996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Umw 3a

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-17-2007, 04:53 PM
SlowMotion is infamous around these parts
Umw 3a

I just wanted to let you all know that Kevin dropped my car off yesterday with a his Stage 3A (zero clearence turbos, fancy carbon fiber box, Europipe, tuning, etc.). I'm going through the manditory "break-in" period so no hard driving, but I must say, this thing trys to make boost with little effort, and it does so DOWN LOW on the RPM band. I also have GT3RS motor mounts now thanks to Kevin.

Kevin is a stand up guy, explained everything, showed me everything and even tossed in a few extras for me that are subtle but cool.

I'll let you guys know how she runs shortly, I only have 25 more miles until it's ready for hammer down action! hehehe.

Seth

Old 07-17-2007, 05:04 PM
slant911 is infamous around these parts
Can't wait to hear

Must resist boost for 25 miles

Old 07-17-2007, 05:14 PM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
I heard about that kit , break her in nice & you'll be rewarded !! people will be surprised with this kit!!! Enjoy!!!

Old 07-17-2007, 05:41 PM
its going to be good. I'm going to go turn the key in a few minutes! bTW these iPhones rock!

Old 07-17-2007, 05:46 PM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
i know ist a beast .. enjoy
markski

2001 996TT 3.6L and stock ECU
seconds @ 147.76 mph 1/4 mile
click to view
160 mph @ 9.77 seconds in 1/4 mile click to view
50% OFF ON PORSCHE ECU TUNING BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

Old 07-17-2007, 06:45 PM
jcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond repute
Wow...we want a video...sound/revs.....and your impressions. Enjoy.

Saving for EP. Will smile for EP donations. :-) TJW mod in the meantime. UMW software even at a little Stage II is awesome! I fully agree. He has a torque wizard in there.

Old 07-17-2007, 07:11 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad to hear the news!!! I can not wait to see fotos as well as numbers!!
Once again, Congrats
Robert

Old 07-17-2007, 07:31 PM
justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !
Can you tell us more about the motor mounts? I've never heard of this before. I'm intrigued

Old 07-17-2007, 08:08 PM
TKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really nice
Have you gone 25 miles yet?

Old 07-17-2007, 08:33 PM
I have 15 more miles to go... taking the long way to the gym tonight! hehehe... I will let you all know what I think! Should be sweet! I'll snap some photos!

Seth

Old 07-18-2007, 07:44 AM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
Hurry up and drove the miles so you can open her up! We want details!

Old 07-18-2007, 08:56 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
When is the mysterious UMW Stage 4 going to hit the streets??

Are you guys hoping to drive this summer (07) sometime?

Anxious to hear about this build as well!

MK

Old 07-18-2007, 09:24 AM
my twisted luck... I'm having the fuel fill problem. I checked fuse E6 and it seemed fine. The filler solinoid is clicking. Although I'm not sure it was before I reset the fuse. I need more fuel before I can finish my last 8 miles.

On a different note now that the break in is nearly complete you can really here the turbos nicely and it spools really fast and really low!!!!

As soon as I get my fuel filling problem sorted out I will let you all know how she flys!

Old 07-18-2007, 10:27 AM
Saint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud of
Freakin Tease! Get on it already! We want effing details!

Originally Posted by SlowMotion
my twisted luck... I'm having the fuel fill problem. I checked fuse E6 and it seemed fine. The filler solinoid is clicking. Although I'm not sure it was before I reset the fuse. I need more fuel before I can finish my last 8 miles.

On a different note now that the break in is nearly complete you can really here the turbos nicely and it spools really fast and really low!!!!

As soon as I get my fuel filling problem sorted out I will let you all know how she flys!

Old 07-18-2007, 01:40 PM
villains_turbo is a jewel in the roughvillains_turbo is a jewel in the roughvillains_turbo is a jewel in the rough
no doubt, total tease :-)
and quite touting the iphone for gods sake :-) apple's marketing is already enough to make this the biggest thing since sliced bread despite is lack of required functionality for a new gen phone :-) (albeit it does look slick and once they have 3g, gps, corp email, etc. im all over it :-))

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Umw 3a