996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

32hp and 22ftlbs Gained - My New Project

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-22-2007, 05:20 PM
Kevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the rough
If I get the intake and my car is flashed with the GIAC programming, is there any additional teaking that can be done to that software to take advantage of the new intake?

Old 08-23-2007, 09:45 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
No because you cant tune with these reflashes. So you cant tune any of your parts in reality. With our new piggyback ECU we are releasing, you have the option of having your local tuner tune you car based on your environment, your parts, and your needs.

Old 08-23-2007, 09:59 AM
Kevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the rough
Thanks for the info. I just want to make sure I will get as much out of the intake as I possibly can.

Old 08-23-2007, 10:02 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
We are very confident in the product. There will be lovely guarantees attached to it

Old 08-25-2007, 08:39 AM
hdtwncam88 is infamous around these parts
Hey Dan, seems i hit this site at the right time. New/first time owner of a P-car and have been on rennlist doing some reading about intakes as i've had 1 on every car i've ever owned. I'me willing to give her a try. Please forward more info to me at hdtwncam88@comcast.net my car is a 1999 911-996 NON-TURBO 100% stock...

Thanks Bernie

Old 08-25-2007, 09:09 AM
jcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond repute
I want it NOW.

Great job. Let us know when it is ready asap.

JB

Old 08-25-2007, 09:54 AM
Onetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant future
I see your shop being looted if you don't hurry up and get this done.

Old 08-25-2007, 12:41 PM
O-Ace is infamous around these parts
Definitely interested in this Dan

Old 08-26-2007, 12:22 AM
f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !
Hey Dan,

count me in ...

Enrique

Last edited by f1crazydriver; 08-26-2007 at 12:28 AM.
Old 08-26-2007, 09:24 AM
porschedude996T is just really niceporschedude996T is just really niceporschedude996T is just really niceporschedude996T is just really niceporschedude996T is just really nice
Originally Posted by Onetime
I see your shop being looted if you don't hurry up and get this done.
LOL - The place is easy to spot with Google Earth, it is the building surrounded by Porsche's. HAAAA

I want one; Put me on the list...

Old 08-26-2007, 06:37 PM
Former Vendor
If you want to get in on the first batch and be on the list, email dan@vividracing.com with your name and number.

Parts should hopefully be ready by end of the week. We are waiting for custom filters to be made. This might take longer, so we might supply them with temp filters till the new ones are released. Will have info by the middle of the week.

V2 will get started as soon as V1 is done. V2 will have the optional 2nd inlet duct which you can add on to the existing box. Workin hard so thank you for your patience.

Old 08-26-2007, 06:50 PM
Onetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant future
Patience? Patience? We don't got no stinkin' patience!

Old 08-26-2007, 07:36 PM
jcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by vividracing
If you want to get in on the first batch and be on the list, email dan@vividracing.com with your name and number.

Parts should hopefully be ready by end of the week. We are waiting for custom filters to be made. This might take longer, so we might supply them with temp filters till the new ones are released. Will have info by the middle of the week.

V2 will get started as soon as V1 is done. V2 will have the optional 2nd inlet duct which you can add on to the existing box. Workin hard so thank you for your patience.

Clarification sought.

If I am on the list and buy V1 for xxx dollars, can I get the upgrade to V2 (the second duct) for the difference? Is it possible to add the second duct to the V1 system?

Thanks.

JB

Old 08-26-2007, 10:51 PM
JNRSM3 is a name known to allJNRSM3 is a name known to allJNRSM3 is a name known to allJNRSM3 is a name known to allJNRSM3 is a name known to allJNRSM3 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by jcb-memphis
Clarification sought.

If I am on the list and buy V1 for xxx dollars, can I get the upgrade to V2 (the second duct) for the difference? Is it possible to add the second duct to the V1 system?

Thanks.

JB
I have the same question...

Old 08-27-2007, 09:23 AM
Former Vendor
Great questions! Will be upgradeable. So all you have to do is buy the new top cover component for 2nd ducting.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 32hp and 22ftlbs Gained - My New Project