996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Milla Racing 6spd Sponsor Intro

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 05:20 PM
Banned
jonathan@millaracing is infamous around these parts
Milla Racing 6spd Sponsor Intro

Milla Racing Motorsports is pleased to become a 6speedonline sponsor.

Your one stop source for your European Sports and/or race car. Milla Racing is a leading retailer of parts for a wide range of vehicles. We offer unparalleled service, selection, and availability for all of our customers. We specialize in performance, cosmetic, and safety equipment from only the top recognized OEM and aftermarket manufacturers.

We rely on our experience on the street and on the track as well as our partners to help us offer the best products at the most competitive prices. We strive to offer our customers the best purchase experience possible. We invite you to count on the Milla Racing team for all of your automotive performance, cosmetic, and racing car needs.

Please visit us online at www.millaracing.com

Milla Racing Motorsports, Inc.
www.millaracing.com
info@millaracing.com

Old 08-08-2007, 06:35 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome aboard!

Old 08-08-2007, 06:36 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by robmd99
Welcome aboard!
many thanks

Old 08-08-2007, 06:37 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
Welcome . . . . . . . . . .

Old 08-08-2007, 06:37 PM
Kevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the rough
Hey Jonathan,

Website looks great. Good luck with everything. Keep me updated on meets, I would love to come out.

Old 08-08-2007, 06:52 PM
Onetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant future
welcome and thanks for being a sponser

Old 08-08-2007, 07:09 PM
Banned
jimbo-thank you
onetime-than you as well
kevinw23-kevin. thanks a lot. I will def. keep you posted on upcoming events

Old 08-08-2007, 07:14 PM
ScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond repute
Jonathan,
First let me say welcome to 6speed. There are many great sponsors here, so to garner business how about throwing out a bone and having a welcome to 6speed "sale" and giving 6speeders a ___% discount on products if they place an order by ____ date. I personally don't need anything, but I know others do and if you are looking to drum up some business, I think it'd be a good gesture to the 6speed community. Participation amongst sponsors goes a long way in building trust and establishing a relationship! In any case, a very sincere welcome to our community you can never have too many rescources.

Edit: I also just noticed (it may only be my computer) that when I click on any of the headings (news, Products, Gallery etc.) on your site, that it immediately takes me to the page to create an account. Is there a way to bypass this? I personally don't want to set up a new account just to look at products that you offer, so for me personally and others like me, we'd just skip your site because we don't want to have to create an account for every single website we go to. Just trying to be constructive, the home page looks great though. Unfortunately, I couldn't get past it without signing up which I don't want to do at this time. Oh and great pix you put above of that GT3RS and Lambo.

Last edited by ScottKelly911; 08-08-2007 at 07:21 PM.
Old 08-08-2007, 07:32 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Jonathan,

I see you have Jojo's old S2K in your projects area....looks good...i am wondering if you scored him that oem hardtop and if so, can you PM me a price???

Thanks & Welcome

Old 08-08-2007, 07:41 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Jonathan,

I see you have Jojo's old S2K in your projects area....looks good...i am wondering if you scored him that oem hardtop and if so, can you PM me a price???

Thanks & Welcome
jon
thanks

check your pm

Old 08-08-2007, 07:48 PM
banditlex is infamous around these parts
congrats on the sponsorship. Get the meets/drives going again for the fall.

Old 08-08-2007, 07:50 PM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
Jonathan,

Welcome to 6speed! Thanks for sponsoring the site!

What kind of seats are in this GT3RS? Manufacturer and model? Do you have any more pics of it? Thanks!

Old 08-08-2007, 07:51 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by banditlex
congrats on the sponsorship. Get the meets/drives going again for the fall.
thanks Al
Appreciate all your help with Milla Racing

Old 08-08-2007, 07:57 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Phoenix
Jonathan,

Welcome to 6speed! Thanks for sponsoring the site!

What kind of seats are in this GT3RS? Manufacturer and model? Do you have any more pics of it? Thanks!

Phoenix

Thank you for the support.
My pleasure to help fellow car nuts.

These seats are the Sparco DTM.
they are a one piece full carbon shell wrapped in black leather and black alcantara with silvery stitching.

They are incredible and light in person. They look perfect in this RS and would look great in pretty much any car especially a porsche

studio pics
seat in our store

Old 08-08-2007, 08:01 PM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
Jonathan,

Thank you. It is gorgeous!

Do you know how much it weighs?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Milla Racing 6spd Sponsor Intro