996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Video: Anonymous Protomotive TT vs S65 AMG

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-11-2007, 06:42 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Scott,

Tell the owner of the Porsche he needs smaller turbos...Too much LAG, LOL!!

The black Porsche seems to be a very lethal combo.
I went to Mexico last sunday with buddy/Ford GT and it rained ALL day.
Had to return to the states without kill, bummer.

Good luck and be safe all.

mK

Old 07-11-2007, 08:53 AM
Banned
Sonny has much to be proud ofSonny has much to be proud ofSonny has much to be proud ofSonny has much to be proud ofSonny has much to be proud ofSonny has much to be proud ofSonny has much to be proud ofSonny has much to be proud ofSonny has much to be proud of
Why you guys keep going to Mexico??? Canada is the way to go,better roads, etc., +very friendly law enforcement!!
Scott, you got a fast car there,enjoy,cheers, Sonny.

Old 07-11-2007, 11:14 AM
Mad Swami is a name known to allMad Swami is a name known to allMad Swami is a name known to allMad Swami is a name known to allMad Swami is a name known to allMad Swami is a name known to all
Man that S had no chance whatsoever... props to Protomotive!

Old 07-11-2007, 03:42 PM
MrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud of
Wow, very nice. Keep it up.

Old 07-11-2007, 03:47 PM
Monaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond repute
Dude your car is FAAAAAAAAAAAAAST!! Lets see a speedo shot with your next vid!!!!

Old 07-11-2007, 03:48 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
I'm trying very hard to get access to a local airfield so I can get some good videotaped runs in. I can get an M6, S65, 997TT (2 of those), C6 Z06, 600+ rwhp Cobra, modded CBR1000r, and maybe a couple others.

An '04 Gallardo wanted to come but I told him he'd be too slow.

Old 07-11-2007, 03:57 PM
Monaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
I'm trying very hard to get access to a local airfield so I can get some good videotaped runs in. I can get an M6, S65, 997TT (2 of those), C6 Z06, 600+ rwhp Cobra, modded CBR1000r, and maybe a couple others.

Wont be much of a race with anyone, but its still good to see some *** whoopage!!! Good luck!

Old 07-11-2007, 04:00 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jpvarghese
Wont be much of a race with anyone, but its still good to see some *** whoopage!!! Good luck!
The bike will be very difficult. He apparently beats Busa's. I think he'll beat me.

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 07-11-2007 at 06:04 PM.
Old 07-11-2007, 04:07 PM
justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !
My coworkers refuse to believe that the M6 and the S65 are applying any throttle. Seriously.

Old 07-11-2007, 04:27 PM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme

I can get some cars putting down similar numbers to you if you want

Old 07-11-2007, 04:30 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
BLACKBENZ. Bring it on!!

Old 07-11-2007, 05:24 PM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
BLACKBENZ. Bring it on!!
I'm not challenging Scott. I'm offering some fun runs. Dont take it the wrong way.

Old 07-11-2007, 05:32 PM
cohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura about
setting a whole new bar. That is just sick.

Old 07-11-2007, 05:44 PM
chidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the rough
very fast.. how does it compare to your old mkiv?

Old 07-11-2007, 06:06 PM
Originally Posted by justinmm2
My coworkers refuse to believe that the M6 and the S65 are applying any throttle. Seriously.
LOL...that's funny. I'll see if I can get the owners of the cars to post.

What I should do, is get some footage of me taking off from a car that's not accelerating...but instead, staying at 50-60 mph, for a direct video comparison. That'll definitely remove any doubt.

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 07-11-2007 at 06:14 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Video: Anonymous Protomotive TT vs S65 AMG