about 75-100 modded P-cars, and probably 25-30 Lambo's, mostly modded. These cars were Screaming down the interstate. I nearly had a wreck looking at them. Most of these cars were modded and sick looking. Had i been in my car and not a Fire-engine red toyota camry i might have pulled a U-turn and joined and just said screw the flight.

Does anyone know why all these cars were gathered together? It wasnt people returning from the end of bull run i dont think, no numbers or stickers on mosr of the cars.

Old 07-08-2007, 06:30 AM
Banned
jstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to all
i wish i was there!

Old 07-08-2007, 07:02 AM
jcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond repute
There was a Ferrari race on Speed from Florida yesterday...wonder if live....
JB

Originally Posted by crazy1323
I was leaving Naples and heading South on I-75 when i was passed by a marvelous sight. About 40-50 miles north of Miami heading North on I-75 i passed roughly 50 modded Ferrari's, about 75-100 modded P-cars, and probably 25-30 Lambo's, mostly modded. These cars were Screaming down the interstate. I nearly had a wreck looking at them. Most of these cars were modded and sick looking. Had i been in my car and not a Fire-engine red toyota camry i might have pulled a U-turn and joined and just said screw the flight.

Does anyone know why all these cars were gathered together? It wasnt people returning from the end of bull run i dont think, no numbers or stickers on mosr of the cars.

Old 07-08-2007, 08:25 AM
justdumb is infamous around these parts

http://www.southfloridatoys.com/news.html

Old 07-08-2007, 10:14 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by F**K
wow, thanks. That explains it i guess. I was i had stayed an extra day then. My house in Naples is not too far from the ritz.

Old 07-08-2007, 10:45 AM
DMK
Banned
DMK has a spectacular aura aboutDMK has a spectacular aura about
Damn I was suppose to be at the other house

Old 07-08-2007, 10:49 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by DMK
Damn I was suppose to be at the other house
Do you have a house in Naples? If where where is it?

Old 07-08-2007, 10:53 AM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
Hi, fellow Tennesean.

Old 07-08-2007, 11:15 AM
MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !
Do you have a house in Naples? If where where is it?
A good friend of mine has a house in Naples with an outstanding Ferrari collection. 15-20 cars, including all the big ones: Enzo, F50, F40, 288gto, etc.

Old 07-08-2007, 12:38 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by MexicoBlue
A good friend of mine has a house in Naples with an outstanding Ferrari collection. 15-20 cars, including all the big ones: Enzo, F50, F40, 288gto, etc.
one of those isn't like a mopar "crazy plum" color is it? I see a lady driving a ferrari that color and saw here pull into her house one time. There were about 6-7 Ferraris in the front?

Old 07-08-2007, 12:48 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
one of those isn't like a mopar "crazy plum" color is it? I see a lady driving a ferrari that color and saw here pull into her house one time. There were about 6-7 Ferraris in the front?
Just wondering..why would there be a Mopar Ferrari...?

Old 07-08-2007, 12:54 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by MiniDHinkle
Just wondering..why would there be a Mopar Ferrari...?
Very good question my young Tennessean. Back in the late sixties, early seventies, there was a mopar color called plum crazy. It was a very purple color much like the techno violet from the BMW E36 and E46 M3's. I dont know the name of the color for Ferrari, or even if it is a factory color, so i called it Mopar "Plum Crazy"

Are either you or you dad going to the car show in Nashville This weekend. It is in the parking lot of the Titan's Satdium and I think there are going to be about 1,500 cars. There is a Euro section where I am parking my car.

Old 07-08-2007, 02:28 PM
Very good question my young Tennessean. Back in the late sixties, early seventies, there was a mopar color called plum crazy. It was a very purple color much like the techno violet from the BMW E36 and E46 M3's. I dont know the name of the color for Ferrari, or even if it is a factory color, so i called it Mopar "Plum Crazy"

Are either you or you dad going to the car show in Nashville This weekend. It is in the parking lot of the Titan's Satdium and I think there are going to be about 1,500 cars. There is a Euro section where I am parking my car.
Is it this up coming weekend, might have to look in to that..

Old 07-08-2007, 02:32 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by MiniDHinkle
Is it this up coming weekend, might have to look in to that..

Here ya go http://www.tndubs.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2527

Last year it was much smaller with little euro turnout. This year they are planning on 1,000 - 1,500 cars with alot more Euro than JDM.

Old 07-08-2007, 02:37 PM
Here ya go http://www.tndubs.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2527

Last year it was much smaller with little euro turnout. This year they are planning on 1,000 - 1,500 cars with alot more Euro than JDM.
Deff. going to have to show my dad that. Might have missed something, but is there a pre registration or anything or just pay when you get there.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: What the hell was going on near Miami Today??