996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Yes, Stephen does make house calls

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-13-2007, 07:01 AM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
You rock Stephen!

Old 09-13-2007, 07:33 AM
IAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice to meet you and your family yesterday Paul, the car is looking incredible as usual. Have fun!

Old 09-13-2007, 07:35 AM
IAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond reputeIAPorscheDoc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PorschePhd
Ha, just being me. BTW I did this with a fractured ankle....The other guy was worse.
Yea, that 6th grader with the brown belt really looks bad.......

Old 09-13-2007, 07:59 AM
PorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by IAPorscheDoc
Yea, that 6th grader with the brown belt really looks bad.......

LMAO...no no that was Russ!

Old 09-13-2007, 08:34 AM
S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !
Thanks,

I will fly out and install kits, most don't request it. We used to do it all the time. I don't mind scheduling 2 weeks out of the month to do it. Poeple just need to ask.
I think that cool.

Old 09-13-2007, 02:35 PM
jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !
Stephen, does that mean you're flying out here to install my EVOMS ICs? If so then pack up some turbos and GT2 fuel pump for me too! You can get me and STEVO at the same time (+ more).

Old 09-13-2007, 07:18 PM
kilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to behold
Hey Will you fly to Canada? I am going to do a full stage 4 Kit along with the 3.8 with carillo rod kit, I have looked at a few vendors, Im still not 100% sure which one I'm going with.I am semi looking for a GT2 so not sure what car you may be looking at.I see lots of members use you, Please drop me a pm with your contact info and I will follow up with a call..
Thanks
Paul

Old 09-13-2007, 08:45 PM
PorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond repute
PM sent!

Jim, I would fly to the London, you gotta pay for the flight though!

Old 09-14-2007, 07:41 AM
CamNeelyphile is just really niceCamNeelyphile is just really niceCamNeelyphile is just really niceCamNeelyphile is just really nice
Paul,

If you get Doc to show his face in YYZ, please PM me with details. You have found the best in the business.

Old 09-14-2007, 08:32 AM
chidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the rough
now thats customer service..

Old 09-14-2007, 09:28 AM
KoalaCowboy is a name known to allKoalaCowboy is a name known to allKoalaCowboy is a name known to allKoalaCowboy is a name known to allKoalaCowboy is a name known to allKoalaCowboy is a name known to all
Yeah...like when I finally have my own 996TT !? rotflmao :P

Old 09-16-2007, 02:43 PM
X1
prubin is infamous around these parts
And performance is incredilble too! I filled her up with VP MS103 (103 octane R+M/2) and took her out for a spin. Pulls are much stronger. Surprisingly, modulation at low speeds are much smoother too with the new Hitachi MAF and programming. Excellent work Stephen and Karl!

Originally Posted by IAPorscheDoc
Very nice to meet you and your family yesterday Paul, the car is looking incredible as usual. Have fun!

Old 09-16-2007, 07:48 PM
rafiki is infamous around these parts
Thanks,

I will fly out and install kits, most don't request it. We used to do it all the time. I don't mind scheduling 2 weeks out of the month to do it. Poeple just need to ask.

When are you next in Sydney?

Old 09-16-2007, 07:51 PM
When ever you set it up, I will be on a plane!

Old 09-16-2007, 09:26 PM
KoalaCowboy is a name known to allKoalaCowboy is a name known to allKoalaCowboy is a name known to allKoalaCowboy is a name known to allKoalaCowboy is a name known to allKoalaCowboy is a name known to all
Originally Posted by prubin
And performance is incredilble too! I filled her up with VP MS103 (103 octane R+M/2) and took her out for a spin. Pulls are much stronger. Surprisingly, modulation at low speeds are much smoother too with the new Hitachi MAF and programming. Excellent work Stephen and Karl!
Prubin,
Do you get that locally in Boulder? If so, can you PM me the details, so I can put some good fuel in Deepblue's 996TT? He's going to be home for good in a few months and I'd love to have a source for some good high octane fuel for his car (and mine too, when I finally find the 'right' deal).

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Yes, Stephen does make house calls