996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

P21S really is good!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-25-2004, 01:40 PM
h20tt is infamous around these parts
P21S really is good!

I ordered the P21s kit from board sponsor proper autocare, all I can say is holy sh*t!. It really is that easy to use. My car is arctic silver and it has a shine I only thought was possible with b;ack cars. I am now officialy converted from everything Zymol to everything P21s. I started with the shampoo, then I polished the entire car, and finally I applied the carnuba. Kudos to proper autocare for their prompt delivery

Old 04-25-2004, 02:49 PM
Dock (Atlanta) is just really niceDock (Atlanta) is just really niceDock (Atlanta) is just really niceDock (Atlanta) is just really niceDock (Atlanta) is just really nice
I use P21S wax, and the only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't last very long on the car.

For a shine that is very close to P21S, but with great lasting power, I use One Grand Blitz wax.

Old 04-25-2004, 02:54 PM
h20tt is infamous around these parts
How long does it last Dock?Also how easy is the blitz product?THanks

Old 04-25-2004, 02:54 PM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
You should apply a coat of RejeX over the P21s. It should make it last longer.

Old 04-25-2004, 03:51 PM
Poursha is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by Dock (Atlanta)
I use P21S wax, and the only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't last very long on the car.

For a shine that is very close to P21S, but with great lasting power, I use One Grand Blitz wax.
Agreed--One Grand Blitz wax is the best. I used Zymol for 15 years, but got tired of the difficulty of application/removal and the lack of durability. Apply to the entire car, then buff off. Been using Blitz wax for a year or so, and love it. Very easy on & off, and lasts a long time.

Old 04-25-2004, 04:21 PM
GarnetRedCoupe is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by Dock (Atlanta)

I agree, the P21S is more for show cars that are not exposed to the elements and Blitz wax is suitable for daily driver applications.

Old 04-25-2004, 04:53 PM
Ken7258 is a jewel in the roughKen7258 is a jewel in the roughKen7258 is a jewel in the roughKen7258 is a jewel in the rough
Kirby, I'm going to clay my 996, use Klasse all-in-one to glaze and seal my paint. What would give it the best shine. RejeX by itself, or PS21 carnauba wax followed by RejeX. I like to use Sonus High Gloss Acrylic Spritz in between washes. Thanks.

Ken

Old 04-25-2004, 05:33 PM
carbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud of
I just bought P21S and can't wait to use it.
I was a Zymol guy for 15+ years and then did a couple years with Meguiars.
Maybe Blitz will be next.
Florida is tough on cars.

Last edited by carbonissimo; 04-25-2004 at 08:01 PM.
Old 04-25-2004, 07:24 PM
KJM3 is infamous around these parts
I prefer Klasse myself. I used Zaino and Klasse on my M3 and I found the Zaino to last longer, but the Klasse to be MUCH MUCH MUUUUUUCCCHHHHH easier to apply.

Since I'm generally too busy to find time to detail my car (either that or I'm too lazy), I find using Klasse to be very "pain free" and easy.

Here is a head-to-head comparison I found on the internet that helped me make my decision to try Klasse.

The Great Wax Off - Polish/Wax Comparison

- KJ

Old 04-25-2004, 07:26 PM
JClark is infamous around these parts
where can i get One Grand Blitz?

i've been experimenting with different waxes and i'm looking to try something new.

Old 04-25-2004, 07:27 PM
ColorChange is infamous around these parts
Guru Reports loves Zaino and I agree, Zymol is killing me. P21s scored extremely high but Zaino was highest. Zaino sounds a bit of a pain though and P212S sounds easy, even if it doesn’t last as long. Blitz is that good?

Old 04-25-2004, 07:35 PM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by KJM3
I prefer Klasse myself. I used Zaino and Klasse on my M3 and I found the Zaino to last longer, but the Klasse to be MUCH MUCH MUUUUUUCCCHHHHH easier to apply.

Since I'm generally too busy to find time to detail my car (either that or I'm too lazy), I find using Klasse to be very "pain free" and easy.

Here is a head-to-head comparison I found on the internet that helped me make my decision to try Klasse.

The Great Wax Off - Polish/Wax Comparison

- KJ
Thanks for posting the test...Other than ease of application, looks like nothing else tops Zaino. I am a happy Zaino camper...

Old 04-25-2004, 08:31 PM
Greyghost is infamous around these parts
You cant get a better shine or longer protection than RejeX. I have tried just about everything and I am really impressed with it... I live in Florida and am a daily driver so I should know.

Old 04-25-2004, 08:40 PM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Twisted photo Brit!!! Your car looks copper. Very cool photo perspective...

Old 04-25-2004, 08:41 PM
Ken7258 is a jewel in the roughKen7258 is a jewel in the roughKen7258 is a jewel in the roughKen7258 is a jewel in the rough
Greyghost,

I'm going to seal and glaze my paint with Klasse all-in-one. Should I then use RejeX as the final step, or use P21S wax first, then Rejex. It sounds like you use Rejex instead of wax. Your car really shines.

Ken

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: P21S really is good!