996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Crystal Cove Before the Rain

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-25-2004, 09:59 AM
Banned by Moderators
SANDOVAL has a spectacular aura aboutSANDOVAL has a spectacular aura aboutSANDOVAL has a spectacular aura about
Yes I am across from the park one street up. I know of a few TT's in the area. I may have passed you last week on my way home I passed a silver TT coming down from Nyes a couple times last week. 2 guys have Black TT's on the way up Nyes... There is a Silver TT Bolsana and Balboa is that you? Small world.

Old 04-25-2004, 11:44 AM
Silver TT
Mark Singer is infamous around these parts
The Polar Silver is Darren @ Bolsana (Bond) I am @ the end in the Arctic Silver and Jon also behind the Gate @1100 Balboa in the Meridian...

Old 04-25-2004, 11:49 PM
Banned by Moderators
SANDOVAL has a spectacular aura aboutSANDOVAL has a spectacular aura aboutSANDOVAL has a spectacular aura about
2 years living up on top of this hill and I now find out you guys have a secret TOW club!... I will let you know the next time I go to CC... I have various family in town for the next couple of weeks so soon...

Old 06-06-2004, 02:27 AM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
Originally posted by 02TT_87GNX
I went last week during easter while in town. There was an unreal 97 turbo S in a deep green color. I'll post pics tomorrow.

I got details on that car, it's a Turbo S GT, there were something like 7 made the owner told me. It has over 600HP.

The owner said he had no clue till he called up porsche and did a vin check. He said he paid 84K for the car and has been offered over 300K.

Andial did some work on it I believe and they may have more info.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.