996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Caution -- More headlight theft in Miami!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-21-2004, 09:06 PM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Caution -- More headlight theft in Miami!

Friend of a friends Turbo headlight's were stolen.
In the CITY HALL PARKING LOT!!!!!
He's an immigration lawyer, Left it to go for food, came back, no headlight's and $4000.00 out of pocket to fix the damage and replace the light's.

I'm sorry, But these moron reporters on the news practically give instruction's on how to commit crimes. I'm suprised they don't do segments on how to get away with murder.

Anyone who dosent believe a story on the news telling the dollar value, ease of theft, and uses on other vehicles would'nt give theives idea's is DREAMING!

Sorry for the rant.

Old 04-22-2004, 04:54 AM
carbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud of
What time of day or night was it?

Old 04-22-2004, 05:27 AM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Kill the Ricer insurgents!!!!

Old 04-22-2004, 05:38 AM
Modaholic
Kevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond repute
Here is a one of the thiefs on ebay!!!

Litronics for Sale on Ebay Thief!!!!

Check his description... "since they were taken from my 2003 Boxster because I am installing aftermarket HID's on mine, so I will have no use for these anymore. There are no scratches on the outer casing of the headlights, no blemishes."

First these are like HID's why would you replace them.. second he states there not scratched on top meaning he did a great job stealing them..

Check his feedback, he buys gangster shoes and has a 240SX!!!
This guy needs to be turned in to the authorites ASAP!!!

Old 04-22-2004, 09:33 AM
DaveMo is infamous around these partsDaveMo is infamous around these parts
For what its worth, I completed a form on ebay reporting this item as possibly stolen....

Old 04-22-2004, 10:35 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
great job Dave -

Old 04-22-2004, 10:49 AM
p-nut is infamous around these parts
What about engraving the casing with your name and some other info (like vin#). That would make them harder to auction.

Old 04-22-2004, 12:12 PM
wantone is infamous around these parts
That's why I always back my car into a spot. Make your car more noticeable. One preventive measure

Old 04-22-2004, 12:31 PM
Modaholic
Kevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond repute
Here is my letter to the *****!
No response yet!

Could you please provide proof of ownership for your 2003 Boxster along with a sales receipt for your new lights. The reason I ask is because I work for the LA Police Department as a head investigator for Automototive theft. These lights are being stole across the US, according to your feedback and description you state they were removed from a 2003 Boxster. You are replacing them with HID's which makes no sense because they are not made for this vehicle! You have purchases for Nissan 240SX products, and your lack of proof of ownership we will further have you investigated, unless proof is given!

Old 04-22-2004, 02:12 PM
996TTR is infamous around these parts996TTR is infamous around these parts
Good work Kevin

Old 04-22-2004, 02:23 PM
khaiser is infamous around these parts
Sweet, I hope some one nails the #$%^)(*&
I really get ticked when people don't have respect for nice cars, and do these kinda things.

Khaiser

Old 04-22-2004, 03:06 PM
Boobie Stars
jamy85 is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by Kevin M.
No response yet!

Could you please provide proof of ownership for your 2003 Boxster along with a sales receipt for your new lights. The reason I ask is because I work for the LA Police Department as a head investigator for Automototive theft. These lights are being stole across the US, according to your feedback and description you state they were removed from a 2003 Boxster. You are replacing them with HID's which makes no sense because they are not made for this vehicle! You have purchases for Nissan 240SX products, and your lack of proof of ownership we will further have you investigated, unless proof is given!

LOL Kevin....... let us know if he replies back

Old 04-22-2004, 03:06 PM
Boobie Stars
jamy85 is infamous around these parts
No response yet!

LOL Kevin....... let us know if he replies back

Old 04-22-2004, 03:51 PM
ESK
Hick from NH
ESK is infamous around these parts
No response yet!

Kevin,

You should have worked for the U.N. Perhaps you would have found WMDs in Iraq!

Eric

Old 04-22-2004, 03:55 PM
Modaholic
lol I do! Thats my side job

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Caution -- More headlight theft in Miami!