996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

ITS HERE!!! (pics inside)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-13-2003, 06:37 PM
AMG-ETR
Talking ITS HERE!!! (pics inside)

Well, the car got here at 9:30AM this morning!! Unfortunatly I was at my first day back to school, so I was not there to snap shots of it coming off the truck . When I got up to our dealership at 2:30pm after school, I came to find it not there!! I found out my dad brought it to have the Fabspeed on, and drove as fast as I could to the shop. I pulled in, and there she was bright yellow up on the lift!! Ok enough story, THE CAR IS AWESOME!!!!! The int. is perfect!!! Carbon and yellow EVERYWHERE!!! Now for the exhaust: As everyone says NOT FOR THE FAINT HEART!!! The exhaust is deafening!!! I can't even begin to imagine what the bypass pipes sound like!! Between the fumes of the new exhaust, and the LOUDNESS I had a spliting headache!! Its all worth it though, the exhaust sounds great!! At WOT it is the greatest sound I have heard!! Ok enough jibber jab, heres the good stuff, enjoy:

PS-Car is a bit dirty because it decided to rain the second I left for home!! . Also see my sig, for specs of the car.
Regards,
Evan

Old 08-13-2003, 06:43 PM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
She is a beauty Evan. This was probably the best day of your life!! Good luck with it and don't get into trouble with it.

Old 08-13-2003, 07:32 PM
luting_chen is infamous around these parts
congratulation Evan ^____^
but u left out the exclusive yellow stitching on steering wheels...hehe...

Old 08-13-2003, 07:33 PM
Andrew708
evan..nice car!!she's a beauty..see you when i get down to boca!!!!!!!!!!!my car will be there in oct

Old 08-13-2003, 07:34 PM
dpblessing is infamous around these parts
The car looks great "kid"

Old 08-13-2003, 07:38 PM
msindi is infamous around these parts
Nice - now I regret not ordering yellow!! (last yellow one I owned was getting me too many tickets...)

Old 08-13-2003, 07:41 PM
sporters78 is infamous around these parts
very nice ,i'll be looking for you around boca

Old 08-13-2003, 07:57 PM
CAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond repute
Evan

Great looking car!!! Looks like you really found a nice one. Yellow is the best color in my opinion. Just watch out for cops(mine is a magnet). Wish I were able to make it to S Florida for the meet to hear you exhaust. May be I'll catch you some other time.

If you ever want to come to Orlando for the get togethers we have. We could use another nice Turbo like yours around.

Old 08-13-2003, 08:00 PM
gtdream is infamous around these parts
bro that's a beutiful car. I can't wait to see it on saturday.

Old 08-13-2003, 08:07 PM
Parker is infamous around these parts
Evan~ congrats buddy! she's gorgeous

Old 08-13-2003, 08:12 PM
Yupkwondo is infamous around these partsYupkwondo is infamous around these partsYupkwondo is infamous around these partsYupkwondo is infamous around these parts
what was the other exhaust it ended up coming with?

Old 08-13-2003, 08:17 PM
Former Vendor
Eric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond repute
In a word: STUNNING!

Old 08-13-2003, 08:18 PM
AMG-ETR
Originally posted by Eric (Plug Guy)
In a word: STUNNING!
Thanks man, you see those holes in the front....wheres my plugs j/k man, I am sure they will be here soon.
Evan

Old 08-13-2003, 08:21 PM
AMG-ETR
Thanks everyone for all the help, support, and compliments, I am sooooo excited, I LOVE the car, and can't wait to drive it tom.!!! Captlst, let me know when the next Orlando meet is, I would try to make it, but it is a 2 1/2 hour trip for me (maybe less with the turbo ), but I would love to try and come. Sporters78, my car will be at Spanish River High everyday (unfortunatly), I hope to see you around.
Regards,
Evan

Old 08-13-2003, 08:23 PM
drbill is infamous around these parts
boy , there sure are some beautiful tt's cruisin' around south fla. these days!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ITS HERE!!! (pics inside)