996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

32hp and 22ftlbs Gained - My New Project

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-31-2007, 11:41 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
90% there, did fitment last night of production piece. Pics coming soon!

Old 08-31-2007, 12:38 PM
jcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond repute
It is a long weekend.....lots of time to spend dollars...

Please put up the pictures and how to order it!

:-)

(please)

Old 08-31-2007, 12:53 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
I cannot post pics till we have everything ready. Soon....

What I will do is make a link on our store. You can preorder there. Nothing will be charged until the pictures are put up. We have 25 being made right now, they all have to get powdercoated. We will offer the silicone pieces in matching colors to our boost hose and FHose. We are having custom filters made to fit the box better, but in the mean time we will be supplying with interm filters that work and flow fine. Same as our test product. Stay tuned!...

Old 09-01-2007, 05:39 PM
porschedude996T is just really niceporschedude996T is just really niceporschedude996T is just really niceporschedude996T is just really niceporschedude996T is just really nice
Originally Posted by vividracing
I cannot post pics till we have everything ready. Soon....

What I will do is make a link on our store. You can preorder there. Nothing will be charged until the pictures are put up. We have 25 being made right now, they all have to get powdercoated. We will offer the silicone pieces in matching colors to our boost hose and FHose. We are having custom filters made to fit the box better, but in the mean time we will be supplying with interm filters that work and flow fine. Same as our test product. Stay tuned!...
So did you come up with a price?

Old 09-01-2007, 06:32 PM
Former Vendor
the MSRP will be between 500 and 600. But that is full boat retail. 6speeders will probably be buying at a lower price. as soon as costing is done, will let you know...

Old 09-01-2007, 06:47 PM
jcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

the MSRP will be between 500 and 600. But that is full boat retail. 6speeders will probably be buying at a lower price. as soon as costing is done, will let you know...
Thank you!
JB

Old 09-02-2007, 02:05 PM
Former Vendor
I will have a product link to preorder on tuesday.

Old 09-02-2007, 06:47 PM
clmat is infamous around these parts
How Bout A Box And A Flash Sale?

Old 09-03-2007, 11:39 AM
Former Vendor
Flash price is in my signature, and nobody touches that price and produces the results...

http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/i...Path/4348_5027

Old 09-03-2007, 02:53 PM
Shark01 is just really niceShark01 is just really niceShark01 is just really niceShark01 is just really nice
Any idea on the pricing for the 2 snorkel version........thats my *****

Rick James....

Old 09-03-2007, 03:00 PM
Former Vendor
Have not decided if it will be sheet metal/cnc aluminum, or go for a fiberglass/carbon version, it will be a seperate top you can add on to the box.

Old 09-03-2007, 03:58 PM
Former Vendor
I have gotten a couple of PM's and Emails about the intake. It is and will be for the Turbo Version only.

If you have a C2/C4/C4S 996 or 997... Save your money, save your time, and get the K&N system. http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/p...ducts_id/24313

Old 09-04-2007, 10:15 AM
fastoc996twint is infamous around these parts
link up yet?

Old 09-04-2007, 10:18 AM
Former Vendor
I just walked in the door, I need time to do my morning jazzercise, will work on it shortly.

Old 09-04-2007, 10:29 AM
Former Vendor
I should have a piece to do photos with and showcase by tomorrow or thursday. I have everyones email and this thread, so I will wait...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 32hp and 22ftlbs Gained - My New Project