996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Turbo Badge?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-30-2007, 11:07 AM
Kato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really nice
I have a black Turbo log available. I bought it and then decided to go with a black chrome treatment to match my exhaust tips instead. It's brand new and I'm local to you. You can have it for $25 if you want it...I can drop it in the mail (or you can pick it up) and you should have it in a day or so (I'm in Santa Monica).

Old 07-30-2007, 11:19 AM
hydeaway is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Kato
I have a black Turbo log available. I bought it and then decided to go with a black chrome treatment to match my exhaust tips instead. It's brand new and I'm local to you. You can have it for $25 if you want it...I can drop it in the mail (or you can pick it up) and you should have it in a day or so (I'm in Santa Monica).
kato - interested... i just sent you PM. Thanks.

Old 07-30-2007, 11:43 AM
Turbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks, PM Sent

Chris

Old 07-30-2007, 12:19 PM
Kato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really nice
I'll post pics of my black chrome turbo logo as soon as I get it and install it... Some of you might like this look compared to the Porsche flat black one... I'm having it made now.

Old 07-30-2007, 12:29 PM
emissary is infamous around these parts
Would you mind sharing where you picked up the black Turbo badge? I'm looking for one as well (it looks like many others are interested in yours). I know BumperPlugs sells them for about $125 or so, but I was looking for something less expensive.

Old 07-30-2007, 01:17 PM
This is the one that I bought: Great price and great quality. I wound up not mounting it b/c I wanted to do black chrome.

http://jageng.com/garage9/product_in...1a7b1bf0f432d5

If you want badges, contact my buddy, Eli who owns Fast Forward Wheels:

http://www.fastforwardwheels.com/

He does black chrome treatments to all kinds of things including wheels, logos, exhaust tips, etc... He did my tips and I had him do a turbo logo for me which should be here soon...

http://www.fastforwardparts.com/

That is the link if you need OEM parts or otherwise... Give him a call, tell him that I sent ya-he can do lots of cool stuff that nobody has ever seen before!

He's also making me a Silver Porsche Badge with a black chrome treatment applied! It's on the way with my turbo logo! I'll be posting a thread soon...

Old 07-30-2007, 05:18 PM
Onetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant future
"Sheeze, now on top of having to flash my car, upgrade the hoses, diverters, and exhaust systems, I need to switch my badges to black. When will it ever end!!LOL"

It never ends, you are now part of the Borg Collective!

Old 07-30-2007, 05:30 PM
emissary is infamous around these parts
This is the one that I bought: Great price and great quality. I wound up not mounting it b/c I wanted to do black chrome.

He does black chrome treatments to all kinds of things including wheels, logos, exhaust tips, etc... He did my tips and I had him do a turbo logo for me which should be here soon...

That is the link if you need OEM parts or otherwise... Give him a call, tell him that I sent ya-he can do lots of cool stuff that nobody has ever seen before!

He's also making me a Silver Porsche Badge with a black chrome treatment applied! It's on the way with my turbo logo! I'll be posting a thread soon...
Thanks! That's exactly what I've been looking for...and for $20 no less...

Old 07-30-2007, 05:38 PM
Yup, less than $30 shipped to my door with taxes, shipping and handling!

Old 08-03-2007, 03:36 PM
Former Vendor
Wheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond repute

Still working out the kinks on the Crest but the Turbo Badge should be leaving today!

-Eli

Old 10-08-2007, 03:19 PM
Here it is mounted on the car. It looks amazing and is sooo much nicer of a contrast than the factory chrome...

Attached Images  
Old 10-08-2007, 06:36 PM
Former Vendor
Wheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond repute
Here it is mounted on the car. It looks amazing and is sooo much nicer of a contrast than the factory chrome...
Looking good Mr. Kato!!!

Great photos of the crest as well.... I saw those on the mother board....

You going with us on the 20th?

-Eli

Old 10-08-2007, 06:44 PM
Adam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud of
How much and where can I order one of those black chrome turbo badges?

Thanks!

Old 10-08-2007, 06:53 PM
I got it from Eli at Fast Forward Wheels (above). I don't believe that any of the board sponsors offer this as I've never seen it before. Eli and I were talking one night and he said that he could make one for me so I took him up on the offer and it came out great... PM him and I'm sure he'll take care of you.

Old 10-08-2007, 08:32 PM
Zuma 911 has a spectacular aura aboutZuma 911 has a spectacular aura about
I just got my badges from Jageng...excellent quality, great people.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Turbo Badge?